The Closet Wizzard Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2008

**FREE 3D Design Consultations!**With over 31 years of experience, we specialize in making the most of your closet, garage, home office and customized TV wall units. Through the use of 3D CAD design with quality materials expertly installed, we maximize your closet space to fit your unique needs. We produce custom cabinets and shelving in furniture grade materials with 32 durable, washable, and scratch resistant colors (26 wood grains). Utilizing innovative accessories and hardware in matching colors with ample overhead storage CLOSET WIZZARD™ expertly meets your specific storage and garment hanging requirements to make your life easier. Since 1986 our family owned business and strategic management skill and creativity, coupled to years of experience has continually provided our client's with quality custom built closet storage systems and cabinetry at a competitive price, and endures over time. We are the manufacturer! Our production facility and showroom are located on the same premises, our installers are salaried employees - NOT Subcontracted! We are fully licensed & insured. The CLOSET WIZZARD™ INC. stands behind its work with a written limited lifetime warranty....

Southern Plumbing Industries

With over 15 years experience, Southern Plumbing specializes in remodels and new construction in addition to any service work needed. Quality work at an affordable price!

Mr & Ba Services Corp

We are a family company, we do interior and exterior paint jobs. We've been open since 2016. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting services. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Bela Vista Painting Co

Bela Vista Painting Co. is a family owned business driven by it's reputation for delivering the highest quality workmanship and using only the best paints and products available for the perfect and best looking job. The company was founded by Fabio Tarcinale to provide the know-how needed to deliver a superior quality service matched only by his attention to detail and commitment to client satisfaction. Although painting is the company's signature service, the owner has more than 30 years of experience in the construction industry that has opened a handful of other services. Services that Bela Vista Painting Co. offers: Interior and Exterior Residential Painting Interior and Exterior Commercial Painting, Power Wash, Finished Carpentry, Cabinetry, Flooring installation, Popcorn Removal, Knock down Texturing, Drywall repair and installation, Stucco Repair, Countertops, Stone Feature Walls, Wall Tile Installation, Wall Paper Installation and Removal, Garage Floor. We do not subcontract our work. All of our work is performed by our in-house team of 5 craftsmen/painters and supervision of owner Fabio Tarcinale. All of our employees have a minimum of 5 years of experience. We take pride in everything we do and we are always eager to provide our clients with a level of service that will top any expectations. We also offer special discounts, as well as, match any competitor's reasonable written estimates. Call us for a free estimate!

Offers by Bela Vista Painting Co on Angi

08/24/2020

What a unprofessional business. I want there to get a price on something. I had an appointment. The person come yells from the back they will be out. They sit down, as I describe what I wanted all they said was no. Cannot to that cannot to this. The man was not only opinionated that his way was the only right way, but that everything I wanted was wrong and impossible, Finely, he prices a unit mush less than I wanted. I left there, went somewhere else, not only were they much more professional, they offer 3D drawings of what I wanted, gave me exactly what I wanted and were $1100 less expensive. And I have done business with the less expensive company, they do great work, This is the 7th home I have renovated and have never had an issue like this with a closeted company. Shop around there are much better companies with more state of the art systems and people that will treat you like a valued customer.

Description of Work
Price Estimate

Category closet systems

This potential customer sent a fax with details of the design he was looking to have us build. I priced the work based on his information at $7800.00. We recommended he make an appointment to come in and discuss design. He came to our showroom & sat with me to discuss some changes. Literally changed a wall mounted four drawer unit to two double door wall mounted cabinets. He eliminated LED back lighting behind the TV panel. I lowered the price by $800.00 for these two adjustments. When I told him the best I could do was $7000.00, he said "that's way to high and was ready to pay $4000." I told him we can't do it for that amount. Then he abruptly stood up and left without a word. No "thank you for your time" nothing! I suppose he was disappointed or angry that I was not chasing after him for his business; which led to his negative post. I am a straight shooter; I tell and provide my customers with the best way to build a unit, even if it is different than the way they believe it should be built. That's how I stay in business (35years). I'm glad he found it for $5900.00 somewhere else! I Wish him the best of luck with his project. Matthew Goldstein, President

