The Sunbelt Tree Service LLC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since March 2006

Sunbelt Tree Service is family-owned and operated. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch. 10 employees. No subs. Cost determined by $300-400 hourly rate. Extra charge for after-hours service determined by the job. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning. Additional email - sales@sunbelttreeservice.com....

Drake Lawn & Pest Control's mission is to be the leader in quality service, treat our customers and employees with trust and honesty, and ultimately be recognized as the Most Superior Pest Control Company in Central Florida. With over 40 years of combined pest control experience, Drake Lawn & Pest Control makes it their business to ensure your satisfaction. We specialize in Pest Control, Termite Control, Lawn Care, Irrigation Services, Bed Bugs and Wildlife Management. Drake is so confident in their treatment methods, business practices, quality assurance systems and continual employee training that they offer Unmatched Service Guarantees.

50% off First Fertilization Application (for full-service customers only)**With 36 years of experience, we provide Lawn and Shrub Fertilization, Pest Control, Disease and Insect Control. We also offer a Chinch Bug Protection Guarantee. We also provide Home Pest Prevention for but not limited to Spiders, Roaches, Ants and Bed Bugs. Discounts for Veterans, First Responders and Seniors. We specialize in Community and HOA properties.

Mr. Sparkling Pressure Washing is a exterior cleaning company, that cares about people and their property, we have experience with power wash, soft wash, roof cleaning, concrete cleaning, driveways, decks, patios and any kind of flat work, we do care about your plants so we are gonna take care of your property as if it were ours.

02/24/2018

went fine - they did the work quickly, cleaned up well and were done.

Description of Work
tree trimming

09/13/2017

I have used them in the past and gave them high marks... I do feel they are very expensive. HOWEVER I had them come evaluate a rather large oak at my new home 18 months ago because my neighbor said an arborist had told him my tree was rotten inside and would come down. Because I trusted the work Paul had done for me in the past, I had him come evaluate the tree and trim all the trees to get them s...

Description of Work
Trees evaluated, and trimmed

12/12/2016

Great job had a whole crew out there and was done in 6 hours

Description of Work
Trees Trimmed and removed

10/24/2016

Great! They were polite, professional and prompt! They worked on trees as shown above and also ground stup of removed tree. This was very good timing because Florida had a hurricane 2 weeks later!

Description of Work
Two tall live oak trees had to be thinned and trimmed against hurricane. A smal dogwood tree had died and needed to be removed. Several branches from a tall live oak tree in front of house was over garage and needed to be trimmed.

Category gutter cleaning,tree service

08/28/2016

When permits were pulled for fence construction I call Sunbelt who squeezed us in two days later. They arrives on time and completed everything as agreed to. The guys knocked down a couple sections of fence in order to grind stumps. Great service and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Got Sunbelt referral from Superior Fence and Rail. Contacted them and they came out the next day to assess what we needed done and price it out. While I didn't like the idea of removing mature White Bird's along our fence line he explained there really wasn't an option given the space needed for fence installation. Price was reasonable. Thanks Sunbelt.

Category tree service

Arborist evaluations. Tree trimming & removal. Stump grinding. De-mossing. Landscape design. Fertilizing. Crane services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available