Atlantic Construction & Roofing

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2012

Family owned and operated since 1996. Atlantic Construction and Roofing has been providing professional home services in Martin, Palm Beach, St. Lucie County, and Indian River County. As a State Certified Building and Roofing Contracting Company, we staff trained professionals specializing in a range of services...

Jeff Denson Pressure Washing

Jeff Denson Pressure Washing offers professional home Power Washing services. We are owner operated and proud to work out of the Port St Lucie and surrounding areas. We can clean most exterior services and we maintain a high standard while conducting our business. Please call us or request a free estimate online today!

American Professional Estimates LLC

At American Professional Estimates we specialize in Residential and Commercial Services for Gutter Cleaning, Leaf Guard Installation, Roof Cleaning, Soft Washing, Pressure Washing, Holiday Decorating, Tree Service and Hauling. We take great pride in our workmanship, expertise, quality work and customer service. It is our mission to provide 100% complete customer satisfaction from start to finish of a project. Our reputation is based on service, safety, excellent communication, and professionalism. We are licensed and fully insured trained professionals. Feel free to call us for a free estimate. We respond to new inquires immediately and offer same day service. I chose the name American Professional Estimates for the company to honor all my family members who have served and who are actively serving in the military as well all the great men and women of our country who have served and are serving. I strive to be a community leader by being a God fearing man that lives by example for my family, business and community.

Offers by American Professional Estimates LLC on Angi
Far Beyond Pressure Washing and Cleaning, LLC

What makes us stand out from our competitors? We offer great customer service while taking care of the job that you need to be completed. We have been providing our services to the surrounding neighborhoods and would like to grow our business. We offer cleaning services for both residential and commercial along with pressure washing services. We have all the supplies needed to get the jobs done. We are owner operated and you will always speak with the owner within our company.

08/04/2018

We had our asphalt replaced with a 26 gauge metal roof. Working with Jon and his crew was a terrific experience. They showed up every day at 7 and worked until 5. Phone calls and questions were promptly answered. The work they did was incredible and it turned out better than we expected. They cleaned up every day and there was no damage to existing landscape.

Description of Work
replaced asphalt roof with metal

10/21/2017

They gave me a quote very quickly and when I had questions, they were very responsive and prompt. Their price was very competitive, but the estimated time frame was longer than the other company that had the similar price so I decided to go with the other company.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

12/05/2016

Great! Two of my neighbors are going to use them based on their work.

Description of Work
New roof. I decided on metal

07/07/2016

Excellent! Jon and his crew were a pleasure to work with. Jon was patient with and responsive to my many questions and requests, unlike every other roofer I contacted for estimates (and I contacted a lot! I was astounded by the lack of responsiveness and professionalism among the roofers in this area.) The crew completed the work as described, and left no debris behind. They worked really hard in ...

Description of Work
Replacement of flat roof

04/04/2016

Jon with Atlantic Roofing was very professional and responsive, and provided an estimate in a timely manner, unlike several other roofers that I have contacted. I have not yet hired him to do the work only because I am still trying to get competitive quotes.

Description of Work
Provided estimate for flat roof replacement.

Category roofing,roof cleaning

Residential, & Commercial - Remodeling, Additions, Repairs, Custom Renovations, Window Replacement, Siding, Painting, Storm Protection, Kitchen & Bathroom Design, Custom Stucco & Drywall, Insurance Related Work, Home Inspections, Roof Repairs, Roof Replacement, Roof Inspections, Roof Additions, Infrared Imaging Leak Detection

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available