911 Restoration Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2011

911 Restoration of Inc. is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe bursts, flood damage, roof leaks, storm damage or other water damage-related emergencies. Fortunately, our IICRC-certified techs will rapidly respond within 45 minutes to handle any water related emergency and help minimize damage....

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+48 more images

4.1

3.9

mold removal (12)water damage restoration (10)air duct cleaning (3)home remodeling (1)carpet cleaning (1)

05/28/2020

Steven T.

Ed Ketchoyian did a great job. He came out, inspected the work and told us what needed to be done. I was greatly pleased with his thoroughness and explanation. It was a free estimate but, if it ultimately needs professional cleaning, I will call Ed again Thanks.

Description of Work
Initial inspection for mold

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we really appreciate the love!

05/10/2018

linda M.

Very happy with this company,they were fast, thorough, and very professional. Office personnell were very helpful with insurance information.Would recommend.

Description of Work
sewage spill under house

Work Completed On 05/10/2018

03/23/2017

Beth L.

Over the weeks, I met with many of the staff at 911 Restoration. Each was professional, courteous, friendly and understanding. I could not have been happier (unless I never had the water damage to begin with!)

Description of Work
I had a flood in my kitchen and 911 Restoration took care of everything! From the the initial cleaning up of the water, making sure moisture was contained, calling in mold experts and, most importantly, working through every step with the insurance company to make sure the repairs were done!

Work Completed On 03/10/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the review. Quality restoration, professionalism and rapid response is what we're most known for. We hope you are enjoying your Fresh Start!

03/09/2016

Anthony C.

Description of Work
Did know price until job was already started. I have been working with them for over 2 months to get issues resolved

10/26/2015

Evelyn G.

Description of Work
Performed dry out of rooms after bathtub ran over. Prompt response to my late night call. High price but very thorough.

10/15/2015

Vanessa T.

They were water mitigation where they worked to extract or dry out my house after water damage. They were overly aggressive to the point of being unethical in obtaining business, more like a bully where they can frustrate you when you have water all over the place. I called them before they arrived and told them not to come and they came anyway. They refuse to leave when the other water litigation company was here. They said they would give a free estimate and then they started moving things like they got the job. They said they could do this and that so I said ok and they had a contract with boxes and I told them repeatedly that all I wanted was water mitigation done and they put on the contract that they were don’t water mitigation and repairs. I rescinded the repair of the contract. This was one of the most horrendous experiences I had.

Description of Work
I used 911 Restoration.

Work Completed On 05/29/2015

05/01/2015

Charles F.

Its been very good and they are very professional.

Description of Work
Did the dryout for the flood that happened in the middle of the night.

Work Completed On 04/22/2015

06/19/2014

Dan M.

Very poor customer service. Watch out for their "salesman". He'll promise a two week turn-around. Two months later, he'll tell you they're just running a little behind. They also subcontract most (if not all of their work). Don't be fooled just because the workers are wearing their orange 911 t-shirts!

Description of Work
A broken water line/pipe behind a wall led to a complete restore of my kitchen and two bathrooms.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/10/2012

06/09/2014

Claudia K.

Description of Work
I left a message requesting call back. Advised had black mold. Never got a call back, unfortunately. Only thing I can rate them on is responsiveness.

Work Completed On 06/03/2014

Good afternoon Ms. [member name removed], We strive to provide our customers with exceptional customer service and I apologize that you did not receive a phone call, we are in the process of changing the server infrastructure and the information might have been destroyed with the old server. We would be more than happy to assist you with any needs you may have. My direct number is 954-801-2126. I will personally answer any questions you may have; if email is your preferred method of contact, you can reach me at Angel@911restoration.com

04/22/2014

Michael B.

Our technician Everett was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and solved our flood issues in a timely manner. He really cares about his clients and went above and beyond his call. And I must imply that he is worth whatever he is paid and more. We truly wish all technicians where like Everett Moran. We would DEFINITELY use 911 Restoration in the future IF something like this arrises.

Description of Work
flood restoration, used dehumidifier and air fans

Work Completed On 04/19/2014

03/31/2014

Donald R.

