Awnings by Valrose

• Trade License Authority
  • Miami Dade County

4450 E 11th Ave

Hialeah, FL 33013

Awnings by Valrose is a family owned business serving South Florida since 1982 We are licensed and insured and specialized in Residential Canvas awnings with particular attention to detail and customer satisfaction. We manufacture all awnings in our 10,000 sq ft warehouse, right here in Miami and our installers are long time employees of the company. Call us for a FREE ESTIMATE for any of your awnings needs. Visit our website at www.valrose.com to see more of our work...

Resposiveness

awnings (7)patio enclosures (1)

06/04/2020

Marc was very professional and guided me to the right things to do. From the first call to installation, everything went smooth and easy. They showed up on time, very respectful during this pandemic, and the final results are amazing. The whole team was there for all questions from quote, appointment, installation etc. Thanks again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Awnings

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

Thank you very much Mrs [Member Name Removed]. We are so glad you are happy not only with the Awnings but also with our service. You will enjoy your awnings first many years to come! Stay Safe!

02/04/2020

Great, they met us onsite as often as we needed and worked with us closely through the design, permitting, installation, and inspection process. We'll be using them on future projects,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old awnings and installation of new awnings

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

Thank you for your business and for taking your time to give us a review ! We will be happy to work with you again in the future.

12/19/2019

I called several awning companies and only one company showed up at my house to provide an estimate. From the initial estimate with Marc Gutman to the final installation the team at Valrose was courteous and responsive. I dealt with Geovanina Martinez and Fabiana Nudelman via email and they were prompt in their replies and answered all of the our questions. The installers did a great job and we ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace awning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

12/11/2019

It was fantastic. The person who represented the company came to us after I made the initial phone call. When I spoke to Mark, he came in my house. We did not have to find them. He was very helpful in every regards of the process. They made it easy to communicate to a different options. They were very professional. They properly explained everything to us. We got exactly we agreed we would get. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did 2 awnings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

12/05/2019

Excellent!! Valrose awnings exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with the work. I will definitely recommend them. My new awning looks perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New fabric on my existing awning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

12/04/2019

Valrose is the most professional company I have ever dealt with in 42 years of being a homeowner. Their customer service was superb and all steps of the process from sales to date of scheduled service to installation to quality of product was exactly as promised. Great company to recommend!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a patio awning

CATEGORY sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

12/04/2019

Outstanding. I tried to do it with someone else but they couldn't do it. They come up with the design. Great installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Awning for my backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

12/03/2019

We needed an ending to cover our back deck by the water. Mr Nudelman (owner)of valrose came out to our home and designed an awning system that is amazing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Mr Bursztein. please teabout tour experiance with Valrose Awnings. we thank tou in advance for your time in reviewing our company. You are a valuable customer

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

Residential and commercial awnings.

Call for details