DL FLOORING & DESIGN

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2019

DL Flooring & Design is a Remodeling and Installation company that has been serving the South Florida region with commitment to excellence. We are dedicated to providing premier customer service. It’s important to us to deliver unparalleled workmanship. DL Flooring & Design goes above and beyond

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

home remodeling

202033304
Beautiful bathroom Remodeling.
View project

flooring (19)tile installation (16)home remodeling (10)marble & granite (3)hardwood floors (1)countertop installation (2)

05/18/2022

Neala M.

From start to finish the team did not disappoint. Their professionalism, attention to detail, communication and workmanship were one of the best we’ve ever worked with. We highly recommend their services and are very pleased with our project! Excellent company!!!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, floors, new doors, trim and paint

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/18/2022

Review for  DL FLOORING & DESIGN - 2401 NE 65th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 39737706

Thank you very much for your feedback. It has been a pleasure working on your remodeling project.

10/11/2021

Farina F.

EXTREMELY HAPPY Di Luca Flooring & Design team was excellent. Dhya and Wil are awesome!They came in to look at the scope of work, we discussed a price point and the timeframe of the renovation. They said a week and the project was indeed completed to our satisfaction in a week! Dhya was so accommodating and walked us patiently through the project. Wil was very professional, polite, and knowledgeable. There was no mess! Wil showed up on time, covered the floor in the work area, worked the project, and cleaned up every evening. The finished product turned out amazing I love it! When I go into my bathroom I always have a big smile! I loved it so much I had them come back to do my daughter’s bathroom. Highly recommend Di Luca Flooring & Design for excellent service, prices, and quality of work. We will definitely used them for our kitchen renovation!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Review for  DL FLOORING & DESIGN - 2401 NE 65th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 39503834

09/28/2021

Peter J M.

Will and his Wife Gia provided outstanding, personal service from start to finish. Their communication was terrific, informing us in detail of every step of the process. Will appeared exactly on time each day. He worked quickly and efficiently, but with great care. His cleanup each day was absolutely flawless; not a spec of dust remained, much less anything more substantial. The work was challenging, with mosaic tiles installed below cabinetry and above appliances of varying height. Not a tile looks askew and the grout is perfectly even. Will even suggested a grout color when asked. That saved us from a bad decision. The pricing was completely fair, especially in light of the quality of their service. And both Will and Gia are friendly and personable.

Description of Work
New Backsplash Tile Installed

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

05/01/2021

Jose R.

Di Luca, Gia and Wil are the Best! They are professional and pleasure to work with. They made it seem so easy, great ideas, punctual and accommodating. The remodeling was better than I was expecting . It ooks beautiful!! their attention to details is unmatched. Thanks Gia and Wil, it was a pleasure. I would highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
Kitchen and Flooring

Category countertops, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

Thank you very much for trusting us with your mother’s Kitchen Remodel and Flooring installation. I was a pleasure to assist you. We really appreciate you taking the time to write us such a nice review.

02/07/2021

Justin C.

Dia and Wil did an AMAZING job on our kitchen remodel and flooring installation. We had a very specific vision for our kitchen and they brought it to life better than we could have ever imagined! The end result is absolutely beautiful 😍 They are extremely professional and trustworthy, which is very hard to come by. Price was very reasonable for the expert level quality of service we received. I 100% recommend them to anyone doing a home remodeling project!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel and Flooring Installation

Category flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Review for  DL FLOORING & DESIGN - 2401 NE 65th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 39179576

It was a pleasure working with you and [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate.

02/07/2021

Justin C.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel and Flooring Installation

Category flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Review for  DL FLOORING & DESIGN - 2401 NE 65th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 39179578

11/18/2020

Arnie G.

From the first interaction, Di Luca Flooring made me feel comfortable that they would do a good job because of their professionalism and attention to detail. Dhyaga went above and beyond to work within my schedule and was very involved in making sure the project progressed in a timely manner. Most importantly for me was the open dialogue and constant communication with her and her team.

Description of Work
Flooring, stairs, bathroom tiling

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

We really appreciate your nice words. Very thoughtful of you taking the time. We look forward to working with you again.

10/18/2020

Daniel G.

Prompt and attentive, very communicative and clear from beginning of the project until the end. Excellent work!

Description of Work
kitchen backsplash and vent placement

Work Completed On 10/18/2020

We really appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Thank you very much. I was a pleasure to work with you and your beautiful family.

08/15/2020

Richard G.

Dia & Wil were excellent. I have laid tile before many years ago and always leery of hiring people who may not do as well as I can. I am very happy with the results. Dia communicates very well during the initial planning stages and facilitates activities leading up to the installation. Work was steady, clean, and optimal with much attention to detail every step of the way. The price is very reasonable with the delivered level of quality and everything pretty much according to plan. I will be calling on them again for the next project.

Description of Work
640 ft2 carpet replaced.

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

Review for  DL FLOORING & DESIGN - 2401 NE 65th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 38801823

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to working with you in the future.

08/10/2020

Stephen K.

Dia is a fantastic designer. She brings her influence in a way that compliments the clients’ taste. She is very patient and really made a point to help us through the process. Will’s craftsmanship is impeccable. You almost did not know he was there most of the time and worked very clean. We love the finished project so much we have them remodeling our master bathroom.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/23/2020

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you and your beautiful family. We appreciate your trust.