Description of Work
THEY GAVE AN ESTIMATE FOR THE MOLD REMEDIATION AND EXPLAINED EXACTLY WHAT THEY OULD DO FOR THE PRICE GIVEN. PRICE SEEMED TOO HIGH FOR THE WORK THEY WOULD PERFORM SO I SELECTED ANOTHER COMPANY I THOUGHT WAS MORE REASONABLE.

Work Completed On 03/07/2014

I'm glad to hear that the work has been done even if it wasn't by our company. We have competitive pricing and in the future we would be more than happy to match the pricing that you received. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to give us a call. We would be more than happy to assist you. Sincerely, Angel E. Burgos

02/13/2014

Mary S.

They came to my house, but they said they couldn't clean the duct. They said that wasn't their expertize, and so they recommended another company to me. They were very nice, and very helpful. They came right away to see the problem. I had mold in my ducts. They were honest, and they told me they couldn't do it.

Description of Work
We used 911 Restoration Inc.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 01/30/2014

11/04/2013

Matthew T.

Eh...

Description of Work
Eh...

Work Completed On 08/24/2012

10/28/2013

Jennifer D.

Seemed very knowledgable, responsive and helpful. Pricing was very competitive. I would definitely consider using him in the future.

Description of Work
Provided a quote and assessed the damage.

Category air duct cleaning, mold removal

Work Completed On 04/01/2013

10/08/2013

Janice Z.

It turned out very well. I was using them for my sister-in-law's house and I was to meet them there. They were actually early, which is unusually unheard of. They came in and assessed the situation. They told me what needed to be done. A couple of days later I received a written estimate. They did the work and I'm very happy with the job.

Description of Work
I used 911 Restoration for mold remediation at my sister-in-law's house.

Work Completed On 10/03/2013

09/29/2013

David W.

All work was done professionally.

Description of Work
Removed water damaged cabinets and walls. Treated for Mold Cleaned ducts and air handler

Category water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, mold removal

Work Completed On 05/25/2013

09/24/2013

Chris M.

On 03/16/29, a rental property owned by my sisters and I, experienced some flooding due to a faulty compression fitting in a bathroom vanity. Though the water was only 1/2 inch deep, we decided to 911 Restoration as the water had leaked into several other rooms. The house is a single story, 2,300 sq. ft concrete and CBS block construction, with concrete board in lieu of drywall. ALL floors are terrazzo , with no carpeting anywhere, aside from machine washable area rugs. The house itself is 2 Bdrms, 2 Bath, one hallway, 2 walk in closets, 2 hallway storage closets, living room, dining room, den, office, utility room and garage. We called 911 Restoration at approximately 7:30 AM, and by time they arrived at approximately 9:30 AM, we had everything on the floors of the affected rooms removed and much of the water vacuumed and squeegeed out. Again, in no areas did the water exceed 1/2 inch and there was no damage to the tenants furniture, drapes, or even the tenants shoes, and they were 2 young women, who loved their shoes. When Mike Mahan, the Estimator, arrived my Sister and our Maintenance Man, asked for an estimate, he said he couldn't give us one. Being in a bit of a situation, we had to get the work done. The crew removed only a small amount of toe molding, and baseboard . The most water had accumulated in the master bedroom, walk in in closet , hallway, and hallway closets. There was also some residual flooding in the living room, dining room, and kitchen. After they had suctioned out the remaining water, they brought in 4 XLarge Dehumidifiers, and approximately 21 air movers (blowers) as well as a negative air fan/Air Scrubber, (They charged us for 5 days for this particular unit at $70.00 per day, even though they were only there for 4 days.) My Maintenance Man saw all this equipment and told them this was an old house and couldn't handle the electrical load. He was ignored and told "they wouldn't draw that much power". Within a half hour after they left, the breakers started tripping. We had to hook up two of the larger units to a power source separate from the house and later in the weekend my Maintenance Man had to finally move some of the air movers around and turn several of them off. He spent all four days monitoring the house to make sure there were no more overloads. They returned Monday, 2 days later, took a moisture reading and recommended a few more days. By this time, my tenants and I had had it, and I told them to remove the equipment. My Maintenance Man repaired and replaced what baseboard and molding had been removed. About 4 hours work.. After two weeks they started calling us about the bill, which we hadn't even received yet. It was then I found out that they were charging in excess of $7,000.00, roughly $1,800.00 per day to leave too much equipment in the house. Further, their collection representative threatened to turn this over to their legal department , Before We Ever Received A Bill! I immediately asked for an itemized breakdown of the bill, which I received more that a week later. After going through the entire bill with my Maintenance Man, who was here the entire weekend, we discovered it was riddled with mistakes and discrepancies. The most important thing in all this is that we couldn't get an estimate for this work. You would think that a business which specializes in this type of work would be able to give a rough estimate. They even had Mike Mahan's name in the bill, and his job title is Estimator. I would not recommend this company to anyone, and should you want to use them for some reason get a written estimate and if they refuse, send them packing pronto.

