Pestmax Control Solutions

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2012

5651 Halifax Ave Ste 250

Fort Myers, FL 33912

Pestmax was built on providing the highest quality services available at a fair price. Your calls are answered by real people. We're big enough to be your complete pest control solution, but small enough to give individual attention that you deserve. Trust is the cornerstone of our business....

04/07/2022

Mike H.

I could not recommend this firm to anyone. We scheduled a tenting with my next door neighbor. The scheduled date came we had package all food items, opened all cabinet doors following their guidance. About mid morning I called my neighbor who informed me they did not show. We tried calling, texting, to no avail. I even tried calling the office and the office manager had no clue where They. Later that afternoon we received a call that they would be there tomorrow. Tomorrow comes and the exact same thing occurred. Another no show. So after talking to my neighbor we decided to give them another chance and reschedule for the following week. The same thing happened again. No show and no communication. I don’t know how anyone can run a business like this. My strongest recommendation is to look elsewhere if you are doing a large project. If they did this twice to me the will certainly do it again.

Description of Work
Termite tenting

12/11/2017

Philip W.

All work was done promptly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Animal pest exclusion, removal, and cleanup.

03/20/2017

ROSE V.

Not good. Unable to assist me and no follow up. I was informed that since they were unable to locate the access area into the attic that they could not resolve the issue.

Description of Work
Check attic for critters.

08/15/2016

Lisa P.

They never called me back to establish service call. I was told their 'new service' support center was open 24 hours a day.

Description of Work
Tried to call them to set up new service. They offered to call me back to avoid the wait on hold. After 30 minutes I called back and they had no record of my first request so they put me in the queue again. It is now 2.5 hours later (3 hours since my first call) and they have not called.

01/25/2016

Rosemary P.

Fabulous! Couldn't have bee easier.

Description of Work
Mike was entirely professional, educational to the process, and unobtrusive in the fulfillment of the first application.

01/13/2016

Tweit W.

Great! They answered all of my questions. They showed up on time. They looked and acted professional. I would give them my highest recommendation for their services.

Description of Work
They inspected our home for termites.

12/15/2015

Melissa H.

The receptionist is super helpful with a kind cheery demeanor and their techs come out and perform their services well. I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
They perform my quarterly pest control as well as termite system.

06/23/2014

Paul T.

Tom provided an initial evaluation of our home for interior and exterior pests. He was courteous and seemed knowledgeable. We agreed upon an annual service contract with quarterly follow-ups. He treated our home, and when we returned after 2 weeks, we found ample evidence that the treatment was working. Overall, we are very pleased with PestMax. I will be calling them soon for an additional appointment because a wasp the size of a pigeon has built a nest near our front door...

Description of Work
Interior and exterior pest control

06/01/2014

John G.

Initial spray inside and out and then quarterly spraying outside

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control

03/12/2014

Judith C.

If you want honest and prompt service call this company. My community was having a rat infestation and I needed an attic and roof check. Mike came out the same day and did a thorough check, Thomas followed up the next week. Thomas spent a long time checking out access points on my roof and found nothing, no entries for the rats. He was very honest and could have told me anything as I was not going on the roof to verify holes or not. Some companies would not be as thorough or honest so I would highly recommend this company. I have already referred 4 neighbors to PestMasters, now called PestMax I believe. I found this company on Angie's List so already worth the enrollment fee.

Description of Work
Rodent check

02/03/2014

Celia W.

They were very professional and set me at ease. I waited a couple of weeks to make this report so I could be sure it worked. So far so good. At first I thought the treatment was expensive until I saw what they did. I was pleased with their work. I put I would hire them again but hope it will never be necessary.

Description of Work
They did a heat treatment of my house.

11/26/2013

John G.

From the girl who answered the to the young man who came to the house...it was great. After explaining the situation to the person who answered she actually put the tech on the phone to speak directly to me. Thomas came out and search the entire house, inside and out, roof and attic. He assured us we did not have a rodent festation, only the one. He located the rodent and set traps in the area and even waited a while to see if it would bite. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
It was an emergency call to rid a rodent inside our house, we had actually called another company from Angie's list but because their answering service took down the wrong address, they were unable to keep the appointment they scheduled. We called Pestmasters to see if they could send someone immediately.

