Blue Skies Enterprises of Central FL Inc

Blue Skies Enterprises of Central Florida Inc. Over 25 years experience in Excavation and Demolition. We are owner/family operated and here for all your tractor needs. Please give us a call to discuss any demolition needs you might have. We also do pool removals, land clearing, and much more. Licensed and insured. We do not do trash removal, or hauling away of unwanted items. Please call us concerning any services mentioned here. ...

Michiee Bee Lawn Care

I would love the opportunity to provide a hassle free service that will offer customers a peace of mind. I take extremely great pride in my work for all properties I step foot on, making sure all customers preferences are taken into consideration before leaving any property. We would love the opportunity to be your property lawn maintenance company. We'll be looking forward to your business in the near future! My name is Matthew but you can call me Matt. I was 14 when I started cutting lawns for family and friends. I quickly grew an interest in the after effect of my work, making sure every detail was the best it can be. When I turned 18 I never thought my life would turn upside down. My grandfather and mother passed away all in the same year. In between jobs, I started working for two big landscape companies, who taught me everything first hand from scratch the right way. I was able to take that experience and knowledge and start my dream family owned and operated business "Michiee Bee Lawn Care". Weird name some people might say. Well it's unique to me, named after my mother Michelle B Hernandez. Aka Michiee B. I'm now 24 years in business striving to be better every day. I am happily married, and we work as a team with 3 beautiful and handsome children and 1 on the way. I look forward to hearing from you for all of your lawn care needs this year!

JunkAngel

JunkAngel is a veteran owned and staffed, economical junk removal service! We provide a low cost alternative to remove household junk, swing sets, hot tubs, wood decks, fencing and household hazardous waste such as, paints, pesticides as well as, e-waste recycling of TVs, computers and other home electronics..

Offers by JunkAngel on Angi
Dream Creations. Dream Lawns. (DCDL)

Dream Creations. Dream lawns. /debris removal /outdoor services

02/08/2019

Great! They do excellent job and always has fair price.

Description of Work
They cleaned out the drain and culvert.

Category excavators

02/07/2019

It was terrific. Mike is the best. he is fast and he did what he said and does a great job. Used them for a couple of years.

Description of Work
Cleared trees and operated some trees.

Category tree service

02/07/2019

It was a great service. They were on time and good communication. They are also reliable and honest. Prices are fair. He done a lots of work for me.

Description of Work
He provided a dirt for my garden.

Category mulch