FP Property Restoration

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2011

4.1

204 Center Rd Unit 6

Fort Myers, FL 33907

FP Property Restoration is a disaster restoration company that serves all of Lee, Charlotte, Collier and Sarasota counties. We have 24 hour emergency response teams that respond to your emergency within 30 minutes. We keep the same team on your job form start to finish- and we have the fastest turn around. Our services include water damage restoration, mold testing & removal, flood cleanup, odor removal, fire damage cleanup, smoke damage cleanup, all repairs, remodels and upgrades as well as extreme cleans. We are licensed, insured and bonded to perform all areas of restoration....

08/22/2020

Andrea P.

THE WORST COMPANY EVER!! CERTIFIED LIERS AND CROOKS! ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS OF **** TRYING TO GET **** DONE! EVERYONE THAT STEPS FOOT IN MY HOME FROM THIS COMPANY REPORTS TO BE “FIRED”. NOTHING BUT EMPTY PROMISES! THE COMPANY HAS BEEN PAID IN FULL AND IM STILL LEFT WITH A MESS AND INCOMPLETE SERVICES!

Description of Work
Mold removal and kitchen demo

Category drywall, woodworking, interior painters, mold removal

05/05/2016

Joan W.

FP was at the house the same day we called them. They worked directly with our insurance company (figure above was our out of pocket cost, not total cost of job) and tore out and rebuilt our master bathroom. They were prompt, professional, courteous and did a fantastic job. The plumbing leak and resulting mold had compromised most of the drywall in the bathroom. They set up dryers, sealed up the room, and proceeded to tear out the large walk in shower to the studs; removed double vanity, mirror and granite countertop to tear out drywall behind it. They then replaced that, rebuilt the shower, retiled the inside of the shower, painted... It was really a 90% rehab of the bathroom and they were finished quickly and without making a mess in the rest of the house. They then sprayed the house to make sure there were no residual mold spores and tested to make sure. I would recommend them for any type of rehab. They did a great job!!!!

Description of Work
FP was recommended by our plumber who found the leak and resulting mold. FP basically rehabbed our master bath/shower: Tear-out of shower, drywall, remove and replace vanity and granite countertop, rebuild and paint like new.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, water damage restoration, woodworking, interior painters, mold removal

01/28/2016

Sharon D.

I suspected we had a mold issue and contacted FP Property Restoration. Steve came out Friday 1/22/16. He took air samples and left a power HEPA filter machine. He told us he would have the test results Tuesday morning and would bring a thermal meter to measure the moisture. Called him Tuesday morning - he did not have test results but would be back Tuesday afternoon. He did not show or return my phone call. Wednesday same thing - no Steve or even a phone call. Office said he was in a meeting. He finally called back Wednesday evening and could not understand why we were upset. Told him I would hire a more responsible contractor and to pick up his machine. He sent someone else on Thursday to pick up his filter machine.

Description of Work
FP Property Restoration came to check if we had mold and ultimately what we needed to do to have it remediated.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

In this case the customer did not want to pay for the air quality testing. We went ahead and processed the samples anyway and even gave the results to them- without payment. We set up HEPA scrubbers for no charge- the homeowner called the office to say she was putting them out in the rain becasue she did not have her test results- the same results she did not want to apay for. In the end we perfromed over $1250 in services free of charge. I hope that future customers read this response and see that we do the best we can in the situations we have. in the end we are still a business and we incurred expenses that this particular homeowner requested but refused to pay for.

12/25/2015

Larry S.

Description of Work
We were in Cleveland Ohio visiting relatives when the call came that there was an outbreak of mold in our Florida home. We immediately drove through to Florida and contacted our insurance company. Next we contacted three mold remediation contractors. These three contractors could not have been more different, not only in price, but in manner of dress, knowledge of subject and approach to solve the problem of our home's interior being covered by mold. I could categorize the three contractors as the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. FP Property Restoration's General Manager Steve Glozik was the first contractor who we met and their bid was the middle bid. He was professional in all ways and so very helpful and patient in explaining how they would proceed and what we could expect. The FP crew was very careful with our personal belongings, and while the complete remediation task took about a week, we were so very happy that we had selected FP. We would highly recommend them to anyone that has a house or business clean-up need. FP is the best and we could not have selected a better partner.

