AC Shutters and Awnings Inc.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2007

8190 W 26th Ave

Hialeah, FL 33016

We’re committed to providing you with the highest level of service, so you’ll always be happy that you chose us. Here at AC Shutters and Awnings, we promise to never unfairly take advantage of someone who needs our services. We pride ourselves on our honesty and integrity and we firmly believe that you'll see the difference when you choose our company. We've also been family- owned and operated from the start. We may not be related, but you’ll feel like we’re family. License Number: SCC131149617 ....

hurricane shutters (239)awnings (31)window treatment (20)general contractors (14)door installation (13)garage doors (10)window replacement (8)house painting (3)handyman (3)Patios (2)roofing (2)patio enclosures (1)

05/03/2021

I met with Mr. Armando Colon to obtain a quote to change out existing hurricane protection to accordion shutters on several large openings. He was right on time for appointment, very knowledgeable about his product and what problems may occur during removal of my existing hardware and installation of new. His price was a very good, and if I had started this project well before hurricane season, I ...

Description of Work
Wanted to replace existing hurricane panels with accordion shutters.

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

04/18/2020

Installation was quick and professional.

Description of Work
Accordion Shutters

Category awnings,hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

10/04/2019

AMAZING!!! Armando was so professional and it was all done so quickly!! I highly recommend this company and his pricing was fair too! Thank you Armando for making this process STRESS FREE!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

10/03/2019

Great. Thanks for the recommendation. It got done faster than I thought it would. No problems.

Description of Work
Installation of accordion shutters

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

08/10/2019

Good price, good service, and no problems!

Description of Work
Hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 08/10/2019

08/08/2019

I have used AC shutters several times.Armado and his team are very professional. They came and fixed my shutter in a very short time. I would always call them first and plan on using them to replace several doors. Great company!

Description of Work
Fix a shutter

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

08/02/2019

Called Armando several times, send him pictures of what I need fixed. Spoke with him of what was needed. He ask for my address and told me to call him next. I called him next week and told me he was behind schedule and to call him again next week. I understand it is hurricane season and everybody must be calling him but I find it very disrespectful to try to string along a client. I would respect ...

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutter maintenance/repair.

05/03/2019

It went very well. Services were performed properly. They were responsive when I contacted them. Shutters all were tested and worked properly. Workman were professional and courteous. I would use again. They also installed two exterior doors.

Description of Work
hurricane shutters

Category doors,hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 01/03/2019

03/21/2019

It went superbly: We shopped extensively before deciding on AC Shutters, and we chose AC due to price, service, and quality, not to mention that Armando's a good guy and somebody with integrity who truly values his and his firm's reputations. We couldn't recommend AC Shutters more highly, and we give him permission to have any for his prospective customers contact us to find out about our experien...

Description of Work
Hurricane shutters install on all glass openings.

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

03/08/2019

Armando is a good man, reliable, quick in getting everything done on time with great prices and service. We recommend working with him

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters. Garage Door and Front Door

Category garage doors,doors,hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 03/08/2019

Hurricane Shutters, Windows, Retractable Awnings, Screened Enclosures, Storm Panels, Aluminum Roofs, Hand Rails, Bahama, Roll-Up, Accordion & Colonial Shutters.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check