Neligan Construction & Roofing LLC

• Trade License Number
  • cbc059536

910 11th Ave S

Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250

Neligan Construction & Roofing is one of a just a very few Owens Corning Certified Platinum Contractors in this area. And only Platinum Certified contractors can offer the Owens Corning Platinum Lifetime Warranty! And Neligan's standard workmanship warranty is 10 years! As a family owned local contractor for over 20 years we quickly gained a reputation for being honest, hard working and reliable by making customer satisfaction our number one priority. As you can tell from our reviews, we strongly value all of our Angie's List clients! We developed standard operating procedures long ago that ensure our jobs run smoothly and efficiently while providing you with a quality finished product. Two locations to serve you: Jacksonville Beach and St. Augustine. Easy "click to schedule" for convenience! Our newest location is located at 450 State Road 16 in beautiful Historic St. Augustine, Florida, in the heart of St. John's County!...

roofing (317)gutter repair (49)siding companies (31)chimney repair (26)chimney cap repair (14)skylight installation (13)gutter cleaning (9)home remodeling (1)water damage restoration (1)plumbers (1)

02/01/2021

The team from Neligan was awesome from start to finish. Ed Jens and his crew repaired my eaves and installed new vinyl soffits and fascia. I was impressed with their work and equally impressed that they delivered exactly what they promised at the price quoted. Once finished, Jason and Desiree installed my new seamless gutters. They were friendly and professional. Even better, they were meticulous ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new soffits and fascia. In addition, I needed new gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

12/08/2020

It was a good experience. Ed Jens was very helpful throughout the process. I had a lot of rot that had to be repaired on my home. Ed and his crew leader Mitch fixed up my house and resided it. It looks great now. Ed was upfront about the cost. There were no surprises there. He was affordable and fair. His work is excellent. He documented everything he fixed with pictures. Mitch was the crew leader...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my house siding replaced with Hardie Board siding.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

10/06/2020

After getting in touch with the GC, the gutter installation team quickly arrived at my residence early the following week. They arrived in the morning promptly and immediately began working throughout the entire day. I want to specifically mention Jason and Desaray for their outstanding work. They had provided me with some very good advice that hadn't even been considered with regards to my existi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Gutters and Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

03/03/2020

Nick Bilancio and the team headed up by Juan Berracoles did a great job. My re-roof looks great. The work was done professionally, on time and for a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof home.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

02/15/2020

Brian Neligan. I just wanted to drop you a quick note to thank you personally for the excellent job that your guys did in re-roofing our home. The entire experience was positive and everyone was extremely professional throughout. A special thanks to Steve our salesman for letting us know what to expect throughout every phase of the project. Juan Berracoles (site manager) and his team, did an excel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 20 year old roof

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

02/12/2020

This company is phenomenal. They were prompt, professional, and most importantly friendly/courteous. They were very competitive with pricing and the quality of work was outstanding. I was 100% recommend them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

02/01/2020

Great work by the technician Jason. I would hire again for his courtesy and work ethic. Outstanding job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters refastened and leaf rail added!

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2020

12/18/2019

Jason and Desarey showed up on time having verified appointment the night before. They worked professionally and promptly repairing two areas where gutters were coming away from the house. Their work will keep water from seeping into my 100 year old house's foundation. Thank you Jason and Desarey!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jason and Desarey showed up right on time, verified the appointment the night before and repaired two areas where gutters were coming away for the house. They worked professionally and promptly and have repaired my 100 year old house's gutters so no water seeps into the foundation. Thanks Jason and Desarey!

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

12/06/2019

Jason showed up on time and completed the work the same day. Excellent job, well done at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

Photo for Neligan Construction & Roofing LLC - 910 11th Ave S, Jacksonville Beach, FL - 38272538

11/05/2019

It was 5 star! They were on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rebuilt the bookshelf that got destroyed from the hurricane and did a water damage restoration.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2019

Thank you for the review ....we are glad you are happy with your new bookshelf.

Roof Replacements / Reroofs specializing in Shingle, Metal and Flat Roofs, Roof Inspections, Gutters, Siding, Exterior Repairs

Tile Roofs, Interior Remodeling