Category water damage restoration

[Member Name Removed] your kind words made the teams day. Thank you!

09/30/2015

Matthew K.

Category water damage restoration

We were disappointed to see this review. We were called to Michigan to help with the floods and drove equipment and men/woman there from Florida to assist. This job was one where are team had to go above and beyond despite there being a lack of insurance coverage for the job. During the floods that year in Detroit we handled many claims- however this particular flood we allotted far more manpower and resources to clean-up than the insurance company permitted. The team was punctual and did a fantastic job communicating- even after the job was done team members still went out of their way to make for sure the customer had information they needed such as pictures and conditions of items. We hope that the customer will review the job and the response and consider changing it- as we really do believe that this job was done extremely well.

09/24/2015

Pauline R.

Description of Work
They destroyed my bathroom to remove mold with a promise of restoration for the original price of 3900 but after they were paid the full 3900. They informed me that that did not include putting everything back that was an additional $9000 which did not include plumbing, shower enclosure or electrical. They also said I owe them for something not included in the $3900. They already got. I have not received that bill or anything other contact from them. In the middle of this I had a death in the family and they were not sympathetic. I think they should refund my money for all the agrivation they created in my time of sorrow for losing a family member

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Prior to responding to this review I went back and made for sure that all of our facts, documentation and services were performed as indicated. Firstly we are and always have been sympathetic to (Removed member name) family tragedy. We have been very careful with our communications with her throughout this project which began in February 2015. As per our agreement and estimate, provided in writing prior to the start of work- (Removed member name) contracted FP Property Restoration to remove the mold growth in her bathroom for the agreed price of $3900. The work was completed as agreed and (Removed member name) did pay FP in a timely manner- for which we appreciate. At this point our repair division agreed to supply an estimate for work to be done as per the design of (Removed member name). Our estimate was driven by the materials (vanities etc) that (Removed member name) selected. They were all very nice and well above average cost- hence the estimated repair cost. (Removed member name) did not like pricing and hung up and refused to taking calls for long periods of time. FP had taken out permits as per local code to remove the effected materials and replace once we got the go ahead. (Removed member name) indicated that she felt the estimate was high, for which we found areas to work with her on to offer a 20% discount. Work still was not approved to begin. Since we have an open permit on this job we periodically check in to indicate we need to either do the work or withdrawal the permit- neither of which (Removed member name) will allow to be done. So to date- all work that has been paid for was completed to satisfaction and FP is trying to close an open permit. Again we are sympathetic to anyone’s loss- and we would like to close this permit and move on so (Removed member name) can complete her project, however we do not feel that a refund should take place.

09/24/2014

Eileen S.

The work took about a month to complete. They did an excellent job. The price was competitive and they worked with our insurance company. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone because they do such good work. They were responsive and punctual and worked very efficiently.

Description of Work
They tore down all of the drywall on the second floor and cleaned up and got rid of all of the mold and rebuilt the wall and put new drywall up. It was a very big project.

Category drywall, remodeling, water damage restoration, mold removal

03/31/2014

Vivian L.

01/22/2014

wayne S.

We live in Canada and I was called by a neighbor that water was running down the driveway from inside the home. Steve was on-site as soon as I could provide him access to the house and without hesitation, agreed to provide service for me over the phone. The cleanup started immediately to clean up the mess caused by a broken pipe. The clean up and dry out was thorough, professional and on our return several weeks later there was no odor what-so-ever. During the process, Steve kept us informed of the progress and e-mailed pictures which lessened the anxiety caused by the flooding. We would absolutely use this company again and would recommend them to a friend.

Description of Work
Removed water and water damaged materials. Dried out floors and walls. Applied mold prevention treatments.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

[Member name removed]- thank you for taking time to leave us a kind review. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you and happy we met your expectations. If you ever need us we are a call away!

12/05/2013

Raymond F.

We had a toilet overflow while we were gone for vacation. These guys came in the middle of the night cleaned it all up and dried it fast. From start to finish these guys were great.

Description of Work
Water damage clean up.

Category water damage restoration

[Member name removed]- we were happy to help you. You were a good sport through the entire process, took it much better than I probably would have. Best of luck in the future.

11/20/2013

Phillip C.

We were so shocked to find a flooded home due to a broken pipe so they were like a white knight to the rescue! The cost was about 32 K and covered by insurance.