Description of Work
Brought drying equipment in, three days later, picked it up.

Cost $7,171.64

Work Completed On 03/20/2012

07/29/2013

Martha S.

They were marks on the carpet that we wanted to have cleaned. They came out and cleaned and told us to let the carpet dry and call back if we weren't happy. Once the carpet dried, the marks were still there. Called to have them fixed, but the receptionist was very rude and would not allow us to speak to the owner.

Description of Work
We hired them to clean the carpets in out office.

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 07/22/2013

03/08/2013

Ryan S.

Went well overall. Damage was extensive which resulted in the kitchen and bathroom needing reconstructed (performed by another company). Work was done unsupervised by us (homeowners) and nothing went missing. Areas were cleaned up after work was completed (beyond satisfaction). My husband was in Afghanistan while services were being performed. I was having allergies at home and husband inspected air ducts when he returned home. Turned out 1 air duct was not cleaned. He contacted 911 restoration and without needing to convince them 911 returned to clean all air ducts throughout home free of charge. Except for the 1 air duct being skipped (which was promptly taken care of when contacted six months later) 911 restoration did a superb job. 911 Restoration was fair, honest, professional, and detailed (service performance).

Description of Work
Had a slow leak in the wall between bathroom and kitchen. Probably leaking for a long period of time, noticed only when mold started to penetrate drywall. 911 Restoration performed mold remediation services over the course of 5 days. 911 restoration did not exaggerate how extensive damage was or guess how the damage resulted.

Work Completed On 09/17/2012

09/29/2011

MIKE G.

I had mold down in one of the rooms. They came in and took the whole sidewall down. They cleaned the mold up and dried the room out. They sucked all the pores and other stuff out. They did a very good job. They also fix fire damage and things like that.

Description of Work
I used 911 Restoration Inc. for mold testing and remediation.

Work Completed On 08/24/2011

03/26/2008

Guy H.

They did a very good job and were very professional. They did what they said they would do. This company is top notch and I am very pleased with service.

Description of Work
We had a leak under the house and they pulled out the carpet and baseboards to dry out the water

Contact

Phone

5035 N Hiatus Rd

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351

Website

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check
    MRSR 69

We accept remote payment

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about 911 Restoration Inc.

How is 911 Restoration Inc. overall rated?

911 Restoration Inc. is currently rated 3.9 overall out of 5.

What days are 911 Restoration Inc. open?

911 Restoration Inc. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does 911 Restoration Inc. provide

911 Restoration Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Does 911 Restoration Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, 911 Restoration Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does 911 Restoration Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, 911 Restoration Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does 911 Restoration Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, 911 Restoration Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does 911 Restoration Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, 911 Restoration Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by 911 Restoration Inc. ?

No, 911 Restoration Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does 911 Restoration Inc. offer?

911 Restoration Inc. offers the following services: Water Damage Restoration, Floodwater Extraction, Leak Repair, Ruptured Hose Repair, Pipe Burst Repair, Mold Remediation, Mold Removal, Visual Mold Inspections, Mold and Fungus Removal, Mold Spore Removal, Fire Damage Restoration, Smoke Stain Cleanup, Ash and Tar Removal, Smoke Odor Removal, Disaster Restoration, Sewage Backup Cleanup, Black Water Removal, Sewage Decontamination, Complete Home Renovations, and Disaster Remediation Services.