08/01/2020

I hired them because it was just closet organizers and they had the install date I wanted. What a mistake! The owner, Matthew Goldberg, who did the estimate was an operator, but I wanted the closets fast, That was a mistake. I not only didn't get what I ordered, there was damage to furniture and a closet door in my home. Please note, if you are a pet owner this is NOT A PET FRIENDLY COMPANY and will not install if your pets are home. The first install crew was disrespectful and told me they "wouldn't work with people who treat their pets like people," and left without installing. The company was able to send out a 2nd crew the same day and they were OK, but damaged furniture and a bifold door in my closet. One of the organizers in the pantry is OK, but not exactly fine craftsmanship, and the other two were not made to my specifications, with 12" shelves instead of 16". I was supposed to get a CAD file to confirm the design but never received it, and when they showed up to install of course it was wrong. When I spoke with the owner to complain and ask for it to be fixed Matthew said, "I'm filthy rich and don't need your money," so I stopped payment and called my credit card company and moved forward with another closet company to replace the units with the shelves too shallow for my needs. Then an hour later, he changed him mind and got in touch to indicate he wasn't as filthy rich as he thought, and was going to call a lawyer to ensure I paid. No way. I didn't get what I ordered and there was extensive damage to my home. Thankfully, I was on high alert after the first crew left and took before pictures of all the doors and furniture, and can prove all the damage, and will be right there with a countersuit if he pursues it. Perhaps even if he does not, because there is significant damage to my home. Just don't do business with this guy, particularly if you're female. Perhaps if he wasn't doing so much mansplaining during the estimate, and listened more, the shelves would have been right. If he'd indicated they weren't pet friendly, I would never have hired him, but he pretended to be OK with the dog when he was here. His installers demanded I put the dog out in 90 degree heat. Enough said, no?? Go with someone else for your closets, no matter what this guy promises!!!

Description of Work
Closet organizers in 3 closets

Category closet systems

Closet Wizzard Inc. is a twenty five year old company and is 5.0 star rated across the internet. I will just respond by saying we provided the installation that was discussed and diagramed out. I went into detail to make sure it was clear. In retrospect, I believe this individual may not have understood my sketch and verbal explanation of the designs (manslaining). She took pictures of my sketches. We had to forgo the 3D design service as she wanted delivery in 48 hours; she agreed to that. When my Installers suggested to her that it would be better if she kept the dog with her, in another room or in a yard outside. As we do not want to be responsible for her pet running off through an open door or getting hurt by being under foot as bulky items are being carried in. The customer went off on the installers and insulted them by yelling at them "her dog was more important to her than either of them and they should get out of the house". She basically said that she holds her dog in higher regard than the our workers coming to do the job, and they "insulted her dog"! Our Installers are people too! Well that is how the install started. We persuaded her to keep her dog in a safe place and we would send another team right away to do the job. The work was completed the same afternoon. When I called her at the end of the day to discuss her complaint I was berated, also told that she is "not paying the balance, and she had already contacted Visa and her bank to reverse the deposit". She claimed the depth of shelves were wrong and not what she ordered; contrary to my meeting notes and sketch. I couldn't hold back my aggravation and responded in anger to her threats of non payment and verbal abuse. I told her "to keep the units and that I would not change them to a deeper size as they were what she had agreed to". If she doesn't pay the balance due it would be a bargain to not have to deal with her again. Matthew Goldstein, Pres. Closet Wizzard, Inc.

07/23/2020

Outstanding service. Beautiful workmanship, solid construction, and at a very affordable price. Closet Wizzard also built our custom closets in our old house and the results were just as good as this time.

Description of Work
Build white custom bookcases, with crown and other wood moldings.

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,woodworking

01/21/2019

2nd best price, chose other contractor

Description of Work
Master Walk-in Closet

06/03/2018

Closet Wizard, Matt and crew really came through for us in a big way with a huge closet project. After dealing with so many lousy South Florida contractors during a massive renovation, it was such a huge relief to find a company that came through in ways that went above and beyond expectations. The project consisted of 4 larger size/master closets, a couple kids closets, an office shelf display, and linen closets. The job was actually completed ahead of the estimated time which was a giant relief. Will definitely use Closet Wizard for any future closet needs and will be recommending them to my mom who is also undergoing a new house project.

Description of Work
Closets throughout house

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,custom furniture,home & garage organization,woodworking

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. The whole team works very hard to deliver a first rate product for our customers, they as I are always happy when our clients are appreciative of the work. Enjoy your new closet and storage systems. Matthew Goldstein, Pres. Closet Wizzard, Inc.

12/28/2017

The initial estimate and meeting with the sales person went well. They showed up on time and seemed to be knowledgeable. At least until i started asking questions. I asked to come to their office to look at a sample of the cabinet they were going to use. The salesperson told me that did not have any garage cabinets to show me. I then emailed them to see it i could get a drawing on how the cabinets were constructed. I was relied to immediately that the sales person would call. No reply from the sales person. I then emailed again, was was given the same reply. The salesperson would call. He did call, but we played phone tag for a while. I then called the office to see if i could talk to someone else. I told her that i was just trying to find out how the cabinets were constructed. She said to stop buy the office and she would show me. I stopped by the office and was told when i got there that they had no garage cabinets to show me, butt hey had other ones that were constructed the same way. I was satisfied with that. I then asked the sales person if i could pick out the color and he gave me several color samples and said they were all the same price. I picked one out and then was told that the one i picked was 10% more. Closet Wizard is much to hard to do business with. I just gave up at that point and left.

