Romain's Plumbing & Drain Service LLC

Founded 2020 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

5672 Rock Island Rd

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Specializing in all phases of plumbing services, repairs, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

plumbers (9)sewer cleaning (2)drain cleaning (1)home remodeling (1)drain pipe installation (1)

08/10/2021

Smoothly. Romaine was timely and professional in replacing my bathroom sink drain, toilet line, and fluid master. Thank you for giving a free estimate and repairing plumbing issues the same day.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

07/19/2021

Very good! Romain took all necessary steps to unclog the pipe. It took some time to get it done but he accomplished the task successfully!

Description of Work
Unclog main kitchen drain

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

07/11/2021

An appliance contract and three rounds of Angieslist plumbers netted us ominous warnings and invoices without results. Romaine was different. He listened. He was respectful. He was creative and resourceful. After we again thought that all was lost, Romaine had a brilliant idea to try. Wow, a great big piece of soldier came shooting out, and the water was flowing again! He didn't even have to open ...

Description of Work
Shower had no cold water for 2 years, Romaine rescued us and for a good price!

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

04/22/2021

Had a mainline stoppage romain came out and did great job

Description of Work
plumber

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

04/08/2021

Romaine was very courteous and professional. He contacted me immediately and let me know he was on a job and would come right after, and he did. I had a pen that fell in the toilet accidentally and it was backing everything up. He worked quickly and assessed both the tub that had a slow drain and the toilet. His assessment was accurate and I was pleased with the outcome. All is flowing smoothly!

Description of Work
plumbing

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

11/29/2020

Well; 2 visits, toilet removal and toilet pickup/installation.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

11/22/2020

Romain, was awesome! We made a service with another Angie's list provider earlier in the day (at 10:30am) and after making three return calls and not getting a response by 5PM we reached out to Romain's for help. Within 30 minutes from our initial contact with Romain he was at our door. Less than an hour, Romain fixed our outdoor spigot and our water was turned back on. The price for the services ...

Description of Work
Outdoor water spigot was repaired.

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

11/19/2020

It was perfect! He did exactly what he needed to do, did the job in 1 day, and explained everything. I already recommended him to my neighbor as well.

Description of Work
I was having a leak, and I called some plumbers that the insurance company referred to me, but the prices were very expensive. So my neighbor recommended Romain's Plumbing & Drain Service LLC, and he fixed the leak, and the price was just right.

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

11/10/2020

The service was very good. He always do great job.

Description of Work
Drainage and sewer

Category sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

11/10/2020

He was very quiet when working. I was very satisfied with what he did . if I had a plumbing problem he was my go to guy. I recommend him to my neighbor. He was really good.

Description of Work
Faucet in the kitchen and bath tub drain.

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Specializing in all phases of plumbing services, repairs, installs, drain cleaning, drain pipe installs, sewer inspections/cleaning, and more! Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

Any service requiring a permit -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!