Barrett's Plumbing & Septic LLC

Founded 2005 •

Awards & Badges

4557 NW 41st St

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319

Barrett's Plumbing & Septic is a family owned septic tank and drain cleaning company. Our staff consist of excellent plumber's who have over 20 years experience in the field, consistently demonstrating genuine care about each customer's individual need. Our company specializes in Septic Cleaning, Greasetrap Cleaning, Storm Drain Cleaning, Sewer Hookup, Drainfield Installation, and Camera Inspection. It matters not where the problem is we are committed in making the process stress free and easy as possible for you. We operate 24hrs and emergency services..just give us a call and leave the rest to us....

septic tank service (11)plumbers (7)drain pipe installation (6)drain cleaning (4)sewer cleaning (4)

05/06/2021

They were fast, professional and efficient. We had an emergency and they replaced our p-trap and sewer line. The crisis was resolved the same day we called. They dug under the house, removed and replaced the existing pavers as if it was never disturbed. Their communication was constant and reliable. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2021

05/05/2021

Albert Jr came and performed pumping out septic tank ,and assured it will work efficiently. As stated by Albert Sr, a day before, Jr was able to find manhole cover of the septic tank. He was polite and efficient!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic

CATEGORY plumbing,septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2021

Photo for Barrett's Plumbing & Septic LLC - 4557 NW 41st St, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 39321137

04/26/2021

They were extremely responsive and had a guy out there within the hour on a weekend! In a situation that deals with septic/plumbing, they surpassed my expectations and I didn’t have to stress. I will be surely using them again for all my future needs!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic System

CATEGORY plumbing,septic tank,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2021

Thanks so much for your feedback!! We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about services that were provided to you..Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track! it was a great pleasure going above and beyond in meeting all your requirements and expectations..Thanks for choosing Barrett's Plumbing and Septic....

03/07/2021

The service tech was very nice and friendly. They came out early on a Sunday morning after we called them on Saturday telling them our toilets were not draining. They performed the service very quickly. The price was fair for the septic draining and cleaning ($500), but they charged us $250 to snake out a 15ft pipe which seemed really pricy. Took them about 2 minutes to do it and when I went back ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2021

02/28/2021

Awesome job. They went above and beyond and were able to come out on a Sunday. Stacey was a pleasure to deal with. I will use them again and recommend them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2021

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE.. WE ARE SO HAPPY THAT WE WERE ABLE TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO FULFILL ALL YOUR PLUMBING NEEDS.. STAY SAFE AS WE LOOK FORWARD WORKING WITH YOU AGAIN..IT WAS A GREAT PLEASURE

12/15/2020

They were amazing. I called and no sooner than I was telling the rep my septic issue, she already had some technicians in my area and we live far out. 30 minutes later, the techs were at my house, pumping and cleaning out our septic tank. They were knowledgeable about the job and did an excellent job. I would refer them to whoever I know with septic issues. Their service was +AAA and I give them 5...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

Photo for Barrett's Plumbing & Septic LLC - 4557 NW 41st St, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 39141463

THANKS .IT WAS A GREAT PLEASURE NEON WAS ABLE TO FULFILL ALL YOUR PLUMBING PROJECT. IT WAS A GREAT PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU AS WE LOOK FORWARD WORKING WITH YOU AGAIN... THANKS FOR YOUR RECOMENDATION..😀😀😀

12/10/2020

Very well. Will call them for all my plumbing needs and water heater needs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic cleaning, septic tank repair, removal of invasive plant roots, steel manhole covers

CATEGORY septic tank,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2020

09/06/2020

Excellent job all around, thorough, clean site, and fast considering everything that was done - I would gladly recommend Barrett to anyone -

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pumping of Septic tank and changing of inlet from cast iron to P.VC

CATEGORY plumbing,septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

Thanks for choosing Barrett Plumbing and Septic. We are more than happy working with you but most of all we are super elated we were able to get all your Plumbing issues resolve and your comfortable with all the services rendered.

08/23/2020

The need for service was unexpected and the problem was more extensive than thought but I feel very fortunate to have found Barrett’s Plumbing they can quickly on a Sunday, the Technician Neon was extremely thorough and explained the problems and provided several options. They took their time to get it right, Barry the supervisor stepped in and helped complete the job. The entire team including re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

Thanks for choosing Barrett's Plumbing and Septic . Its always our pleasure and priorities to ensure our valued customers are satisfied and happy with all our work and services ..Feel free to give us a call at any time incase you have and questions or concerns.

02/03/2020

Technician was very professional and quickly assessed the root cause to my drainage issue. he quickly repaired and had my kitchen drain back to normal. thanks guys I tried all the DIY tricks but nothing worked. he came in and had me up and running in no time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drainage block in kitchen

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

Plumbing, Septic tank Cleaning, Greasetrap Cleaning, Drainfield Installation, Storm Drain Cleaning, Sewer Hookup and Camera Inspection

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check