Dependable Plumbing & Drain Cleaning

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2013

2769 Peachtree Cir

Clearwater, FL 33761

Dependable Plumbing & Drain Cleaning is fully Licensed and Insured to Protect your home or Business. As a locally owned and operated company, local Tampa homeowners have come to rely on us for Dependable service and finished projects with an unmatched quality. We offer free estimates without a trip charge. Not only will you get a free estimate, but you receive an upfront price quote! This means we tell you what you pay before we begin, no hidden charges....

07/16/2020

Rob S.

Brandon was excellent. He gave me an honest quote that no other plumber would, worked quickly, and made sure to help keep my home and yard clean. Will definitely hire him again if I need a plumber.

Description of Work
Cast iron replacement & spigot replacement

Category plumbing,drain pipe

09/30/2017

Anuj T.

I reserve the F grade for the category of 'professionals' who I have strong reason to believe, are fake, with fake credentials, fake profiles, fake websites and are here on Angie's list for some mysterious purpose other than finding work. Coming to dependable plumber, in short - ANYTHING BUT DEPENDABLE!!! Here's the sequence of drama that went on: We fix an appointment time with him, me and my wife take time off work to accommodate the 2 hour appointment window plus couple of hours needed for the job. The guy calls saying he is on his way and will reach our place in 30 minutes. And then he disappears. Hours pass by before we realize that it was a NO SHOW. No phone calls and messages returned. A totally mysteriously unprofessional behavior, complete disregard of other people's time. Called him again at week's end to put my perplexed brain to rest and he said he doesn't remember what happened!!! and has no clue why he did the disappearing act !!! and tried to feign ignorance. This business looks like a scam and would be best to avoid. I seriously doubt the authenticity of this business and all the A grades that are showing up here.

Description of Work
Replace faucet

Category plumbing

It Says Work Completed date 9-23-2017. I never worked for this customer. Wait a minute YOU AND your wife took off of work to have a faucet installed sounds a little fishy. Why would you both need to take off of work to have a kitchen faucet installed? You have me confused with another company. It is also very odd that I can have 54 all A customer reviews and one person that I never did work for can put a review that shows up right on the top and make it look like we are a lousy company. So if you are reading this Angie's List you will not be receiving any more money from me for advertising after the contract runs out in February. Brandon Pelky. Business owner

06/12/2017

Douglas D.

Replaced control handle. Works great now

Description of Work
Shower flaucet was worn out and leaking.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

06/07/2017

Freddy M.

Very well. When he returned to replace the thermostat, he credited me the amount I had paid the day before.

Description of Work
My water heater was not working after a storm and short power outage. He reset it once but it stopped working a day later. Thermostat was replaced and now it's been working perfectly

Category water heater repair

We appreciate your business. Thank you.

03/30/2017

Armond L.

He was punctual. He came right in when I called him the first time. We made an appointment and he showed up on time. He cleaned up real good, the price was good. I would use him again. He was very responsive, he gave me the price. When the job was finished, the price was what he told me. Everything worked fine.

Description of Work
He just replaced a water heater tank.

Category water heater repair

01/19/2017

LOURDES K.

On time, excellent job reasonable price.

Description of Work
Replace Water Heater

01/05/2017

Diane C.

He was on time, dependable, professional, and friendly. He did a great job.

Description of Work
He fixed the running toilet and replaced the kitchen sink drain pipes.

11/03/2016

CM D.

Work was completed today. Company was very easy to work with! Thanks!

Description of Work
Replaced Garbage disposal

11/02/2016

Bruce B.

He worked very fast, but careful, and it is obvious he is a very capable plumber. I would highly recommend him. He has some of the best ratings on Angie's List and I am happy to add to these high ratings.

Description of Work
Brandon installed a kitchen sink, a garbage disposal, a kitchen faucet, an under sink water filter, three bathroom faucets, and new fill valves/flappers in two toilets. Even though we had purchased most of these items before his visit, he graciously provided many other items needed to properly install these fixtures.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

08/13/2016

Linda G.

This was a good experience. The provider called me the Monday after I purchased the deal and made an appointment for the following Wednesday Morning. He showed up on time, installed the garbage disposal and everything was complete within an hour.

Description of Work
Installed a new garbage disposal

A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions

Veteran Owned & Operated. Serving the State of Florida. No Sub-Contractors Used. We care enough to answer our phones! Give us a CALL, We offer... 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We stand behind our company and the products we use. If you're not completely satisfied; we will come back as many times as necessary until you're happy and you remain happy at no extra charge to you.

Offers by A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions on Angi
    Cass Plumbing, Inc. AKA CassPlumbingTampaBay.com

Cass Plumbing offers FREE Residential and Commercial Plumbing Estimates, No Trip Charges, Emergency Plumbing Repair Services, Our Lowest Price Guaranty and FREE Team Membership Club where we offer monthly cash rewards and huge plumbing discounts! Ask about our $50 referral program.

BA General Remodeling

B and A general remodeling LLC Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Any Residential or Commercial Plumbing Repairs including: Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning and Sewer Inspections.