Description of Work
We hired them for removal of all flooring material, baseboard, and some wallboard. They installed tile floors, new cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms, and painted as needed.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, water damage restoration, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

[Member name removed]- that was a lot of water! I remember pulling up and seeing the look on your wife's face and making sure I said everything possible to make her feel better. We were glad we couple be there for you. If you ever need anything do not hesitate to call.

11/06/2013

Holly R.

Steve and the guys were great! we came home to a house full of water, called Flood pros and they were here fast. The guys were professional and explained everything to me every step of the way. When the insurance company came both Steve and Mike were here to meet the adjuster to make sure everyone was on the same page. Our house was put back together fast and the right way. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Removed all of the water from a pipe burst and put my house back to how it was before

Category water damage restoration

Thanks for the kind words. Always happy to help. Glad to hear this ended on a good note for you.

08/28/2013

Jenifer Y.

I came home on a Sunday evening to a house with 3-5 inches of water everywhere from a broken pipe under my kitchen sink. Steve Glozik drove to my home and was there within one hour. He very calmly explained all that would happen, set up fans to dry the area, and stayed to answer all of my questions (until after 10 PM). The next morning, his crew showed up at 8 AM as he stated they would and they packed up my entire home, took pictures of damage to send to the homeowner's insurance, and stored all of my belongings for the duration of the process. Flood Pros had a contractor who was fantastic who replaced all cabinetry in my kitchen and bathrooms, replaced baseboards (after drilling holes and allowing the areas to air out to avoid mold growth), and painted the entire inside of the home with my specified paint. After all of that, he had a company come in to my home to clean the tile and pressure wash the garage. Steve was readily available by phone and text and answered all of my MANY questions and concerns very promptly. He was very professional and personable. This was a horrible, stressful situation that Steve made manageable. He assisted with ALL homeowner's insurance problems (and there were a lot) and never pressured me to hurry up and get insurance money to him. I hate that this happened to my home, but would never have chosen a different company to help take care of it. I honestly cannot put in to words how appreciate I am of everything Flood Pros did for me.

Description of Work
Water clean up, home packing and storage.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, water damage restoration, pressure washing, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, floor cleaning, mold removal

Member- we were happy to see your kind words and I shared them with everyone that was a part of the cleanup, packing of your belongings, and repairs of your home. We were to be able to help you through that event. All of us here hope that all is well with you- and if you ever need anything do not hesitate to contact us.

911 Restoration of Naples

911 Restoration of Naples is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe bursts, flood damage, roof leaks, storm damage or other water damage-related emergencies. Fortunately, our IICRC-certified techs will rapidly respond within 45 minutes to handle any water related emergency and help minimize damage.

One Minute Dry Time Green Carpet Cleaning

With over 15 years of experience in home and office cleaning services, we are leading experts in our industry. Our organic carpet cleaning services are the way of the future and it's dry immediately-guaranteed-or it's free! One Minute Dry Time's 100% environmentally friendly carpet cleaning services leave your carpeting and fabrics cleaner, and healthier than the day they were fabricated or installed. Our unique system is the environmentally preferred way to clean carpets. We use the only system approved to remove dust mites and dust mite allergens, mold & mold spores, pet dander, bacteria and environmental contaminates. We can do all this in your first cleaning! We also offer Tile & Grout cleaning services which are Top-Rated. We clean your tile and grout using our high pressure machine and our organic cleaners. Then we dry your floors and seal them. This will keep your tile and grout floors clean until it's time for us to come out again. Find out more at https://tileandgroutbyoneminutedrytime.com/.

Touch Of Shine Marble Inc.

Touch Of Shine Marble Inc. is a professional marble contractor located in Miami Gardens, FL, since 1996. Don't hesitate to call us if you want reliable marble polishing of marble restoration at affordable price! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

water damage restoration, fire damage restoration, mold inspection, odor removal, smoke damage cleanup, flood cleanup, mold remediation, trauma cleanup, water extraction, structural drying, commercial drying, contents restoration, and all areas of cleaning both residential & commercial, complete remodels, kitchen upgrades, bathroom remodels, air quality testing, carpet cleaning, tile cleaning, hardwood cleaning, pack outs, move outs and storage.

We offer all services. We are a Complete Restoration Company.