Description of Work
I needed some cabinets installed in my garage.

Category closet systems

WOW! This individual walked in yesterday to view our cabinetry. He was greeted by Eileen who answered his questions in detail about the three small wall mounted garage cabinets he was interested in, and we had quoted. Obviously he did not listen to what our we had told him prior at the initial meeting; or read the quote we had sent in writing with diagrams. It was indicated in the quotation that the color quoted was for WHITE. When he came into the showroom he asked to see colors; colored melamine cabinets are 10% higher in price than the white. (White is the lowest price point). Eileen explained there are about 18 basic colors and they are all the same price; then there are textured finish colors that are more expensive than the basic colors. He said that it is "Too difficult & complicated to deal with our company" abruptly turned and left our showroom. We are very professional, and have 32 years of experience providing custom built cabinetry to our clientele. But when people want a higher priced product at the price of the lower cost product we are not able to accommodate them......which leads some to post disgruntled comments & ratings. Sincerely, Matthew Goldstein, Pres. Closet Wizzard, Inc.

08/30/2017

..................................................

Description of Work
.....................................................

Category closet systems

Thank you for the A rating - it is what we strive for on every job! Matthew Goldstein, President

01/09/2017

Project 1: Two master bedroom closets. We brought in our closet measurements and the layout of the closet system at our prior home. Eileen helped us select a design that would maximize the space (including shoes, lots of shoes). Closet Wizzard was very flexible scheduling both the measurement and subsequent installation around our schedule and the house closing. The installation was seamless, on time..all the things you hope for. Approx $8,000 Project 2: Guest bedroom. We were so pleased with the master closets we started thinking what else we could "organize". The guest bedroom had an oversized closed..so again with measurements in hand, we met with Eileen and designed hanging space for our guests and used the entire back wall to build out linen storage. Looks exactly how I expected and improved my storage unbelievably. Same easy scheduling with measurement and installation..including a blip due to the hurricane in October that impacted a floor covering installation in the closet that needed to completed first...so Closet Wizzard rescheduled our installation! Approx $2,000 Now, we are wondering...what project is next!

Description of Work
We just moved into new construction home -- needed his and her master closet systems and guest bedroom closet system.

Category closet systems

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are delighted that you are pleased with the jobs we completed for you. All of us at the Closet Wizzard take great pride in providing the highest quality of product and service; You comments mean a great deal to us all - Management & Staff. Thank you and enjoy, Eileen Goldstein

09/19/2016

Did not hire Used "Closet Factory" Designer enthusiastic, color 3D picture of design and competitive price. Other "designers" unimpressive and designs looked like 1st grade illustrations

Description of Work
Redesign and rebuild master closet

Category closet systems

Thank you so much for your A rating! we work very hard to achieve a quality product and on site professionalism. Enjoy your new system and thank you for the business. Matthew

06/26/2016

We contacted Closet Wizzards and Matthew came in a matter of days to design two master suite closets for us, as well as designing a custom linen closet. On the day of the installation, four gentlemen came to our house to do the install. They were polite, courteous, and very professional. They spent most of the day building our closets and the linen closet and when they were done cleaned up completely. Its a new home, and after we moved in (2 days later) we realized that storage was at a minimum. We again called Closet Wizzards and Matthew was here in a couple of days helping us design storage systems for the garage. Three days later, his crew came back in and did the install. Again...the guys are great. If you're in the market for closets and storage, we highly recommend Closet Wizzards.

Description of Work
Closet Wizzards designed and installed 2 walk-in closets for us...and we then had them back to assist us with storage in our garage.

Category closet systems,home & garage organization

Thank you for your positive feedback! We all strive to provide excellent service and a product that is better than most available in this market. I will share your positive feedback with our staff. Thank you and enjoy the workmanship, Matthew Goldstein, Pres. Closet Wizzard, Inc.

Free in home estimates for quality closet & garage storage systems; general built-in cabinetry including adjustable linen & pantry shelving; Home Offices & elegant Wall Unit built-in entertainment systems, in both traditional & contemporary designs. We work in Synthetics and Real Wood custom finished.

We do NOT Repair other peoples work. However we will modify TV / media centers to accept flat screen TV's.