Solenergi

DC
Washington DC: Trades

1050 Connecticut Ave NW

Washington, DC 20036

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We are a solar provider in the DMV area with 10 plus years of experience within our team. We pride ourselves on the craftsmanship of our installs. The level of effort and attention to detail we put into each project is unmatched as we hold ourselves to the highest standard. We enjoy working alongside the members of the community and are involved with local non-profits and solar initiatives. Our goal is to help advance renewable energy and make the world a cleaner and more habitable place for future generations. We take pride in our work because we see firsthand the benefits Solar provides, not only for the individual family or local community but also for the entire world. Families and communities save money on their electricity bills, and also enjoy better air quality due to lower output from fossil-fuel based power plants. We are excited about furthering the global shift from fossil fuels to sustainable, renewable energy! Client satisfaction is what separates us from other solar providers and we believe that developing and maintaining a rapport with our client base is the lifeblood of our business. We strive to make sure every transaction is memorable and fulfilling for all of our clients. That is why we work closely with our clients to ensure a level of comfort, clarity, and convenience that they know they can count on. Cut your Electricity bill more than half by signing up for a Power Purchase Agreement at a low rate of .05 kWh...

solar companies (9)

02/07/2020

Antoine G.

My wife and I are big on conserving energy and decided to have solar installed on our new home. We decided to work with Solenergi, and it was a great decision. They explained the entire process to us and answered any of the questions we had. The work was done as scheduled and we really appreciated that. Thanks Solenergi! We love our new system.

Description of Work
Solar panels

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

12/08/2019

Melinda F.

We had a great experience installing our solar panels with Solenergi. We got quotes from several installers and Solenergi immediately stood out because of its detailed proposal and the quick email responses from the team working on our project. They sent us spec sheets for different brands of solar panels and revised the proposal several times to meet our needs. The installation crew was professional and friendly, and when I had some trouble navigating Pepco's process for approving solar panels Solenergi helped walk me through it.

Description of Work
Solar panels on roof

Work Completed On 12/06/2019

12/08/2019

James B.

They were very professional and knowledgeable. They answered any questions I had and the work looks great!! Definitely would recommend this company!

Description of Work
Solar Panels

Work Completed On 12/08/2019

11/15/2019

David J.

I had a great experience with Solenergi! They were very knowledgeable and responsive. Great customer service. I would recommend them and would work with them again.

Description of Work
Solar panel installation

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

Clea G.

I’m from the DC area and had a great experience working with Solenergi. They were very professional and got the work I needed to be done on time. I signed a purchased agreement so I didn’t have to pay for any upfront costs. I would definitely recommend this company to a relative or friend who wants to install solar panels!

Description of Work
Installed solar panels

Work Completed On 04/06/2017

AJ K.

I installed 33 solar panels on my flat roof. The whole process was seamless from start to finish. Solenergi gave me a 3 month window to have my system up and running and fulfilled their delivery. My energy bill has been cut in half, and it did not cost a single penny. Highly recommend Solenergi.

Description of Work
Installing 33 Solar Panels

Work Completed On 10/06/2017

Review for Solenergi - 1050 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC - 37863554

Kunjan P.

The company that originally installed my solar system is not in business anymore. I found Solenergi online and gave them a call. Within a week I had a technician come out to diagnose the issue, and fix the system. They were extremely professional, reliable and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Fixed panels and inverters that were not Producing

Work Completed On 02/22/2019

04/07/2019

Brandon J.

Description of work - Installed 15 panels on my roof I signed up for a power purchase agreement with Solenergi to install 15 panels on my roof. I could not believe how easy Solenergi made the whole process. Best part - it cost me $0 out of pocket costs. Best decision I've ever made. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Solar Panel Installation

Work Completed On 01/05/2019

04/04/2019

Dalma P.

The service was really well. The two guys really have a great customer service, responsive, professional and knowledgeable that made me feel comfortable throughout the way. And the pricing is very affordable. I would definitely recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
They re-transitioned a solar panel.

Work Completed On 02/02/2019

Solar Panel Installation, Repair, Maintenance. Solar Financing Power Purchase Agreement

Check, Financing, Visa, MasterCard