Richards Plumbing Repair Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since December 2010

4608 26th St W

Bradenton, FL 34207

Be sure to check out our website for special offers!...

02/24/2022

Ruth G.

They are professional, quick, responsive, and show up on time.

Description of Work
They did out plumbing.

02/16/2022

Craig H.

I JOB WENT REAL BAD THEY NEVER GOT A PERMIT TILL I BROUGHT IT TO THERE ATTENTION THE DAY THEY WERE GOING TO START AND NOW I AM JUST GETTING THE RUN AROUND TO FIND OUT WHEN THEY ARE GOIN GTO TSTART THE JOB AND THE WOMAN THAT ASNWER THE PHON EFOR THE COMPANY WHEN YOU ASK TO TALK TO THE THE BOSS THEY HANG UP ON YOU GOOD COMPANY NOT TO USE MORE TO COME

Description of Work
I WAS GET A WASHER LIND MOVED

08/28/2017

Daniel W.

All of the work was done promptly and to a high level of quality.

Description of Work
Appliance installation for a kitchen remodel.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your kind review! - Richard

12/12/2016

BYRON A.

The technician that came out was very professional and capable. They realized that I needed immediate service came out on very short notice. I couldn't be more satisfied.

Description of Work
They repaired a couple of toilets and did a diagnostic on my water heater.

06/06/2016

sue F.

They were very prompt and professional. Could not have been happier.

Description of Work
Did a back flow test.

08/25/2015

Donna B.

Richard's Plumbing was the cavalry! They responded at once to our call. We were complete strangers and they treated us like old customers. Their communication, professionalism, courtesy, price, and excellent work was far beyond what he had hoped for. Richard's Plumbing is the go-to contact you must have at hand.

Description of Work
We had tree roots in Palma Sola Trace Villas break a PVC water pipe. What a mess!

04/16/2014

KEITH C.

I decided to find out why tenant has numerous problem with sewer backing up in tub and handyman snakes but eventually problem returns, So I look on Angies list for reputable company to camera and jet lines. They attempted to run camera down kitchen vent from roof but when it reached the bottom it would not make the turn so they ran snake down vent. When it did same thing they ran smaller cable down but same thing and tub still not draining. Then they ran camera backwards from clean out right in front of house but they could not see anything going that way either. Then they ran smaller camera down kitchen vent and it too was unable to make turn nor were they able to see anything. They said there was a problem with the kitchen drain and I would need to remove the kitchen to get to the vent to repair something that they were unable to find. Then they snaked the tub as it was still backed up and discovered it was full of saurcraut and potatoes--the tenant who was warned before on proper use of disposal; said he thought they could put that down there. The tub opened up and and drained the leaving the sewage residue as it was 7 days we had to wait to get this appointment to get to the bottom of the problem. I asked if we should go ahead and jet the sewer line as it was in bad shape but they were not too enthusiastic about that and said it may break the line. I asked them to tell me what I had spent and how much more for jetting. They said I had spent $250 to $300 and if I jet lines that it would be $200 to $600 additional and may break pipe and of course would not fix problem since problem was ? something in pipe? broken pipe? They did not know. So I waited a week, spent $365, and that was to camera the sewer to make sure I was not tearing into something without knowing what problem is.....Could it be all the food that tenant was dumping down disposal? They dont think so--Could it be old cast iron pipes that in bad need of jetting? they dont think so...They insist something is the matter with the kitchen drain-vent. Something that the camera cannot see--or maybe the camera and snake would not fit....and now I wonder how they know we went up sewer pipe to correct bath? maybe thats why we didnt see anything? I take good care of my properties and tenants and I am also a accredited property manager and have been for 3 decades. I expected to lay out some cash and get this fixed and instead now I have no idea what to do next. Am I to tear out the kitchen or bust out the block wall to examine this vent? The two young men were polite and professional but were they experienced enough for me to take these drastic of measures? I doubt it. I have to wonder if this is common-I certainly have never heard of anyone having a video only to be told they will need to tear out walls or kitchens and find out what the problem is.......

Description of Work
Video of sewer line and snake tub

Category plumbing

We appreciate the chance to service your property and I'm very sorry the technician was not clear in his findings. I will attempt to clarify now and if you have any further questions I would be more than happy to meet with you again. What he found is as follows: Upon arrival he assessed the problem and decided that he had to first attempt to clear the line to allow the camera to pass through. He put the cable down the line and it would not pass through so he used a smaller one with the same effect. This indicated that there is a problem at the base of the drain stack under the floor. He then attempted to get a look at it with the camera to verify but could not get a good view. He then attempted to get a view of the problem drain line from a different angle but was unsuccessful. Finally he did clear the drain line with a smaller cable to relieve the stoppage but there was no since in wasting more time and money with the camera because the initial cable and camera attempts already confirmed that the drain line had been compromised and is in need of repair. The decision to jet was ultimately left up to the property owner but, the tech advised against it because it could further damage an already weak pipe that we know is compromised in at least one area and it seemed to be a waste of money. Of course we would like to have done the work, but it would not have been fair to you in our eyes. Finally, what the tech was suggesting was that the pipe should be exposed and replaced. Unfortunately the line runs under the slab of the house. This means you would have to remove the cabinetry to allow the floor to be broken up to expose the bad section of pipe. Also, there is no telling how far the pipe is damaged until it is exposed. Once again, I am very sorry that our technician was not more clear in his findings and I would be happy to come out with him to clarify further. - Thank you - Richard

03/04/2014

Dick W.

They were okay. We were satisfied with them. We were impressed. I would probably use them again. They did what they were supposed to do and it was neat and clean and I guess affordable. They were within the plumber's range as far as price. They were punctual and they were very good as far as responsiveness. I certainly would recommend them. It's good to know that they're there.

Description of Work
Richard's Plumbing Repair Incorporated put in a new garbage disposal and a new insert for a toilet.

Category remodeling,drain pipe,home remodeling

11/25/2013

Gloria C.

Always great service with this company!

Description of Work
backflow inspection, Checked hot water heater

07/26/2013

David P.

They did a great job. Would use again and recommend.

Description of Work
Changed washing machine valves and videoed drain pipe.

A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions

Veteran Owned & Operated. Serving the State of Florida. No Sub-Contractors Used. We care enough to answer our phones! Give us a CALL, We offer... 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We stand behind our company and the products we use. If you're not completely satisfied; we will come back as many times as necessary until you're happy and you remain happy at no extra charge to you.

Offers by A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions on Angi
    Water Treatment and Filtration LLC

Water Treatment & Filtration LLC is your personal water quality expert committed to improving the water quality for you and your family! Customized water treatment & filtration systems for you and your family. Trust that no matter your needs or filtration goals, Water Treatment and Filtration will discover a solution for you. We ensure the highest integrity and credibility of products and services.

Fehl Safe Water Systems

Safe drinking water is fundamental to life. Fehl Safe Water Treatment has more than 30 years of experience in making water safe. Fehl Safe Water Treatment uses its proprietary technologies to provide decentralized, standard, and custom-designed water.

Residential, Commercial, and Industrial - Drain Cleaning, Jetting, Video Pipeline Inspections, Water Heaters, Solar, Tankless, Faucets, Disposals, Toilet Repairs, Bath Tub Installations, Gas Piping, Backflow Testing, Backflow Repairs, Backflow Installations, Custom Kitchens & Bathrooms.

Snow Removal