Up cleaning

Founded 2016 • With Angi since May 2017

We are a company that provides the best service operating in the city of Clearwater and our mission is to guarantee high satisfaction to our customers. Our high-quality cleaning service is adapted to the lifestyle and schedule of our clients. Our team is carefully selected, obtaining cleaning professionals with high quality and seriousness experience. Our staff members have received training, and many years of experience doing jobs the right way, plus every single crew or team jas a supervisor to make sure our job has been completed as the way you liked. We focus on Supplying them with the latest equipment and knowledge to do the job right, whatever needs to be done we can do it. PRESSURE WASHING, CARPET CLEANING , WINDOWS CLEANING, GROUT CLEANING, ALL COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS, SMALL AND BIG OFFICES, HOUSE CLEANING. Why hired a differents companies when you can have everything done with the same one. Up Cleaning Professional Service never misses detail. We are sure of what we are doing, 100% garantee if you are not happy you don't have to pay us. Fully bound and insurance, please give us a call and ask for a 10% off discount on your first appointment or check our deals and offers. Visit our website to have better idea how we work at www.up-cleaning.com and see more discounts....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+145 more images

house cleaning (122)pressure washing (4)window cleaning (4)floor cleaning (2)tile installation (1)carpet cleaning (1)

09/15/2022

Kathy H.

Florentina is your first contact and she is wonderful! I had a small window of time to have my parents house cleaned and she bent over backwards to make it happen!!! Jorge and his staff did an AMAZING job! They were efficient and fast! They moved things to dust and got every nook and cranny!! You won’t be disappointed!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/17/2022

09/15/2022

Bobby C.

Up Cleaning does a great job. Reasonably priced, friendly and respectful staff, efficient, and great communication!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

07/26/2022

Renee F.

Florentina and her team provide bi-weekly cleaning for our family. They do a fantastic job! Reliable and trustworthy - highly recommend!

Description of Work
Bi-weekly cleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, is been a pleasure to work with you. We truly appreciate that you took a few minutes to share your experience with us. Best regards, Florentina.

06/21/2022

Tara M S.

Professional and very thorough. House was sparkling clean when done. Everything was completed that I requested.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 06/21/2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, we forward to work with you in a short future. Best regards, George

06/15/2022

Margie R.

I have never had such a wonderful experience with any other cleaning service. They were so professional, and they did an absolutely beautiful job! Every single detail was taken care of perfectly, and my house looks so sparklimg clean and fresh! They are the best!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 06/14/2022

06/03/2022

Julie J.

Up cleaning did an amazing job. They were quick, thorough, professional, and made sure we were happy with the results before they left. I highly recommend their services!!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 06/06/2022

06/03/2022

Dave O.

I called Up Cleaning and George called me back right away. He came over in 1/2 hour to give me an estimate on a very dirty apartment. We discussed pricing and he was able to come back the same day to clean the apartment. There were three people (including George) that went right to work and the results were amazing!! You must call Up Cleaning if you need a cleaning job done right!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2022

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it. We forward to work with you in the future. Best regards Up cleaning team

05/27/2022

Anne C.

I hired Up for a deep clean of my parent's house. From first contact everyone was professional, prompt, and great to work with. I was coordinating this from out of state yet everything was smooth. When the crew arrived they paid attention to detail, did an amazing job, AND made sure my mom was happy with the work. I can't recommend them enough.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/27/2022

05/20/2022

Jane M.

Professional and through. Lovely people. Very happy.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/28/2022

05/12/2022

Sharon S.

Supervisor (George) came to the house to give me a quote. (Other companies I contacted didn't want to do that.) He was very courteous and professional. When he and his team arrived to do the cleaning, they were pleasant and extremely efficient. I'm very happy with their service and will continue using them on a permanent basis.

Description of Work
partial house cleaning ( floors and one bathroom)

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

Work Completed On 05/12/2022

05/11/2022

A U.

Up Cleaning is dependable, trustworthy and does excellent work. They have been cleaning my house for a few years and I’m so thankful for them. My house always looks amazing after they come. I trust them 100% in my home and with my pets.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

10/26/2021

Jim T.

Went great , on time and a great job

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

08/19/2021

Justin B.

This is a great cleaning company . They came and gave a quote and did the cleaning service all in the same day. I definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

08/05/2021

Andrea B.

My realtor recommended Up cleaning to prepare for the sale and open house of my home. Everything was last minute and Up Cleaning not only squeezed me in last minute but did such an amazing job! I will definitely be using them for future scheduled cleanings. I have 3 large dogs and after they cleaned the house, one would never know! They were friendly, professional, priced fair, and my house looks brand new again! Thank you so much, Up Cleaning!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

Dear, Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your business with us, it was a pleasure for all of us. We forward to work with you in a near future. Best regards, Up cleaning team

08/04/2021

katie R.

They always do an excellent job! They are efficient and reasonably priced. I have used them several times, and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

07/29/2021

Jeanne W.

Up Cleaning is an outstanding cleaning company. Every member of the team, from Florintine who manages communications, to the 5-person cleaning team, are consistently professional, hard-working, and dedicated to quality work. The team arrives on time (with a text message to confirm a precise arrival time). They are in and out quickly, but not too quickly. Cleaning is consistent from visit to visit (always excellent), which is something we did not experience with other local companies over the years. Up Cleaning has been cleaning our home for three months now. We plan to continue their service indefinitely.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly House Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

07/16/2021

Tracie T.

The Up Cleaning team was awesome! They quickly and efficiently did a thorough cleaning of my home. They did such a great job that I signed up for a regular service. Thank you!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

07/01/2021

Jeanne W.

Fabulous workers and work quality for a fair price. Easy to communicate with and very responsive.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly whole house cleaning

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

Dear Mrs. Jeanen, Thank you so much for your feedback, we all happy to work with you. We forward to see you in two weeks. Best regards, Up cleaning team

06/25/2021

james S.

They did a great job and are extremely punctual, outstanding with keeping in contact with us.

Description of Work
General cleaning.

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

Thank you for your feedback it. It is a pleasure for all of us work with you. See you next time. Best Regards Up cleaning team

04/27/2021

Dale T.

Excellent cleaning work and they ensured that we were satisfied with all of the work completed. Everyone showed a great attitude and I would recommend Up Cleaning to anyone who wants a thorough and excellent home cleaning job.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

That was a pleasure for all, thank you so much for your feedback, it meant a lot to all of us. We will see you next time. Best regards, Up cleaning team

02/27/2021

Dale T.

They do a spectacular job! They've had either 3 or 4 cleaners at a time who are on task and efficient. I leave the house and run errands as they're totally trustworthy. Highly Recommend!!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

Dear [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your feedback it means a lot to all of us, we are more than happy to serve you. We will see you next time. Up cleaning,

02/26/2021

Jennifer H.

I love this company. They are very efficient and they do a wonderful job. I definitely recommend them and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/26/2021