Roofs For Life Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2016

2403 Emory Ave

Bradenton, FL 34207

Roofs For Life, Inc. is a family owned and operated company with over 25 years of experience in the construction industry. We offer a wide variety of unique and affordable choices for all aspects of your roofing needs. Our services include, but are not limited to; 24/7 repairs, new roofs and replacements, pressure washing, siding, gutter cleaning, maintenance plans, and exterior painting. Please contact us for your Free Estimate. Additional Phone Number: 8136995316...

07/28/2020

Gerardo T.

Had a very nice consultant come out to assess the roof, he was very thorough and took a bunch of pictures. Was told that I would have an estimate that evening (when the appointment was set). Did not hear back, sent a text as instructed but received no response. Contacted the office and was told they would be reaching out to the consultant and would let him know to call me with an update. Waited a week and contacted again, was told they would call me back in a few minutes once they talked to the consultant. Never received a call back. 2 weeks later, I called and left a voicemail, no call back received. We were very excited to deal with a high rated company and were hopeful to receive an estimate. Bad business to not respond to consumers, there was absolutely no communication. Would have appreciated at least a call to let me know they were not capable of completing this type of job which appears to be the case.

Description of Work
Shingle to Flat Roof Transition and Seams

10/17/2018

Carl W.

Ed (owner) spent the time necessary to understand issues and was thorough and did a good job with professional work product.

Description of Work
Repair drain valley and flashing on metal 5V crimp roof.

09/13/2018

Daniel P.

The team went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. Other minor issues that were not part of our estimate were performed and I was even given advice from their roofing experts regarding proper materials to use if I have to approach any other issues myself. These guys are great.

Description of Work
Needed Flashing and other repairs to our roof

04/14/2018

Stephanie S.

On schedule from start to finish . Thank you for the great work ! Stephanie

Description of Work
Roof repair

03/23/2018

ALBERT H.

GREAT JOB !

Description of Work
REPAIR ROOF LEAKS

03/21/2018

Paul Z.

Fantastic! First off, when we first called for an appraisal, we called over 10 roofing companies and Roofs For Life was the only company to not only call us back, but also actually show up for our scheduled appointment. In addition, they returned telephone calls in a timely manner and addressed all of our questions. Staff kept us well informed of the order status of roofing materials and the timeline for installation. All workers at our house were curtious and professional, and cleared scrap from the tear off daily. We are extremely satisfied with all agreed upon work, the timeliness of the work, and the overall professionalism that we experienced from start to finish. If we have friends in need of a roof, we will highly recommend Roofs For Life.

Description of Work
Tear off of old roof and new steel roof installed

02/12/2018

Scott D.

very well. Sorry I have no pictures.

Description of Work
new tile roof

01/08/2018

Gail F.

Ed and Glen met with me a number of times to discuss different options. Whenever I had questions they were very responsive. I liked the fact that I was always able to contact them, they never tried to avoid talking to me.

Description of Work
I needed a whole new roof including plywood decking and fascia around the whole house.

05/26/2017

MaryAnne G.

Ed is a smart guy, he engineered it so that we can have a more sufficient flat roof (so it had a better pitch for water drainage), They are processional roofers, They are very courteous and hard working and They contentions about cleanliness and with out a lot of disruption to our lives. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a roof!

Description of Work
They took of my old roof which was concrete barrel tile., they pout on a new roof and it is even energy rated.

05/23/2017

Bert F.

It went surprisingly well We got so much rainat first I was worried hat we would never have another dry day But the crew came every day whether they got on the roof for just a couple of hours before the rain would start again they kept at it until I had my new roof😀

Description of Work
I have a very steep pitched roof. Several roofing contractors just took one look and drove away. But Ed with Roofs for Life took on my roof, and at what I considered to be a very fair price. Even though the rainy season was upon us, Ed and his crew were at my house every day until the job was done. Even an extra request was handled with the utmost professionalism I would definitely recommend Roofs For Life Inc to friends and family

CW's Quality Roofing Inc

Specializing in re-roofing and repairs. We do all types of roofing: shingle, metal , flat decks. Estimates are always free. Owner has been roofing in southwest Florida for over 25 years. Honest and reliable every time. Our office/warehouse is on Veterans Blvd in Port Charlotte, FL. All insurances in place, references available. Our job sites are always kept clean and all re-roof projects come with ten year workmanship warranty and manufacturer material warrany. Look forward to doing business with you.

The Roofing Company

At The Roofing Company, we understand the importance of taking care of your family. After all, our family has been running this successful business for over three generations. When you partner with our certified Tampa roofing team, you become part of our extended family of loyal clients. We truly appreciate each and every one of our customers. Unlike many other roofing companies in the Tampa area, our roofing team consists of knowledgeable contractors. We certainly have the best roofing professionals in the business. All of our contractors receive on-going training, and implement all of the latest, most effective techniques in our projects. Not only does this allow us to provide a better quality roof that will last for decades, it allows us to work more efficiently, decreasing our over-all project time. Finding exceptional roofing in Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough and Hernado Counties have never been easier. DBA: The Roofing Company Of Tampa Bay Inc.

Offers by The Roofing Company on Angi
    Affordable Roofing Systems Inc

Affordable Roofing Systems are the roofers in the Greater Tampa Bay area that residents have come to trust with the important task of designing, installing, repairing and supporting their roofing systems and skylights. Contact us today for an immediate response! GAF elite and Owens Corning platinum-certified contractors.

Offers by Affordable Roofing Systems Inc on Angi