FB Installation

CGC 1524558

212 S Military Trl

Deerfield Beach, FL 33442

fbinstall.com

We actually doing all interior remodeling specific bathrooms and kitchen,Do to virus restrictions we will wear a face masks and gloves for our clients care

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

home remodeling
kitchen

FBInstallation is a south Florida company who is experienced & trusted, with high quality workmanship, and family owned. FBInstallation has been remodeling homes for years. With years of experience and highly trained craftsmanship, we can design and renovate your existing home. We pride ourselves on remodeling and renovating homes with the utmost integrity making it what you always have wanted. Schedule a free consultation After your work is finished we have free inspection....

home remodeling (30)flooring (13)electrician (11)plumbers (10)woodworking (6)mold removal (1)hardwood floors (1)

07/19/2022

Carlie R.

Amazing! Fernando and his entire team were so knowledgeable and talented! Everything was completed on time and we would absolutely use them again in the future!

Description of Work
kitchen/floor/light

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

07/18/2022

Robin K.

For years I dreamed of totally renovating my kitchen. And then I finally did it and my dreams came true!! Fernando and his team are incredible and my kitchen is everything I wanted and more. Fernando's work is beautiful. He pays close attention to all the details, makes great suggestions, is extremely knowledgeable, and goes out of his way to make sure you get exactly what you want. I loved working with him on this project, and also loved his work on my bathroom renovation. He is a true professional.

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 07/18/2022

Review for FB Installation - 212 S Military Trl, Deerfield Beach, FL - 39831038

05/19/2022

Robin K.

Fernando is an amazing contractor. He is incredibly knowledgeable and a true professional. I loved working with him and in fact, he is currently also totally remodeling my kitchen. Everything in the bathroom came out perfectly, exactly as I wanted. It is important to note that Fernando really listened to what I wanted and was able to make sure the bathroom was exactly as I imagined. I loved working with Fernando and his team, and I highly recommend them

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation

Category electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

Review for FB Installation - 212 S Military Trl, Deerfield Beach, FL - 39739170

05/01/2022

Laura M.

My husband had Fernando come out after being introduced through a mutual party. There was a leak in the upstairs shower, which they did fix (simple replacement of PVC pipe). The issue came when he was asked to give us a quote to redo the bathrooms which were something we thought about for a while. We received some insurance money, Fernando asked for a 10% deposit. My husband gave it to him in good faith to redo the bathrooms. Fernando however took the money never did any work/ remodeling for the bathroom and when my husband reached out NUMEROUS times this contractor did not answer and never return any calls or the money he stole.

Description of Work
Typical contractor who takes money and doesn’t do the job!

Category plumbing, remodeling

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

10/12/2021

jeff W.

The process was slow due to Covid and permit issues, but the quality of work and end result were excellent.

Description of Work
Condo renovation

Category electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

We really appreciate your patience from the beginning our connection was amazing unfortunately,due to COVID-19, and city requements for permits etc. the job was done successful. Thank you for truest in FBInstall

04/28/2021

maureen R.

Excellent! Very professional and respectful of our home. The workers are artists with a great eye for details and design. We have worked with them before and would have them do work again. We a very happy!

Description of Work
bathroom

Category electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

We love our customers

04/06/2021

ROBERT C.

It could not have gone better. Work was done exceptionally well. Fernando and his staff went out of their way to accommadate us in every way. They were professional, friendly, through and on time. I was so impressed with the work done on my Bathrooms that I hired them to redo the Kitchen. t

Description of Work
kitchen and 2 Bathrooms

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

04/06/2021

Robert C.

I couldn’t ask for a better company or a better job done. Fernando and his men were fantastic. Work was done to perfection and in a timely manner. You could not ask for a nicer people.

Description of Work
kitchen

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

We appreciate and love our customers satisfaction

01/20/2021

Daniken B.

Great!!! Service keep the hard work !!

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Category electrician, mold removal

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

Thanks you for choosing us

10/30/2020

camesha P.

Their service is excellent. Always on time, great attention to detail, and very professional! Thank you, we love our floors.

Description of Work
flooring

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

Thank you for keep choosing us and be a family of FBINSTALL

10/20/2020

john A.

Very professional work both in the finished product and during the process. Loved working with this company and will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
bathroom floor tiles replaced

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

Definitely we love to work in your project thank you

10/20/2020

John A.

Work took longer than expected and more work was done than was originally estimated. Communication was excellent. Would definitely hire again. All COVID protocol was followed and distancing was respected at all times.

Description of Work
bathroom vanity and toilet replaced. Also had a cabinet installed in the wall and the drain pan replaced, fixing a leak in the shower.

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

09/20/2020

Edward K.

We were extremely pleased with every aspect of the remodeling. i highly recommend Fernando and Fb Installation.

