Atlantic Construction & Roofing

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2012

5140 Slash Pine Trl

Fort Pierce, FL 34951

Family owned and operated since 1996. Atlantic Construction and Roofing has been providing professional home services in Martin, Palm Beach, St. Lucie County, and Indian River County. As a State Certified Building and Roofing Contracting Company, we staff trained professionals specializing in a range of services...

08/04/2018

Frances T.

We had our asphalt replaced with a 26 gauge metal roof. Working with Jon and his crew was a terrific experience. They showed up every day at 7 and worked until 5. Phone calls and questions were promptly answered. The work they did was incredible and it turned out better than we expected. They cleaned up every day and there was no damage to existing landscape.

Description of Work
replaced asphalt roof with metal

10/21/2017

Holly M.

They gave me a quote very quickly and when I had questions, they were very responsive and prompt. Their price was very competitive, but the estimated time frame was longer than the other company that had the similar price so I decided to go with the other company.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

12/05/2016

Jim T.

Great! Two of my neighbors are going to use them based on their work.

Description of Work
New roof. I decided on metal

07/07/2016

Jennifer F.

Excellent! Jon and his crew were a pleasure to work with. Jon was patient with and responsive to my many questions and requests, unlike every other roofer I contacted for estimates (and I contacted a lot! I was astounded by the lack of responsiveness and professionalism among the roofers in this area.) The crew completed the work as described, and left no debris behind. They worked really hard in extreme heat, and were very polite and friendly. There was a heavy rain right after the work was completed and there were no leaks. It is a relief to know I have a solid roof again.

Description of Work
Replacement of flat roof

04/04/2016

Jennifer F.

Jon with Atlantic Roofing was very professional and responsive, and provided an estimate in a timely manner, unlike several other roofers that I have contacted. I have not yet hired him to do the work only because I am still trying to get competitive quotes.

Description of Work
Provided estimate for flat roof replacement.

Category roofing, roof cleaning

11/02/2015

Jodi J.

Jon is very knowledgeable, customer-oriented and resourceful.

Description of Work
Consultation

10/10/2015

Paul B.

Jon and his crew were knowledgeable, informative, thorough, and highly professional. They kept the work area clean and cleaned up after their work. Jon explained exactly what needed to be done and was able to provide an accurate estimate and prompt time-frame for the work which his team completed on budget and on time. I was very pleased to work with Atlantic and would gladly use their services again and highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Identified and remedied cause of roof leaks in screened addition.

08/18/2015

Caren B.

Very nicely! Took only a few days work to install a brand new roof. We have animals in the house, so I was concerned about the amount of noise, but it was not as bad as I thought. The team of workers were very professional and worked steadily.

Description of Work
New roof for our home. They were extremely punctual, did all services in a very timely manner and did a wonderful job! It was a bit more costly than I had hoped, but was well worth it.

06/30/2015

Debra M.

Provider was prompt and thorough. I did not use the provider for the job but I was entirely impressed with their professionalism.

Description of Work
Provider gave free estimate of roofing job.

04/20/2015

John H.

Took one full month to reply to request for estimate.

Description of Work
Needed new metal roof

04/09/2015

Dennis & Angela F.

every thing went exactly as owner jon ashenback proposed.friendly,professional,prompt.great hard working crew.foreman, Ishmael is a perfectionist

Description of Work
tear off old shingle roof and install new metal roof

10/21/2014

margaret D.

Did an excellent job. Very prompt and courteous. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced decorative stucco column in front of house.

06/18/2014

mary beth L.

Jon Ashenback promised a quote in about a week. However, over 3 weeks later, I have not heard from him. Atlantic Construction and Roofing is a BIG WASTE OF TIME.

Description of Work
This company is a BIG WASTE OF TIME. Jon Ashenback came out to quote the job. He did not take a single note and did not measure anything. He rushed through the quote inspection and promised to have a detailed quote in about a week. I never heard from him again. He was unprofessional and not at all knowledgeable or thorough

Category gutter repair, remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

Wow. I am so sorry for the confusion. I just realized the proposal was " stuck" in my outbox, and I didn't get any messages for Mr Desantis that he hadn't received my proposal. I use my phone as a note taking device.

06/11/2014

Bonnie K.

All I can say is "WOW"! At first I had DJ come out to give us an estimate for exterior repairs because we had so many water leaks around our windows and doors of our newly purchased home. He pretty much told us that we only had one real problem area and the rest was minor repairs that we could probably do ourselves. He was honest enough to give us a quote for fixing the one problem area only. The more we talked I realized that having the house totally resealed and painted was probably the best way to go, given that the house was already 10 years old and it was probably time to do the job right. The guys did EVERYTHING right! They removed the gutters and accordion shutters, rather than trying to paint around them. They found and sealed too many cracks to count. They sealed the entire house exterior using special caulk around all windows and exterior openings. If something was loose, they tightened it. If something was broken, they replaced it. The entire job took about a week (due to rain...) but the job was done flawlessly. Every line of trim is perfectly straight. There are no drips or smudges in any of the painted surfaces (garage door, front door, etc.). When I see my neighbor's home being painted right now, I can see the difference between the professional job that DJ and his team did and how others would have done the job. I'm sure glad I picked this company! I highly recommend this company for any work you need to have done. I am having them come back again to resurface my pool deck!

