A1 Gator Septic

Founded 1972 • With Angi since March 2010

License number is SR0121719....

North Cape Water Repair

North Cape Water Repair

Why replace when you can Repair!? We pride ourselves on reliability, communication, integrity and quality work. We are experts in our trade. We look forward to earning your business! Please call me directly at 239-785-6833!!

12/29/2020

A young man named Travis came to do the job .He was very professional very nice young man. If i need this service again i would ask for Travis. Thank you for sending him

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
septic drainage

CATEGORY excavators

06/19/2018

I never post a negative review but for what this company tried get away with I felt it was necessary. We got our septic pumped because it was full. They came out and pumped the next day. Three weeks later it was full again and I knew something was wrong so I called again to have it pumped and inspected. They told me I had a bad drain field and would need to pull a permit for $475 to get a quote so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
septic was backing up in weeks thought it was a bad drain field

10/04/2017

Extremely well. There office is always helpful and courteous, very professional. They are always on time, sometimes a little early, and are great at what they do. Didn't mind my questions and gave me some ideas on how to care for a septic tank. Never had one before. They are my go to people for septic issues or needing to be pumped!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic needed pumped

09/20/2017

The system was inspected and the blockage found and removed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Issue with septic system, thought it needed to be pumped. The real issue was a blocked line right at the septic tank.

06/21/2017

They never showed up and never even called to cancel or reschedule. When I called to complain they said they can take $10 off and come out the next day. Horrible customer service!!'

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank pumping

CATEGORY septic tank

Residential & commercial septic tank cleaning & pumping. Plumbing. Grease trap pumping & cleaning. Drainfield repairs. Line cleaning & inspection. Real estate inspections. Portable toilets.

Ask for details.