The Kleen Team

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2012

We're not your average cleaning company. We do residential and commercial cleaning, as well as minor handyman services, painting, lawn care and clean-up/clean-outs of foreclosures, homes for sale or move in/move out of apartments, etc. For your protection, we do background checks and drug screenings on our employees. As homeowners ourselves, we hope this makes our customers more comfortable. We take cleaning seriously! It's our goal to clean your home better than you could and it makes us happy when it shines! We try our best to get "all" the dirt! We also have a lawn division as well as pressure washing and minor handyman services. They can really make your lawn look great with their mowing, edging and weed eating skills! ...

We are licensed and insured tree trimming and land clearing company.

Specializing in PRESSURE WASHING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Fully equipped to get a dirty job done!

Sabrina's Gulf Coast Window Cleaning is a full service window cleaning & pressure washing company. Our team of experienced professionals has been offering our expert services since 1990, and have thousands of satisfied repeat customers. We are proud members of the Lady Lake Chamber of Commerce & the Manatee Chamber of Commerce. Additional DBAs - Sabrina's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing, Sabrina's Gulf Coast Window & Pressure Cleaning. Additional contact names - Peter Fillipic, Sabrina Sweeney, Jessica Tomcheck. Additional phone numbers - (941) 922-5384, (239) 466-9255, (888) 745-4292, (813) 281-2427, (727) 502-9413, (704) 285-2101.

01/16/2017

They never came for the scheduled appointments.

Description of Work
They made 2 apps, never kept the appointments. I told them I want 2 people to clean my house, all I got was excuse after excuse. I told them to forget coming. I wanted my house to be cleaned.

07/18/2016

Description of Work
They did a great job. Looking forward to having them as my cleaning people.

04/15/2016

04/07/2016

03/15/2016

Very well – excellent & patient.

Description of Work
Clear all rooms & filter changes – dusting & floors.

Category house cleaning

Residential and commercial house cleaning, window cleaning, "spring" or deep cleaning, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly services, lawn service division, gutter cleaning and pressure washing We perform small handyman repairs, painting and some lawn maintenance and/or lawn cleanup.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover