Aastro Roofing Company

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2010

We are Top Rated on all platforms, A+ BBB, A Angie's List, 4.8 Home Adviisor, and 4.9 Google. We are a full service, family owned and operated roofing company located in Boca Raton FL. We specialize in commercial and residential roofing repair and roof replacement. We offer a full line on roof maintenance products to help keep your roof performing at it's peak for many years. Call Aastro Roofing Company in Boca Raton for a free estimate or inspection today....

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Roofing Repair/ Roof Leak Repair

+7 more images

roofing (38)general contractors (3)

03/05/2021

Lou B.

Darrin was great and checked the roof and all around the exterior of the roof for any damage. He is excellent and this company is A+.

Description of Work
check for broken tiles

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

11/17/2020

Ian M.

Very professional from the estimate to the work itself. Two guys came out and worked for 10 hours replacing wood, underlayment, shingles etc. Total cost was $1,900 as estimated. Pictures were sent to me along with the invoice afterward.

Description of Work
Animals dug two holes in my roof near the edge, each about the size of a dinnerplate.

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

11/16/2020

Mr E.

AAstro roofing did a great job. Fast, professional repairs. Couldn't be more impressed. Everything you'd need from your contractor.

Description of Work
Flat roof leak and facia repair

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

05/12/2020

Tammy M.

Jason is honest and very professional! I've experienced other roofers create a big job charging hundreds and even thousands for minor work. Jason is dependable and very direct about what does or does not need to be done. He is my first choice for a south Florida roofer! I recommend him highly.

Description of Work
tile roof repair

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. This review is very much appreciated.

10/30/2019

Suzette P.

It went very well. This entire team is professional and efficient. Every day they were on time and thorough. They also cleaned up and removed all debris every day. I highly recommend this team.

Description of Work
4 areas of fascia board were rotting

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

Rhonda R.

Great work, stood behind their work, Easy to contact and always followed up.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

Philip K.

They did a fine job. Were timely to get here for an appraisal and detailed plan to fix my roof leak. The work was done efficiently and it looks like new!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

Bill K.

Perfect. They arrived on time, completed the work promptly, and I have no leaks.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

Terrence F.

I contacted them to inspect and repair a leak out on my patio. They were very professional, explained what was happening and fixed it. I'll make sure to keep Aastro Roofing in mind for any future roofing needs.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

09/19/2019

Steven T.

It was good. They came out and fixed the leaking.

Description of Work
They fixed the roof.

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

Thank you. This is a great review.

09/16/2019

gregg D.

Excellent work, efficient, neat and timely. It took them a little longer but they got all done in time and it was a very neat work. They are a very good organization and it was a pleasure doing business with this company.

Description of Work
Partial Roof Repairs

Work Completed On 03/29/2019

Thank you for this review. We appreciate it greatly.

06/26/2019

Randy B.

Very professional, arrived on time specified, work was top notch for a fair price. Would recommend to anyone that needs a roofer. No hassles no worries. Very satisfied customer

Description of Work
Had to have tile roof repaired due to leaks

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

04/17/2018

Donald Z.

Enrique Ortega arrived and I found him very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. As a previous member of the Home Owners Association of Dorchester Estates, at Aberdeen Country Club, I am definitely recommending Aastro Roofing Co. and Rico to the Board of Directors. I am awaiting an estimate of the work to be done on my roof. Donald Zide

Description of Work
Roofing Repair

Work Completed On 04/17/2018

10/09/2017

David R.

They diagnosed the problem found the leak and repaired it right the first time.

Description of Work
leaking roof

Work Completed On 06/30/2017

09/30/2017

Raymond D.

Asked for a roof inspection and quote for repair/replacement because I'm getting to a point in my life where it's difficult for me to get on my roof. Price was agreed and a contract signed. Work was completed...however, next day I spotted a cracked tile from the road which led me to go up on the roof and check it out. I found there were still many tiles broken and cracked, so contacted the company immediately. They responded within hours, and sent someone out next day to review and finish the job. I also got a call and home visit from the owner of the company to ensure everything was completed to my satisfaction. Not happy that work was not done initially, but the supervisor took full responsibility for not relaying the exact nature of the work to be done to his employee. Aastro were running a package for 10 tiles, which it seems I got, though it is not what I had requested since I knew I had more than 10. As everyone knows, in this part of the world it's EXTREMELY difficult to find any contractor who will do what they say and not try to rip you off along the way. Based on their response to the initial mistake, I would recommend this company for your roof repair.

