National Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2005

4.1

24 hour HVAC....

Weather Now A/C & Heating

We offer quality and affordable Heating and Air services.

11/17/2020

Timely. Efficiently. Very informative. This last inspection, Sean was training Tommy and they were teaching me how to take care of my air conditioner. Which were all done under a preventative maintenance agreement and they have never left me without air.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In the past I have had multiple things done such as a capacitor, a blower motor replacement, and a coil cleaning.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the wonderful review Ms. [Member Name Removed]. Sean works very hard to make sure that our customers are knowledgeable on the functions of their equipment and how to help maintain it for it best performance. I'm sure he is training Tommy to do the same. It is always great when your customer recognizes the extra little efforts. Thank you again.

06/20/2020

I Had to get my AC Check. I searched and called National Heating and Air Conditioning. I booked the AC tuneup appointment, great customer service. The AC tech was on time, he was polite and He did an 18 Point AC Tuneup. They had an offer and my first tuneup was free of charge. They gave a written report. Great service will use them again and will recommend. Thanks Guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioning Tuneup

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the Kind words. We work very hard [Member Information Removed] satisfy all of our customers and when they recognize the hard work it is very rewarding. Thank you again for your patronage from all of us at National.

06/20/2020

My AC unit needed duck cleaning done. I called National Heating and AC. I made the appointment. They came and quote me. Very pleased with the job done and the price. Great job guys. Will use them again and recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Duck Cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

05/22/2020

I love this company Tom, Sean, and Leroy are very exceptional techs very honest not out to rip you off doesn't pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do would recommend this company to family and friends. Owners are great also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preventative Maintenance

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr. [Member Name Removed], all the guys love it that you remember them by name I"m sure they will appreciate the nice review that you wrote for them. Thank you from all of us.

05/19/2020

Old system finally quit working. National came out the next day installed a new one. I can't what to see the electric savings. Thank you, Bill Mike and Joann for working so hard. The new system is working great. The puppies love it too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 ton System Installed

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Mr. [Member Name Removed], how could we not work hard for the special little ones. Thank you for writing a nice review for us. Bill, Mike and Joann appreciate the mention.

Heating & air conditioning - sales, installation & service