Bailey's Home Services Inc

Founded 1970 • With Angi since July 2011

3.8

2600 Country Lake Trl

Boynton Beach, FL 33436

We offer free estimates on all types of home improvments. The President of our company grew up in Boynton Beach and has been a General Contractor in bussiness here in Boynton for over 41 years....

03/07/2014

Elaina P.

s

Description of Work
Bailey Home Services, Inc. was hire to install hurricane impact windows and sliding doors. The contractor removed the south side of our home to repair rot with no permit, inspections or engineering drawings. The sliders were install so poorly that the structure shakes when you shut the doors, nothing is plum or level. Contractor did not use mull clips in any of the 6 single hung window, install a picture window that was to small for the opening. Further more the jobs will not pass inspection.Contractor remove the full permit jacket from the job site. Upon writing a letter to Derle Bailey addressing our concerns and asking him to retire the permit jacket, the contractor respond with a letter of resignation and closed the permit. We have filed a complaint with the State Dept of Business and Professional Regulation - there is where we stand to date.

Category replacement windows

11/14/2013

Steve S.

Install hurricane shutters

Description of Work
I used BAILEY'S HOME SVC INC

Category home builders

10/29/2013

Dorothy K.

Did a wonderful job. The product was all I had wanted, and they had promised. They left with no mess or anything for me to do. They were very professional in every way. The price was based on the highest-grade windows available.

Description of Work
Installed new hurricane windows for the entire house

Category home builders

02/26/2013

Terry L.

They're quite good. Mr. Bailey himself was very responsive. They are general contractors. They do rough ins, door changes and stuff like that.

Description of Work
Bailey's Home Services Inc remodeled our bathrooms in September.

Category home remodeling

Barry McAllister LLC

I am a Commercial and Residential remodeling contractor now.Prior to this I was a General contractor for 20 years I have completed a 5 year Apprenticeship program for Carpentry and Project Management.I have 2 years of College for Architectural Engineering.I have worked on many Commercial Projects such as restaurants, Banks and Office Buildings. The last 5 years I have had many jobs with Palm Beach Atlantic University. Residential Work: I have build many Custom Homes in the past and many Home Renovations.Now my Company Has been Installing Kitchens, Bathrooms,Tile and Laminate flooring, Windows and Doors,Crown Molding and all trim work,framing,sheetrock and Painting.We can handle all your Home Renovations needs.I am Licenced and Insured.I have experienced and trustworthy employees that I have worked with for many years and I am on the job with them everyday.I also work with great Plumbing and Electrical contractors with fair prices. I will give free Estimates and Ideas for your up coming projects.I have many References and Guarantee all of my work. We are a Charitable Company and donate to Childrens Organizations.Please Contact us for your next Project. Thank You Barry McAllister 561-723-7167

Phoenix Screen Repair Company

Jabella Painting and Carpentry

With Jabella, the job is going to be done right. Our professional teams of painters work in a clean manner and are respectful of your things and space. Using only quality paints from Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, and Behr, we are sure to get the color and the performance you desire.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Hurricane Shutters All Kinds, New Windows Aluminum Vinyl And All Colors Of Frames, Room Additions, Remodeling, Baths, Kitchens, Patio Enclosures, Convert Patio To A Room, House Renovations

Mold Remedeation