Astro Pet Sitters

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2011

Animal & House Sitting
Dog Walking
Taxi/Shuttle Service

ASTRO Pet Sitters is owned and operated by Heidi and Carl Capozza. Heidi is a registered nurse with St. Joseph's Hospital and enjoys pet sitting on her off days and scheduled vacation breaks. As a licensed Realtor currently associated with Charles Rutenberg Realty, Carl has chosen to devote all his energy and attention to caring for your pets and is currently practicing real estate on a referral basis only and is pet sitting full time. They both feel extremely fortunate to have very flexible schedules which allow them to do something that they are passionate about and really enjoy, caring for animals. They are available when you need them. As professionals, licensed by the State of Florida, both Heidi and Carl have undergone stringent background checks and have their fingerprints on record with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). You may rest assured that your pets and home will be cared for with the utmost honesty and attention while in Heidi & Carl's care! We are also Insured, Pet First Aid Certified and non-smokers for your added peace of mind. We welcome the opportunity to serve you and your pets. We gladly offer Brandon Pet Sitting, Valrico Pet Sitting, Riverview Pet Sitting, Fishhawk Pet Sitting , Lithia Pet sitting, Seffner Pet Sitting, Specializing in Bloomingdale FL. Pet Sitting (33596 & 33594) (East & West) and select areas of Tampa and South Tampa. Pricing plans start as low as $14. Please see website pricing page for details. Safe and secure pet care in your home. Your pets deserve the very best and that's the only level of service we offer....

06/23/2019

We've been using Astro Pet Sitters for the past 7 years. Carl is the ultimate professional. Keeps us updated daily with emails re: how the visit went (very humorous by the way!). A few of our trips took us out of the country and Carl suggested that we register with a 24 hour ER veterinarian in case an emergency came up - something we didn't think about (thank you, Carl).

Description of Work
Cat sitting services

02/19/2017

With 3 visits per day by Astro Pet Sitters, the cost is competitive with boarding, but by far, the very best care our Chihuahuas could possibly enjoy and all right at home too, where they have the peace of their own familiar surroundings without the risk of trauma from being stuffed in a kennel for days on end. We are very satisfied with Astro Pet Sitters and we know our dogs are too!

Description of Work
There is no place like home for our Chihuahuas, so instead of using boarding kennels for our dogs, we began using Astro Pet Sitters in Brandon, Florida several years ago which was the best decision we made for the care of our dogs whenever we are away from home.

05/26/2014

We were very satisfied with our experience with Astro. Carl not only provided us with detailed notes of each visit to our home upon our return, he also texted us during our time away to let us know how the dogs were doing. The dogs, while happy to see us, were evidently well taken care of while we were gone.

Description of Work
Took care of our dogs while we were away. Came 3 times per day.

03/17/2014

Carl and Heidi with Astro Pet Sitting are excellent!! They are very responsive to my pets'needs and keep me very well informed during the time I am away. I do not ever worry even when I am away from home for several days such as the time when I was out of the country. I receive updates via text or email during the time I am gone which are very detailed and provide additional bits of information so...

Description of Work
Astro pet services has been caring for my cats on numerous occasions as I travel. I have gone out of the country for over a week, and have had several trips lasting a week or more. I have also hired them on numerous occasions for weekend trips. They not only care for the cats, but get my mail and do a check of my home during the visit as well to help keep my home secure while I am away. After each visit, I could not be any more pleased!! I feel very secure, knowing my animals are comfortable and well taken care of.

07/29/2013

I found it to be very comforting to have Carl watching my pets as they mean a lot to me. Carl texted me each day as to what they were doing and sent me pics of them. It made me feel really good to have someone who cared and who they seemed to trust take care of them and to be able to go on vacation without too much worry. I have used Carl and Astro Pets for two years now and will continue to use t...

Description of Work
Carl from Astro pets watched over and cared for my two cats while I was on vacation in oregon. He fed them, gave them water, played with them and was an emergency person for their care.

Category pet sitters

Dog walking, pet sitting, pet care, dog sitting, cat sitting, house sitting, pet taxi.

Satisfaction