Description of Work
DJ and his team repaired all exterior cracks, then sealed and painted the exterior of our home.

Category decks, gutter repair, house painters, doors

05/31/2014

Robert A.

Nothing went bad & everything went well---definitely give this company a call !

Description of Work
Rotted wood & roof repair.

Category contractors, remodeling, roofing

05/06/2014

Craig M.

Atlantic Construction & Roofing were efficient in what they did. The job overall was good. I will use their service in the future.

Description of Work
We have used the services of Atlantic Construction & Roofing

05/01/2014

Carol G.

They were on time and though it rained on and off, they'd take a break, wait for the rain to pass and finished the job. Very thorough, professional. Great company!

Description of Work
repaired a leak in the roof and replaced shingles

02/22/2014

Ralph P.

Several weeks ago I discovered that I had a leak in my house - during a hard, blowing rain, the carpet in one of my rooms was very wet. A roofer came out and determined that the leak was not in the roof, but was around a window or in a stucco crack below the window. I have been unable to find a stucco repair company or person that was willing to come deal with this small job. Then fortunately for me I discovered Atlantic Construction and Roofing (DJ Fisher). Yesterday I called DJ and left a message. He returned my call within an hour or two. I explained my problem. He happened to be working within a half hour of my house. He interrupted the rest of that day's schedule and came to my house within an hour or so. He diagnosed the problem and proceeded to patch a crack in the stucco and seal around some hurricane shutter support bolts (he had the necessary materials on his truck). I leak tested the area today by using a garden hose to run water down the side of my house. Last week doing this would have water running out from under the base of the wall inside the house within five or ten minutes. Today I ran the water for 30 minutes or more and NO WATER COMING IN. DJ was willing to come, he was very responsive, the knew what to do, he was very courteous and professional, and his price to me was more than reasonable. And, as a result, my problem appears solved and I am a very happy customer. I highly recommend DJ Fisher to others with stucco problems.

Description of Work
Came to my house and repaired a leak in the exterior stucco wall of my house.

01/21/2014

Gordon R.

after 1 week delay due to bad weather job was done in timely and professional manner.

Description of Work
removed all existing roofing and renailed all plywood per building codes.installed metal roofing on main home and self stick rolled roofing on flat roof

12/21/2013

Robert S.

Well I must say after moving to Port saint Lucie and working on my new fix-me-upper house DJ and his crew did a fantastic job on my concrete floor by filling in a dropped living room which I wanted to be leveled. They were on time, very professional and I will be using them again on other projects as I move along in my various construction projects.

Description of Work
Fill in a sunken living room with 51/2 yards of concrete.

Category concrete repair

11/19/2013

J M.

Everything was perfect. They quality of work and the foreman for the company really took his time and made sure everything was done correctly. His craftsmanship and attention to detail was noticed and appreciated. They were not rushing anything. The owner John, and the Foreman were very personable and just very nice guys. They didn't make a big deal out of some minor repairs. They had a lot of confidence in their work. I did receive four different quotes and I normally don't do this but I went with them even though they were the cheapest. They didn't disappoint me at all. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed a new metal roof.

11/04/2013

Stephen G.

He showed up on time and did a good repair. Cleaned up the area before leaving.

Description of Work
Patched and blended a hole in exterior wall that was opened to run plumbing. He did an excellent job. Many people that I contacted were not willing to come for such a small job. I would recommend him.

10/16/2013

Debra O.

Jon and the staff were great to deal with from the get go, even working with us through unforeseen circumstances. Communications were excellent and we knew what to expect at every step. Installers were punctual each day and did a marvelous job cleaning up after themselves. Thanks Atlantic, for a job well done!

Description of Work
installed a new metal roof

09/23/2013

lorna N.

had to wait for rain to quit but took about 3 days to finish and the back room is dry

Description of Work
redid back part of roof so flat small back room would not leak anymore plus redid that roof

Category concrete repair, roofing, stucco

05/29/2013

Cheryl C.

I liked that he pointed out a lot of things to me that I wouldn't have noticed. I didn't feel like he was trying to get over on me. He gave me other options. He told me that I could do it myself or he would come back and do the work that I wanted. He was thorough and took his time. He was very friendly and very honest.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Atlantic Construction & Roofing.

Splash Mobile pressure washing &Detailing

Pressure Washing, Soft Washing, Mobile Detailing. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Dennis Long Painting Services LLC

I started my painting business here in South Florida 3+ years ago. I've been doing this trade as early as 13 when I started working with my dad who ran a painting business for 40 years! I learned everything I know from him. My wife and I run this business together. We have years of experience, take pride in our work and will not leave the job until our customer is happy! We would love to make your job the next on our list!

JWM Enterprises LLC

Interior/Exterior Painting and Drywall Repairs, Commercial and Residential Painting 23 years of experience.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available

Residential, & Commercial - Remodeling, Additions, Repairs, Custom Renovations, Window Replacement, Siding, Painting, Storm Protection, Kitchen & Bathroom Design, Custom Stucco & Drywall, Insurance Related Work, Home Inspections, Roof Repairs, Roof Replacement, Roof Inspections, Roof Additions, Infrared Imaging Leak Detection