GULF AUTO CLINIC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2007

807 18TH AVE W

Bradenton, FL 34205

Gulf Auto Clinic is a locally owned and operated full service repair and preventative maintenance center that has been performing high quality, guaranteed automotive repairs in Bradenton since 1995. We are proud to be a Napa Auto Care Center & an AC Delco Sevice Center as well as a AAA Approved Auto Repair Facility . All repairs are backed by a 24 month/24,000 mile nationwide warranty....

01/27/2021

Ann Marie K.

Gulf Auto Clinic is the best most trustworthy place I have ever had my car worked on. The people are friendly and kind. They do great work and at a good price. When I picked up my car they had even polished and completely restored my headlight covers like new on a 12 year old car, and didn't charge for it. Terry just said it looked like it needed to be done. Gulf Auto Clinic will be my car place forever and I recommend them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Auto repairs. power steering pump & hose, valve cover gasket, oil leak

Category auto detailing,auto repair

03/09/2019

David D.

Detailed explanations viewing the car with the mechanic, phenomenal customer service, good value and great quality. Save your time searching other reviews and take your car here.

Description of Work
Check engine light diagnostic and vehicle inspection

Category auto repair,car inspections

02/25/2019

Patrick O.

The process went well and they completed the service in the estimated time frame at a better price than originally quoted.

Description of Work
Replace a part in the steering column for a Kia Soul

12/14/2018

Paul F.

I have taken an Infiniti and a Ford pick-up to this shop. The quickly diagnosed the problem, took pictures to show me and explained so I can understand. The work was completed faster than expected and was done right the first time. I was pleasantly surprised at what I was charged for the repairs. They charged less than half of what the dealer wanted. The staff are very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Wheel/suspension issue and electrical problems

Category auto repair,car tires

06/06/2018

Veronica W.

They checked my Infinity JX 35 , and as we suspected the fan that cools A/C unit and motor was going out. I’m here on vacation, what a pain. The price they quoted me was fair (almost $800) They even ordered a part from a more cost effective vender. I paid my $100 deposit for the parts order as required. Then, THEN I found out my extended warranty to would cover the entire cost of the repair but only at an Infinity dealership. I explained to Gulf Auto what happened with the warranty. Wait for it.... they said no problem, we understand and even gave me a refund on my deposit!!!!!! What fantastic service! They were obviously very honest and fair and can’t do enough about their professionalism and kindness. As a woman from out of town this could have been an opportunity to be taken advantage of. Thank you Gul Auto!

Description of Work
I needed a motor fan replaced

04/05/2018

Jacqueline L.

As travelers we had no idea who to call to service our SUV. So based on your reviews(Angie’s) we found Gulf Auto Clinic in Bradenton FL. We were very satisfied ...

Description of Work
Auto repair

06/26/2017

Mary F.

We have used Gulf Auto for 15 years. They are always thorough, honest, and fair in their pricing.

Description of Work
Timing belt replaced

06/13/2017

Joel K.

Great. They made time for an appointment, scoped out the problem, and gave me options to fix the issue. I chose a quick simple fix and they had me on the road shortly.

Description of Work
Drove to Florida and once there found the A/C in the van not working.

05/24/2017

Brady C.

We have used Gulf Auto for our vehicles for years. They stand by their service and are competitively priced. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
New Alternator.

Category auto repair,car tires,transmission repair

05/17/2017

John R.

Requested work was done well and they detected an issue with RR brake caliper, and resolved it. also showed me that my tires were starting to dry rot, even though they still had good tread (yeah, they were old). Since it was going to be a little longer than expected, they provided a loaner car so I could finish errands.

Description of Work
Oil change & pre-road-trip checkout

Category auto repair,car tires,car inspections

Auto Service
    Auto Detailing
    Electronic Gadget Repair
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about GULF AUTO CLINIC

How is GULF AUTO CLINIC overall rated?

GULF AUTO CLINIC is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are GULF AUTO CLINIC open?

GULF AUTO CLINIC is open:

What payment options does GULF AUTO CLINIC provide

GULF AUTO CLINIC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does GULF AUTO CLINIC offer free estimates?

No, GULF AUTO CLINIC does not offer free project estimates.

Does GULF AUTO CLINIC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, GULF AUTO CLINIC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does GULF AUTO CLINIC offer a senior discount?

No, GULF AUTO CLINIC does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by GULF AUTO CLINIC?

Yes, GULF AUTO CLINIC offers warranties.

What services does GULF AUTO CLINIC offer?

GULF AUTO CLINIC offers the following services: ASE Certified Technicians perform: Air Conditioning, Alignments, Alternators, Battery & Ignition Service & Repair, Brake Service & Repair, Clutch Service & Repair, Computer Diagnostics, Cooling Systems, Electrical Service, Engine Service & Repair and Replacement, Exhaust System, Fuel System Service & Repair, Maintenence, Oil & Lube, Radiators, Steering System Service & Repair, Suspension, Computerized Tire Balancing, Tire Rotation, Tire Sales, Transmissions, Tune Ups, Vehicle Inspections