Certified Mold Free Corp

Florida: General
07/31/2022

2881 West Lake Vista Circle

Davie, FL 33328

*All work supervised by Gary Rosen PhD Biochemistry/Molecular Biology (UCLA). *We do not use any hazardous chemicals that leave a chemical residue. We are a green, chemical free company. *State licensed building contractor with a specialty in mold and water damage. Florida state licensed mold contractor. Building contractor's insurance PLUS mold/environmental professional liability insurance. *Mold Assessment for Mold Sensitive People (combination of testing and inspection to find what air testing alone cannot find). * Non-emergency sewage and bio-cleanup. *Most mold/water damage jobs involving a few areas can be completed in 1-2 days including remediation and drywall build back. **Free Estimates for Homeowners Only. ...

mold removal (176)drywall (74)water damage restoration (38)air duct cleaning (37)HVAC Companies (3)biohazard cleanup (2)interior painting (21)insulation (14)window replacement (7)home remodeling (4)dryer vent cleaning (2)

07/14/2021

A few days after we moved into this house I noticed mold on the ceiling of a bathroom, and around the edges of the vent. I called Certified Mold Free. Linda gave me some advices on potential source of the moisture and how I would go about doing the initial diagnosis myself (roof leak vs. condensation). I did that and sent in a few pictures I took, and followed up with another phone call, when Lind...

Description of Work
Mold in bathroom ceiling near vents

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

07/03/2021

Excellent service from start to finish, exceeded my expectations! They have now remediated two different issues for us. Highly recommend them for mold remediation. I had a phone response to my non-urgent quote request within 30 minutes—on a Sunday. Owner Linda explained their services and scheduled estimation visit at convenient time for me. Owner Gary, very professional and knowledgeable, provide...

Description of Work
Remediate mold and water damage

Category drywall,mold removal

Work Completed On 06/26/2021

Thank so much! You were a great customer and we appreciate your business!

04/23/2021

Gary is amazing. Showed up on time, reviewed the situation and quickly suggested a fix without trying to upsell me. I would highly recommend him and his co! 5 out 5 stars!!!

Description of Work
Mold Testing & Remediation

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

Thank you! It sounds corny but we genuinely try to treat our customers as if it were our own house and our own money, a philosophy that generates good karma!

01/14/2021

Job was absolutely perfect. Certified Mold told us it was expected to take 2 days and it took 2 days. The team showed up precisely at 8:30 am each morning. They were a serious and experienced team. They handled my furniture and "stuff" like it was theirs - taking care to cover it all in protective plastic and moving it back into its prior location when the work was done. They cleaned up after them...

Description of Work
Mold removal that included a temporary relocation of an a/c unit and rebuilding the closet the a/c unit was located in

Category drywall,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,mold removal,biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to post this feedback. We appreciate your business.

01/07/2021

I chose Certified Mold Free Corp based on the owners' credentials and thoroughness of the quote provided. Linda arrived at the appointment time to introduce her employees and coordinate the job. Everyone was very courteous and professional. The workers did a great job and cleaned up completely. They explained what was done and showed me photos of area treated in the attic. I definitely recommend t...

Description of Work
mold remediation in attic and ceiling drywall replacement

Category drywall,mold removal

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

We appreciate very much that you took the time to post this feedback to share with our prospective customers. Thank you very much for your business.

11/22/2020

Never did I thought I would leave a raving review about a mold company, but here goes.. I found Certified Mold on Angie's List along with 5 other companies.. I had been coughing for months only when I was in the house, so I knew we had an issue I decided on them because the owner of the company came to the house and literally got right to the point..unlike the other companies who came with hands h...

Description of Work
AC closet had defects that caused bad air quality problems. Rebuilt AC closet, and remediated the AC, ducting and indoor air quality. Also fixed a few ceiling areas from roof leak problems.

Category drywall,heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,mold removal

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

Review for Certified Mold Free Corp - 2881 West Lake Vista Circle, Davie, FL - 39042023

What a great customer you are to take the time to write this review! We appreciate that you made the decision to trust us to do this job for you. Thank you for sharing your experience with our prospective customers.

10/23/2020

We had a roof leak from hurricane Irma from 2017, which we were completely unaware of until we saw water and mold on an interior hall wall near our front entrance, which took quite some time before it was visible. We also noticed several areas of the ceiling in that hall were also exhibiting signs indicative of a problem with our roof. We contacted our roofing company, Tiger Team, who informed us ...

Description of Work
Mold Removal & Remediation from Roof Leak for Ceiling & Wall

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

What a great review, we're blushing! It sounds corny but we treat customers like it is our own house and our own money. That way we end up with happy customers who know that we are treating them in a fair and honest way. Thank you for your business!

10/18/2020

I was very very happy with this company. They were prompt and clean. They even did few small extras at no charge. If needed I’ll hire them again in a heartbeat !

Description of Work
Remediate mold problem from around air handler, rebuild drywall. Clean and sanitize air to eliminate elevated mold in the air

Category air duct cleaning,mold removal

Work Completed On 10/18/2020

Thanks so much for your great feedback. We appreciate your business. Linda and Gary

10/18/2020

Wonderfully. I would definitely use this company again and recommend them to all my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Warer damage restoration; rebuild AC return air box and drywall damaged by the leak

Category drywall,heating & air conditioning/hvac,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 10/18/2020

09/17/2020

The company was extremely responsive and professional. I was given a quote within an hour and the estimate was very affordable, when compared to their competitors. They will work with you on revisions and are extremely prompt with scheduling the job and meeting their estimated timeframe. Their mold remediation and drywall work was very efficient and I am so happy with the overall result. I would h...

Description of Work
I needed to have my garage ceiling replaced due to mold damage.

Category drywall,insulation,interior painters,mold removal

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

Thanks very much for your great feedback. We really try to go the extra mile, and if there are any small revisions or additions that we can take care of in the same job timeframe, if possible we will do those for same price. We would rather have a very satisfied customer than nickel and dime someone. We were already planning to be at your job for a particular price, so why not do more if we can to...

Remediation, AC Mold Problems. Fire & Water Damage Restoration, Reconstruction, & Repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check