BBI ~ Berchtold Builders Inc.

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2010

729 Dean Way

Fort Myers, FL 33919

Berchtold Builders, Inc. is a Fort Myers commercial & residential construction company that offers a design/build concept that is customer friendly and allows the customer to make their new home, commercial property or renovation dream a reality. At Berchtold Builders Inc., we take great pride in

01/23/2016

Deborah H.

It was a wonderful experience! I was so afraid that it would be difficult to do long distance and BBI made it easy. Lee was very patient with all the questions that we had to ask about the project. He did not hesitate to spend the time with us to make sure our questions were thoroughly answered.

Description of Work
I renovated a shower so that it would be wheelchair/walk in. They were extremely responsive to my needs and made suggestions to make it better for me. This was done long distance with me not being on site. Barry was great with sending me pictures to keep me updated. The work turned out better than my expectations.

Category home builders

01/20/2016

ROY H.

See comments above

Description of Work
Remove and replaced a 12' section of wall (sheet-rock), remove and replaced interior wood framing behind sheet-rock, also 4'x10' floor section all damaged by water leakage. Replaced tile on floor. Also repaired and fixed leak in roof. Owner of company responded immediately and finished in a quick and timely fashion. All work done inside of 1 week. Would definitely use contractor again. ould definatelly use services again.

Category handyman service, remodeling, home builders, woodworking, interior painters

05/29/2013

Ron B.

I called BBI (Lee Berchtold) and asked for an estimate. We agreed on price. As it turned out I was called away for a family emergency and called Lee stating that I would not be at home at the agreed time. Lee said that it was no problem and he could still do the job while I was away. Upon returning, job was completely finished, area was completely clean and workmanship was spot on. Also I was unable to move some furniture before leaving and Lee said not to worry about it and not only moved the furniture but replaced back to the proper locations as if it was never moved.

Description of Work
New doors and flooring in den.

Category home builders

Deckwashing Plus

Family owned and operated business that started out as a part time business specializing in deck care and restoration and has grown into a full time home service firm. We have 23 years of experience in our field and take pride in our work. Punctual, courteous, neat and attention to detail are some of the ways our clients describe us. Referrals account for nearly 50% of our business and we take that very seriously. Now serving parts of Lee county in Florida for the winter months. Our services range from general handyman to bathroom remodeling. Jobs can be priced by the project or by the hour. No job is too big or small. Consultations are always free and can be worked around your schedule. When we are hired to do work, we never use subcontractors. Our name is too important for someone to tarnish it. The owner is always on the job and doesn't just send in a "crew" to complete the work.

CLOSET INNOVATIONS LLC

Owner operated. Call for current promotions & discounts. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!

2022 Super Service Award

Xpert Xteriors LLC

Professional Pressure Washing. Veteran owned and operated. Call the Xpert!

2022 Super Service Award

2 Years

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about BBI ~ Berchtold Builders Inc.

How is BBI ~ Berchtold Builders Inc. overall rated?

BBI ~ Berchtold Builders Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are BBI ~ Berchtold Builders Inc. open?

BBI ~ Berchtold Builders Inc. is open:

What payment options does BBI ~ Berchtold Builders Inc. provide

BBI ~ Berchtold Builders Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does BBI ~ Berchtold Builders Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, BBI ~ Berchtold Builders Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does BBI ~ Berchtold Builders Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, BBI ~ Berchtold Builders Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does BBI ~ Berchtold Builders Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, BBI ~ Berchtold Builders Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by BBI ~ Berchtold Builders Inc.?

No, BBI ~ Berchtold Builders Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does BBI ~ Berchtold Builders Inc. offer?

BBI ~ Berchtold Builders Inc. offers the following services: Pre-construction Planning & Consulting, Conceptual Budgeting, Project Analysis, ADA Compliance and Design, Design/Build, Cost Estimating, Value Engineering, Constructability Reviews, Site Analysis, Roof Analysis, HVAC Analysis, Project Management.