Al Vitro Handyman Home Svc Inc

With Angi since May 2010

Handyman AL Home Services, Inc. has been in business for 10 years. We have a lot of satisfied customers that call us back because they trust us to do the job right from the beginning. Our customers like us because we offer many different services. They don’t need to bother with multiple companies to get the job done. So, give us a call or email us. Let us handle those long over due repairs both inside and outside of your home. By doing the repairs now it helps keep the value up in your home....

Hophan Plumbing & Heating

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

Clutter Free Solutions LLC

Clutter Free Solutions is dedicated on making your life and home clutter free. Whatever the project our concepts can help you get organized. We have organized homes and offices since 2015. Our Professional Organizers can tackle any situation, and get you back on track. Our Professional Organizing Services Include: De-Cluttering, Garage Organizing, Kitchen Organizing, Closet Organizing, Downsizing, Paperwork and Document Management

Beyond Gutters

Owners Patty and Rick Smith have over 30 yrs experience. We started Beyond Gutters in 1999 to offer homeowners help with home remodeling such as gutters, windows and roofing while giving great customer service, quality products with workmanship warranties and attention to detail without the high pressure and high pricing. We offer free estimates and referral lists. We provide prompt appointments with one of the owners, a demonstration of our products along with a referral list and a free estimate in writing. Family owned and operated since 1999. Serving DE, Southern PA and surrounding areas in MD and NJ. Please call us today to schedule your appointment - (302) 239-1222 Additional e-mail - beyondgutters@verizon.net.

06/24/2017

Description of Work
He repaired my deck and fixed a couple of rotted door jambs.

07/09/2015

Description of Work
I purchased a day of Al's services at a charity auction. I contacted him about 11 months later to do some work at my house. It took several messages to get him to return my call. He told me he would call me to set up a time to look at my house, but never did. I got tired of calling him and wrote off the money I paid as a charitable donation.

06/26/2014

I've been using Al for a while now. He's don about 5-6 jobs in my house. For a fan install I figured would be more complicated, I decided to contact a professional electrician. An electrician came out. Gave me a solution for the installation I was very skeptical about and then calculated the job would cost in the vicinity of $700 (he was not sure since he was working on an hourly basis). I let the...

Description of Work
Fan Install

Category handyman service

Handyman, Painting, Plumbing, Electrical, Gutter Cleaning, Basement Cleaning, Junk Hauling, room Organization, Furniture Assembly