Description of Work
Had some cracked and broken tiles

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

07/27/2017

Gregory V.

Showed up on time for the original job review/quote. They were able to schedule me quickly and as stated. Their cost quote was right inline with other quotes I received. They came on the day they said they would and completed the job. Repair appears to be solid and new roof shingles blends in with rest of the roof. Job site was also adequately cleaned after their work. Good communication throughout the process and was able to pay online which was convenient.

Description of Work
Roof repair - 2 large holes in roof.

Work Completed On 07/13/2017

Thank you for the review. It is appreciated.

07/26/2017

Daniel C.

Not well, wanted insurance to investigate, got a feeling they wanted to sell a bigger job.

Description of Work
Roof tune up

Work Completed On 03/15/2017

04/21/2017

Vareek B.

Wanted an estimate for a new roof and the guy was fantastic. Didn't try to sell me a knew roof just gave me the facts. When we are ready to invest the money in a new roof we will definitely reach out to these guys.

Description of Work
Need a new roof estimate.

Work Completed On 03/03/2017

Thank you for the nice review.

04/19/2017

Brian R.

They came out when they said they would and even though they missed a leak on the first visit they came back at no charge and finished the job right once I advised them of the problem.

Description of Work
I had a couple leaks in my tile roof.

Work Completed On 04/06/2016

Thank you for the nice review. It is appreciated.

04/05/2017

Stuart C.

They are the best company I have ever dealt with down here. They did an excellent job. They were busy. They scheduled me but I was concerned that there was a lot of rain coming. They rescheduled me and came out the next day even though they were booked up. I had the type of leak that would have caused more damage. They came out to prevent further damage and they did an excellent job. They sealed up the tile. There was some cracked roof tiles. The pest control guy had to go up on the roof. He said they did a great job and your roof looks brand new. They were very professional and they helped me out with the appointment, coming early so I wouldn't have any additional damage. They had somebody from the company call to see if everything was okay. They had follow up. The price was good. They gave me an option in terms of the warranty. I wanted the 5 year warranty. They were very fair.

Description of Work
Roof repair. I had a leak in one section of the roof and they fixed it.

Work Completed On 02/24/2017

02/26/2017

Matthew B.

The service, professionalism, attention to detail, and quality were outstanding. My husband and I were certain a new roof was needed, based on previous inspections and estimates from other companies. However Jason took the time to educate us on what needed to be replaced, what could be repaired, our options and the associated prices. We went ahead and had the flat roofs repaired and installed a new silicone roofing system, facia boards wrapped with metal trim, Hardie board siding to replace rotted T-111, metal drip edge replaced, and everything painted to match the rest of the house. The crew arrived on time, worked consistently throughout the day, paid attention to detail, for example ensured all joints were caulked, and left the work area clean. I would hire this company again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Roofing repair and replacement

Work Completed On 02/21/2017

Thank you for this incredible review. Much appreciated.

01/30/2017

Matt K.

Great experience. They were great at communication. Quote was reasonable. Offered transferable warranty. Did double coat to ensure quality. Very impressed-would use again.

Description of Work
We had a leaking roof

Work Completed On 01/30/2017

Thank you for the wonderful review.

01/30/2017

Sandra G.

I received a free written estimate for the work and an option to have premium underlay installed for an aditional charge which would extend the repair warranty to 10 years. After comparing the Aastro Roofing estimate with other estimates I chose this company to do the repairs and I went with the "Best Roof Repair" option. They set a date and time to come out and notified me by both phone and email. Since, there was a lot of rain in the area just prior to my date, they let me know by phone that my date would be moved out one day. That day they came on time. The workers introduced themselves and all work was completed in the next three days. They found an additional roof leak and repaired it at an additional charge that I agreed to. Overall I was highly satisfied with Aastro Roofing. They were responsive, on time, and they did the work they promised.

Description of Work
I had a roof leak in a valley of my tile roof and there were several places around the exterior of the home where the fascia board was rotting. . I needed the roof leak fixed and the fascia board replaced.