06/29/2020

Steve C.

Absolutely Perfect! Very good experience. Very professional, nice, and clean work for all stages of the installation. The floor looks great and we are very pleased, and I will truly recommend and use Di Luca Flooring again for all of my flooring requirements!

Description of Work
Laminate Floor Installation

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate.

06/13/2020

Ross M.

From our first communication I was impressed with DiLuca Flooring’s attention to detail- the fact that they asked me to confirm what my condos requirements were for tiling put me at ease right away that they knew what they were doing. That initial impression carried through to the end, they were able to start a week earlier than we had booked and they started when they said they would and finished when they said they would. The pride they take in their work is evident when you look at the craftsmanship. I couldn’t possibly be happier and would highly recommend them to anybody who’s looking for remodeling work.

Description of Work
24x48 large format tile installation.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

Review for  DL FLOORING & DESIGN - 2401 NE 65th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 38641266

We appreciate your Business and look forward to the next project. Thank you.

06/04/2020

Erik Z.

Di Luca Flooring did an incredible job replacing our hardwood floors with ceramic tile in most of the living areas (3 bedrooms, living/dining room, parlor and hallway) our home (roughly 1700 sq feet). They provided me with a very competitive estimate so I chose them over several other vendors. The installation had to be delayed due to COVID19, and was even more challenging because both my wife and I were working from home, but they were on time every day, worked extremely hard, were very communicative about every aspect of the installation, worked with us so that we could both have workspaces despite removing all furniture and flooring, and did an amazing job. The floors look amazing and it has completely changed the look of the interior of our home. I would definitely recommend them if you're looking to do any kind of flooring or renovations to your home.

Description of Work
Replacing hardwood floors with ceramic tile throughout most of the house.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

Thank you very much for your kind words. We look forward to working with you in the future.

05/30/2020

Nicole Aronovich C.

We had the best experience working with Wil and Dia on our Master Bathroom renovation. They were very accommodating of any changes that came up along the way and they were very detail oriented. Their ultimate goal was to make us happy with every detail and they really did! We’ve done a ton of work to our house since moving in, but we have been the most impressed by the level of service provided by Di Luca Flooring!

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodeling.

Category flooring contractor, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

It has been a pleasure working with you and your family. Thank you.

03/04/2020

Tanya K.

Excellent!! Always on time. Work very hard, very polite and excellent to work with.

Description of Work
Flooring and tile bathroom

Work Completed On 12/04/2019

It’s always great to work with you. We look forward to the next flipping project.

02/04/2020

Jeff G.

Amazing !! Wil and Dia took my vision and made it a beautiful reality. Their professionalism is second to none. Hire them and be amazed as I am.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

We are so happy to make your dream bathroom come true. Thank you for trusting us with your project.

11/10/2019

Sean A.

Excellent! Can say enough great things about this company. Highly recommend to anyone looking for the best flooring installation. Great communication and very accommodating!! A+ all the way around!!!!

Description of Work
Flooring

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad you and your family are enjoying the new floors.

09/16/2019

Sharon S.

Dia and Wil are wonderful to work with. We are very pleased with the results. Wil does excellent work and left everything spotless when he was done. Dia responds quickly to any questions and it so pleasant and helpful. Great job! I am recommending them to friends needing tile work and will definitely hire them again. Thank you Wil and Dia.

Description of Work
Kitchen back splash tile

Work Completed On 09/15/2019

We appreciate your words. Thank you very much for your review.

08/15/2019

Doug N.

The Di Luca’s did an absolutely perfect job! They removed all of the existing tile and carpet in the whole house then replaced with a wood look ceramic tile. The floors were not level throughout the whole house but Wil leveled the new tile and the floors are perfect now. They worked tirelessly and always communicated with us and are very honest. They were extremely clean and protected all of the cabinets and appliances from damage. I would absolutely hire them again.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling and Flooring Installation

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

Review for  DL FLOORING & DESIGN - 2401 NE 65th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 38053951

We really appreciate your trust. Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review.

08/07/2019

Gregory D.

I’ve worked with a number of different companies through the years as I’ve been remodeling my home and I can tell you that Di Luca Flooring was by far the best I’ve ever come across. Owners are prompt and attentive and will make certain that you are happy and the job is done 100% to your satisfaction. They do much more than just flooring, so for your home remodeling needs, do yourself a huge favor and give them a call. You will be happy that you did. I look forward to working with them again in the future.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

Thank you for the kind words. It’s been great to work with you and your family.

07/30/2019

Brian M.

They were extremely professional and punctual. They did excellent work and cleaned up perfectly. We are hiring them for additional work because they were so good.

Description of Work
Glass Tile Backsplash

Work Completed On 07/27/2019

We are glad you liked our services, thank you for trusting us with your project.

06/19/2019

Tanya K.

I've been working with Di Luca Flooring for years. My company remodels properties and sells them. Will and his team always do an outstanding work. They put the tile perfectly and clean after that. They use the materials wisely. We've used other companies in the past and they use twice as much thinset mortar. I recommend Di Luca Flooring for all your tile needs!

Description of Work
Tile Floors and Bathrooms