Price Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2010

840 Jupiter Park Dr

Jupiter, FL 33458

When you property is facing a pest or termite problem, don’t fret! The experienced experts at Price Termite & Pest Control are ready to help solve your problems. You can count on their seasoned industry veterans to provide full-service pest and termite control services, as well as lawn services to match your property’s specific needs and your vision. Proudly serving residents of South Florida, including those in Palm Beach County, Brevard County, and Broward County, you can trust their team to solve your problems. Offering same-day appointments and free in-person estimates, your technician will take the time to get to know your unique needs and tailor their approach to ensure they are met. To schedule your service, call the team at Price Termite & Pest Control today! ...

pest control (36)lawn treatment (8)

05/23/2021

The technician "found" both dry wood and subterranean termites and insisted that tent fumigation would be required for the dry wood termites. Furthermore, we would have to wait 6 weeks for the tenting. The technician stopped returning our calls on follow-up questions. We got a second inspection done by Native Termite & Pest Management, who also found dry wood termites, but did not find subterranean termites. They said that no-tent treatment would be sufficient for the dry wood termites, saving us a lot of time and money.

Description of Work
Inspect house for termites and propose treatment

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

02/04/2020

All is going well. They perform excellent services.

Description of Work
Spraying, fertilizing, termite and pest control.

Category pest control,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

06/05/2018

The team at Price did an absolutely fantastic job.

Description of Work
General Pest Control

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

06/20/2017

These guys are responsive and so easy to work with. I highly recommend them

Description of Work
Pest extermination in the house

Work Completed On 06/19/2017

06/06/2017

He was on-time. Explained & showed the types of pests. I paid for annual service.

Description of Work
Requested estimate for routine pest service for new home.

Work Completed On 04/14/2017

04/24/2017

They were quick to respond and all technicians we have met have been great!

Description of Work
Pest and termite control

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

04/05/2017

I first started using them 2 to 3 years ago for lawn maintenance because I had an outfit I was very dissatisfied with, they lied to me and overcharged me. They come every month and a half. It is fine. They control the weeds, the insects, all of the lawn insects. I had some Lugustrom trees that are really not appropriate. The location was a little too moist. The humidity where I put them turned out to be a bad place. Lugustrom trees don't like moisture. I was having trouble with fungus. They would spray it. They recommended I changed them to hedges. That recommendation turned out good. Anytime I had some lawn fungus, they would come out and make a free visit to treat the fungus. You get lawn fungus from time to time. I have a guy that cuts my grass and the blades on his mower could have the fungus on it. He could bring that in from somewhere else, or it could be the lawn was a little too wet or something.

Description of Work
They also do lawn maintenance and tree and shrub service.

Category lawn treatment

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

04/05/2017

I called them up and they came over. They gave me a good price. It was a special. They have very good pricing. Very competitive. Very responsive. The owner calls you up to see if you are satisfied. They follow up. I've been a customer before I used them for the rats in the attic. He wanted to be sure I was satisfied so he called me to make sure everything was okay. The professional who came out did a very thorough job. They usually work the perimeter of the house, the outside of the house.

Description of Work
They do pest control for me. I had rats in my attic. Pest and insect control. Removal of the rodents, closing all the openings around the outer part of the house and the cleanup, removal of all the rat stuff and sanitizing all the insulation up in the attic.

Work Completed On 01/31/2017

03/21/2017

They were very professional, prompt, they discussed all plans for treatment. We wanted to be treated asap, but we had some scheduling constraints, they adjusted their staffing for treatment and finished the job promptly, cleaning up after themselves. They waited a week for one area to dry and came back to seal up areas before final payment made. They completely explained their guarantees and extended warranty which will be transferable to whomever purchases the property. It was a very positive experience and would recommend their termite extermination program highly.

Description of Work
We are selling my mom's condo and noticed some saw dust. We were correct to bring Price pest control. They came out and did a thorough evaluation of her home, identified areas of concern and set up a prompt date for treatment.

Work Completed On 02/16/2017

01/24/2017

They have been excellent. They are one of the best in the county. I have used other companies and they don't compare to this company at all. Good friendly service and the technicians know a lot.

Description of Work
They come for general pest control treatments and also spray my lawn.

Category lawn treatment

Work Completed On 12/20/2016

■Pest Control (Integrated Pest Management) ■Bed Bug Treatments ■Termite Control ■Lawn Services ■Tree Spraying ■Ornamental and Shrub Spraying ■Bee Control ■Wasp Treatments ■Rodent Control ■Rodent Exclusion ■Rat Control ■ Cockroach Control ■ Roach Control ■ Ant Control ■Silverfish Control ■ Mosquito Control

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express