10/28/2013

JEFFREY H.

I've experienced two other pest control companies prior to my first hiring John Goll and his amazing team at Pestmasters Pest Control. The Team is prompt, highly professional, technical experts and just plain pleasant people to have in your home. I never have to be concerned about anything while they service our home. During times when value is so very important with service companies, you will certainly receive the highest value available with this company. From a happy client for the last 5 years, I will have no other pest control company in my home. Always willing to lend advice and guidance for situations such as bed bugs, I'm grateful to have a company that genuinely cares and is passionate for helping their clients avoid the pitfalls of infestations of harmful critters. Give them a try and experience the finest.

Description of Work
Pestmasters provides annual service treatment to our home. This is comprised of quarterly applications to the exterior of the home and targeted interior treatment should it ever occur (in 5 years only one occasion needed). The process used by Pestmasters works and keeps our home pest-free.

08/29/2013

Robert S.

I found this company on Angie's List and their reviews were excellent. I sought out bids from three other companies. I was surprised at how they far exceeded the competition in all areas - punctuality, professionalism, and price - much, much less. They took their time explaining the process and answered all of my questions. I got the sense that these were people who knew their work and took a lot of pride in what they do. I would absolutely recommend this company for any pest needs that you may have. They crush the competition in price and quality, hands down.

Description of Work
Trapped rats and performed an exclusion.

08/27/2013

Allan B.

I am a seasonal resident in Florida. My pool service called me in Illinois and told me that my pool pump quit working due to insects clogging up the motor. I called Pestmasters due to the reviews. They came out to inspect the property. They found no signs of termites or other insects. they said the inspection was no charge and also gave me a quote to provide routine treatment. They were not pushy and were very polite. I would surly use them again.

Description of Work
Inspected my yard for insects.

07/29/2013

Barry G.

It went off well. They treated my Condo for one week with this heat treatment as I had sprinklers in the Condo and they had to be careful not to set them off. They knew what they were doing and they also treated and removed 2 chairs that this horrible person had left behind. They disposed of these items for me as I had no way of doing it myself as I live in Georgia. I am very satisfied with their service and would recommend them to any one who have this infestation, They were prompt and always answered their phones .Excellent service.

Description of Work
Bed Bud infestation left by disgusting tenant, she took over a brand new Condo!!!. I called around and found that Pestmasters had the very best reputation of gettting rid of these bugs and their service came with a six month warranty. They explained the treatment to me, heat treament and I know that this was the best treatment that one could get to kill these bed bugs.

06/25/2013

Mary S.

The service overall was good. They were very responsive and right on time.

Description of Work
I used Pestmasters Pest Control to get rid of the rodent and for pest control.

02/28/2013

Louis B.

We somehow got inundated with bedbugs. We tried every remedy we could find online, to no avail. We considered an exterminating company who advised that they could rid us of this problem, but we would have to vacate our home for seven days. We then contacted Pestmasters, who claimed that they could get rid of the pests in one day. They came with two trucks, and an amazing heat system. They arrived at 9:30 AM as promised, and by 5:30 PM they cleaned up and left. We have been bedbug free since that day, and have a guarantee that we will not see another bedbug.

Description of Work
Eradicated Bedbug Infestation

02/04/2013

Gloria B.

We have utilized pest master servers for several years. Always for a great job and make extra trips as necessary.

Description of Work
Performed qtrly. Treatment for insects on exterior of house.

01/28/2013

Lori T.

The problem wasn't what they originally thought so they ended up lowering the price which I thought was extremely honest. They were so thorough, nice and accommodating. I was so struck by their services. I really appreciate them.

Description of Work
I signed a quarterly contract with them. I had roaches and I was really alarmed. They came out the same day that I called them and sprayed the inside and outside of my home.

01/22/2013

Jay S.

Everything they told me they were going to do they did. They are very satisfactory.

Description of Work
They treat property for insects.

11/28/2012

Rosemary T.

Excellent. Mike was extremely thorough and professional. This is the best treatment our home has received since we have used the service.

Description of Work
Spraying home and outside for bugs

11/19/2012

Bradley G.

They spray all around the outside of your home. They will also do inside if you want them to. The first visit I had them do inside and outside as we had not moved in yet, but after that I just have them do the outside. Most times I am not home when they spray, they leave the bill and I have no bugs in my 2,300 sq ft home.