Description of Work
Remodeling of our kitchen.

Category electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

Thanks very much for choosing our company and make this with you

09/18/2020

lineuza K.

He did a great job! I would recommend his service anytime!

Description of Work
kitchen

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

We love to make our customers happy thank you

09/17/2020

Ian S.

After a couple of calls and emails I requested an estimate. The appointment was cancelled 3 times by the vendor at very short notice.

Description of Work
New construction

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

I acknowledge the fact that I was unable to come to your place when it was scheduled, you were notified that I was in an unexpected situation on a job from one of my clients. I could not leave that job to come to the timeframe that we had agreed upon. You were notified several times and I apologize that we were unable to coordinate the situation.

08/07/2020

Maureen R.

We were referred to FB Installation by a neighbor/friend after seeing the fabulous job that was done in their home. What a breath of fresh air to work with someone who is professional, organized and listens. We started off with a bathroom remodel. We were so impressed with the results we just had to give other areas of our home some love. We highly recommend FB Installation for your next project, no matter the size. They are great at problem solving!

Description of Work
Master Bathroom, replacement of interior doors and major porch wit closet repair.

Category electrician, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

We love to help our customers To made them dream job real, thanks very much to trust in us

07/01/2020

jeff W.

This is a review for the process up to the contract signing and deposit. Fernando has been in touch with us for the last 6 months, as we are out of State and needed to sprt through things before starting. We discussed ideas and budget remotely and he shared info on completed and in progress projects. We then met at property and did a walk through and he brought tile samples for showers and floors. We also went to tile outlet to make final decisions. Very easy to work with. He makes the difficult process easy. Looking forward to the final product.

Description of Work
full remodeling

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

02/21/2020

Charles G.

Hired FBI to do a whole remodeling on my property, new kitchen, new floors, new bathrooms and new paint. I've been very happy with the services. Very reliable and dependable services. I will definitely hire again if I need for a new property and I do recommend for my friends.

Description of Work
Plumbing, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Electrical, Remodeling - General

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

thanks for let us work with you again thanks for you preference

02/11/2020

Ali Djomeh Chris Miami F.

If you’re looking for the best contractor, then look no further! FBI Installation is by far the BEST company I’ve ever worked with!! I originally hired this wanna-be contractor that was referred by my building management, and let me tell you...What a nightmare!!! This guy proved to be a liar, dishonest and a thief, while at the same time stringing me along, failing inspections, providing shoddy workmanship, completely wasting my time and stealing my money, while leaving my place in a shambles with a bathroom that now looked like they were testing missiles in it! A personal friend of mine referred FBI and I scheduled a meeting with Mr. Fernando Breder, and took a liking to him immediately. Not only was he friendly, but has proven most importantly to be HONEST! He quickly assessed the damage from the prior contractor, and proceeded to provide the confidence that I needed to trust someone again with the task of picking up the pieces of my shattered bathroom and turning it into everything that I hoped it would be. He proceeded to be a man of his word, by coming in as scheduled and undoing the horrible workmanship of my former contractor. Step by step, I began to see the realization and utter transformation of this project take shape before me, while at the same time, in an efficient and timely manner! The materials I purchased were extremely expensive and this job needed an experienced professional from the start, whose skill set would provide the respect and dignity that this job deserved! Once again, I couldn’t have been more elated as my former hole in the wall, was now turned into my personal paradise, per my wishes, thanks to FBI Install. Mr. Fernando is a man of his word and has shown me that when he says he’s going to do something, it can be taken to the bank that it will be done! All my family and friends love the way the job turned out, but none more than myself! I honestly couldn’t be happier! He saw my bathroom through to completion and total satisfaction, and this is precisely why I’ve hired him to now completely renovate my other bathroom. Therefore, I’m proud and honored to refer his services to anyone interested in top shelf talent! Please feel free to contact me directly at 818-442-7393 – Ali

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

its our compromise make happy and satisfaction people our costumers is our priority thanks for u choice

01/31/2020

Joana A.

Very skilled and reliable. Everything looked beautiful when completed. We will hire them again.

Description of Work
Full remodeling

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

thanks for you preference we will love work with you again

12/20/2019

susan S.

I always use angies list and I have used many “A” contractors on my property. This company was the best of the best! It went absolutely perfect. Fernando and his team were always on time and finished before the agreed to date. They were extremely clean and picked up after themselves. Fantastic customer service by the team as well as by the owner Fernando, who listened to what I wanted and provided fantastic suggestions. It has been several weeks since they finished and everything is perfect. The bathroom is stunning! I highly recommend this company without hesitation.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

our pleasure is to make the customer happy we love working with you thank you for the preference

11/22/2019

Carmen P.

Took a little longer than expected but overall, it went well.

Description of Work
Demolition and remodel kitchen

Category electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling