The Television Guy

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2012

5410 NW 107 ave 512

Doral, FL 33178

We specialize in home theater setups but our specialty is mounting and installing TVs (LED/Plasma/LCD/3D)- on any type of wall. We will mount / hang any TV size ranging between 17" to 120". We can also set up your , surrounds sounds speakers, program universal remote, run and conceal all types of wiring from coax to telephone. We also sell and install video surveillance systems (security cameras) and provide installation services for OTA antennas, satellite TV sales and services. All done at an affordable price. Please take a look at all our reviews here on Angie's list. We service residential and commercial locations. Se habla espanol. Experienced, insured and licensed. Same day service.!!! We are paypal verified and accept all mayor credit cards. Please call or text (954-534-3372) for free estimates....

home theater installation (81)cable tv (18)satellite tv (5)handyman (5)camera repair (3)home automation (2)small appliance repair (2)window security film (1)

05/11/2021

Called those guys to build custom TV mounts for my gym. That was it, a simple $1k job. When they came in and started to perform the job, they saw I also needed a few extra things done. End of story, they spent 2 whole days wiring my gym from top to bottom. Set up the speakers and only left when everything was fully operational. I do not like writing reviews, but those guys were AMAZING!

Description of Work
Hung Tvs from ceiling and wall, coax cable, cat 5 run, and stereo installation.

Category camera repair,handyman service,home theater design,internet service,cable tv service,Uncategorized,home automation

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

Review for The Television Guy - 5410 NW 107 ave, Doral, FL - 39327299

10/10/2020

Ethernet install, TV Antenna Repair, Wireless Camera Fix

Description of Work
Amazing service, super responsive, even came back and helped me fix an issue that cropped up after the work. To say this team goes above and beyond is an understatement. Hire without hesitation, I definitely will again!

Category camera repair,internet service,cable tv service

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

06/09/2020

Very professional, quick and price is reasonable.

Description of Work
He Fixed a home theater.

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

05/28/2020

Amazing service!! They were super friendly and professional when they came to mount our new tv on the wall. They worked super fast and left our apartment spotless! Recommending your services to all my friends and family! 5 stars all the way!!

Description of Work
Tv mounted on wall

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Review for The Television Guy - 5410 NW 107 ave, Doral, FL - 38607480

04/04/2020

Perfect. The gentleman guided me thru the phone. I am very grateful. No charge.

Description of Work
Set up the remote for direct tv

Work Completed On 04/04/2020

04/02/2020

This company is outstanding! I can not say enough good things about Alex and Ed. This is a GREAT company. You will be foolish to do business with ANY other company. They arrived on time, explained several things to me which I needed to know, but did not know. They REALLY have a deep knowledge of all things electronic (TV, entertainment systems, stereo, etc). Extremely professional. Super knowledge...

Description of Work
Wall Mount a 60" Television

Work Completed On 04/02/2020

05/26/2019

Ed and his crew were great. They were very professional and got everything done just as we wanted. Everything came out perfect, we are super happy with their service. Thanks guys!!

Description of Work
TV mounted with sound system

Work Completed On 05/25/2019

Review for The Television Guy - 5410 NW 107 ave, Doral, FL - 37894690

03/01/2019

Unbelievably GREAT! I have a spotless house with white tile, and when I saw one installer holding a container to catch any drywall dust below the other installer who was cutting holes in the drywall for the speakers, I was very impressed. This company is beyond professional and do amazing work. I highly recommend them and I am available as a reference anytime via phone at (239) 229-5829.

Description of Work
Security System, TV Installation & Stereo Surround Sound System

Category camera repair,home theater design,internet service,security windows,cable tv service

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

02/04/2019

They arrived a little late due to a confusion on my address. They were very professional and they gave me a detailed description of what they would need to do. There work was excellent and they cleaned up all the dirt and dust. I will definitely would hire them again,

Description of Work
I needed to have two TVs mounted on the wall.

Category home theater design,cable tv service

Work Completed On 02/04/2019

07/17/2018

I highly recommend The TV Guy because they did excellent work installing two TVs in my house. Their work was top notch, very secure, good value, and the wife was happy because they left everything very clean afterwards. Plus, in addition to being reasonably priced, they are insured and the work is guaranteed. After contacting many companies, Ed was the only one that honestly told me that additiona...

Description of Work
Installing a large TV using a full motion (articulating) mount on a wall with metal studs

Work Completed On 07/14/2018

Installing and Mounting TVs. Home Theater setup, Surround Sounds speaker placement and calibration , Universal Remote control programming, Custom Wiring, Security Surveillance Systems and Satellite / Antenna Services. We service residential or commercial location in South Florida, Broward, Miami Dade and Palm Beach Counties.

repair TVs