Description of Work
I've been using PestMasters for over a year, and they have been absolutely great! Since we have moved into our house in Fort Myers we have had PestMasters out since the first week we moved in. The first couple months we saw a palmetto bug 2 or 3 times in the first 3 months but since then, no bugs at all. It was obvious the previous owners did not use pest control. I will keep using them for as long as we live here. Any time you see a bug and want them to come back they come back right away.

10/09/2012

William D.

Although outside their usual working hours, the company representative was out the very next morning before 8am to spray. He was very personable and friendly.

Description of Work
I called to have them come spray due to some unwanted insect issues. Typically they spray outside once per quarter, but will come out to address specific concerns when asked.

06/27/2012

Cab P.

Every few months I would hear a scratching sound in the attic at the exact same spot above my bedroom. It happened so seldom that I foolishly put off doing anything about it for several years. However, when my A/C tech noticed a slight urine smell up there I finally decided it was time to take action. I called 3 companies for an estimate and at $500 PestMasters seemed to offer the most bang for the buck. Their inspection of the attic showed no evidence of nesting indicating there probably wasn't a bad infestation. When they inspected the outside of the house they found and sealed 4 entry points the critters were or could have been using to get into the attic. One of the access points was exactly where I had been hearing the scratching sounds over the years. At another entry point was dirt and oil from where the animals body had rubbed against the wall when he/they squeezed through the narrow opening. They left 3 baited traps in the attic and over the next 11 days they came back every few days to check the results. Considering how infrequently I heard them and the fact that there was no evidence of nesting I wasn't surprised when they didn't trap anything. However, I am confident that after 11 days no animals are currently in my attic and nothing can get back into it now that their entry points are sealed. I consider it money well spent and Included in the price is a one year warranty so if I do hear or see anything in the future all I have to do is give them a call. At the end of the job they vacuumed the attic and used a disinfectant to remove the smell. They were very professional and I was very happy with their service. If I had anything negative to say it would be that they were an hour late for one appointment. It happens, other jobs run longer than expected but a phone call wouldn't have hurt. They were right on time for all their other appointments with me and I would recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Inspected attic for evidence of presence of any animal or rodent. Also inspected the outside of the house for any access points to the attic for the pests. Sealed 4 possible entry points with wire mesh, cement, and/or adhesive caulk. Placed 3 baited traps in attic and returned to inspect them every few days. Cleaned and disinfected the attic at the end of the job.

On Demand Pest Control

General Household Pest and Lawn and Ornamental. Controlling common bugs and rodents found in Florida : Cockroaches , Ants, Spiders, Mosquitoes Control, Bees, Rats, Mice, Fleas, Ticks and many more ! Great lawn fertilization, weed control, palm fertilization, insect and fungus treatments. *White Fly treatment specialists!* All termite options including Wood-Destroying Organism Inspection

Tri-County Pest Control

Tri-County Pest Control has been an industry leader since 1963. We began decades ago with 2 goals in mind: To provide quality pest control and superior customer service. 56 years later we are still committed to that mission due to the leadership of Arthur Baker, who founded the company in 1963 and is the father of the current president Charles Baker, who has run the company since 1982.

Suncoast Pest Control Inc

Since 1993, Suncoast Pest Control has provided the state of Florida with affordable, reliable pest control solutions for homes and commercial businesses. A family-owned and operated pest control company, our roots are in St. Petersburg, Florida, but thanks to an ever-growing list of satisfied customers, our reach has expanded to serving both the East and West Coasts of Florida, with offices in Tampa, Spring Hill, Sarasota, Fort Myers, Naples, Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Throughout our 20+ years in business, we’ve maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. We employ only licensed exterminators and our expert technicians receive ongoing education to ensure they’re using the latest tools and methods in the industry. We believe in utilizing only environmentally-friendly pest control methods as well as products that won’t harm you or your family. Charges by square footage. No travel charges. No service fee. No service charge. May contact through email. Additional phone - (305) 599-0990, (954) 524-0111, (888) 276-2474

Offers by Suncoast Pest Control Inc on Angi
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal

Exterior & interior perimeter treatments, pest, bed bug elimination featuring whole house heat treatments, animal control, bee & wasp, rodent & termite.