Cruises & Tours Worldwide

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2013

Travel Agencies

Welcome to Cruises and Tours Worldwide - Dream Vacations! We are here to help you plan every aspect of your travel needs, whether you're interested in a cruise, all-inclusive resort, tour, honeymoon, vow renewal, destination wedding, family reunion, meeting on land or sea, or simply a weekend getaway! Let us be your search engine! We have exclusive promotions for you and excellent service that you won't get buying direct! We will even do all of your online check-ins for you! Book all of your shows on the ships! We aim to please! No Fees Ever Buying with Us! We are Certified Luxury Specialists, Certified Sandals Specialists, Certified Cruise Specialists, Certified Land, Honeymoon and Destination Wedding Specialists. Marcia Finkelstein is also a Certified Autism Travel Professional. Dream Vacations Start Here! So Where Do You Want To Go? Call or Email us Today! 866-949-TRIP (8747) Email: mfinkelstein@dreamvacations.com...

04/01/2019

Marcia Finkelstein presented options to my husband and I that fit right in our budget we gave. Recommendations were given and plenty of options. Would never travel abroad without her help again!

Description of Work
Vacation Planning

Category travel agency

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. Working with both yourself and your husband is always a pleasure. Also, thank you so much for all of your referrals too! I really appreciate them very much! Marcia Finkelstein

03/30/2019

Excellent professional services including planning and making reservations that I could not make at the same price. Marcia and her team surpassed my expectations. Not only did she book our cruise and excursions, she and her team suggested hotels in Barcelona and made our hotel reservations before and after the cruise. In addition, Marcia was able to book airfare at a discount that I was not able t...

Description of Work
Planning a cruise and trip to Spain

Category travel agency

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review of my services! I really appreciate you taking out the time for the review! Working together with both yourself and your husband [Member Name Removed] to create this amazing upcoming vacation has been terrific and we know that it will be very memorable! You are very loyal customers! Thanks again so much! Sincerely, Marcia Finkelstein

01/11/2018

It really went awesome

Description of Work
Finding a cruise

Category travel agency

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] You've been a pleasure to work with!

09/26/2016

I of course checked Angie's list first. I am a newer member and was relieved to have somewhat of a guide. I emailed through Angie's list and never received a response. I was very disappointed and would never have called or emailed again.

Description of Work
We were searching for a reliable travel agent to book two trips actually. The first for 5 days to Canada to attend a relatives wedding and then immediately following the wedding, 10 days in Mexico with the bride, groom and several relatives.

Category travel agency

Hi [Member Name Removed], I just saw this review that you posted when I went on our Angie's list website to update some information. I am really upset and not sure what happened to your original request, but, we never received it. I am sorry for any inconvenience this caused you, and really wish that you emailed or called us directly again, rather than give us an F, even though we did not even wor...

05/31/2016

So Far So Good. Planning trip to Bermuda with granddaughter in few weeks

Description of Work
Excellent response . Stephanie was very helpful and guided me through all the details

Category travel agency

Thank you very much for booking your trip with our company! We appreciate it and your kind review! Best Regards, Marcia Cruises & Tours Worldwide - Dream Vacations

Travel agent, Luxury Specialist, Honeymoons, Destination Weddings, Special Needs Advocate, Ocean and River Cruises, Tours, Group Reunions, Vow Renewals, LGBTQ Specialists, Certified Autism Professional Travel.

WE ARE FULL SERVICE TRAVEL AGENCY - WE CAN DO IT ALL FOR YOU!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available