Solenergi

Founded 2015 •

We are a solar provider in the DMV area with 10 plus years of experience within our team. We pride ourselves on the craftsmanship of our installs. The level of effort and attention to detail we put into each project is unmatched as we hold ourselves to the highest standard. We enjoy working alongside the members of the community and are involved with local non-profits and solar initiatives. Our goal is to help advance renewable energy and make the world a cleaner and more habitable place for future generations. We take pride in our work because we see firsthand the benefits Solar provides, not only for the individual family or local community but also for the entire world. Families and communities save money on their electricity bills, and also enjoy better air quality due to lower output from fossil-fuel based power plants. We are excited about furthering the global shift from fossil fuels to sustainable, renewable energy! Client satisfaction is what separates us from other solar providers and we believe that developing and maintaining a rapport with our client base is the lifeblood of our business. We strive to make sure every transaction is memorable and fulfilling for all of our clients. That is why we work closely with our clients to ensure a level of comfort, clarity, and convenience that they know they can count on. Cut your Electricity bill more than half by signing up for a Power Purchase Agreement at a low rate of .05 kWh...

Solar Energy Services Inc

Solar Energy Services Inc

Turnkey residential and commercial solar energy company with 40+ years of on-site experience in the design, installation and support/servicing of new roof-mount or ground-mount solar systems (PV), electric vehicle charging and solar battery storage/back-up. We are locally-owned and operated, headquartered in Anne Arundel County, MD and serve most of MD (Frederick east to Ocean City), all of D.C. and the area that is Northern Virginia.

02/07/2020

My wife and I are big on conserving energy and decided to have solar installed on our new home. We decided to work with Solenergi, and it was a great decision. They explained the entire process to us and answered any of the questions we had. The work was done as scheduled and we really appreciated that. Thanks Solenergi! We love our new system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar panels

12/08/2019

They were very professional and knowledgeable. They answered any questions I had and the work looks great!! Definitely would recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar Panels

12/08/2019

We had a great experience installing our solar panels with Solenergi. We got quotes from several installers and Solenergi immediately stood out because of its detailed proposal and the quick email responses from the team working on our project. They sent us spec sheets for different brands of solar panels and revised the proposal several times to meet our needs. The installation crew was professio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar panels on roof

11/15/2019

I had a great experience with Solenergi! They were very knowledgeable and responsive. Great customer service. I would recommend them and would work with them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar panel installation

05/08/2019

I’m from the DC area and had a great experience working with Solenergi. They were very professional and got the work I needed to be done on time. I signed a purchased agreement so I didn’t have to pay for any upfront costs. I would definitely recommend this company to a relative or friend who wants to install solar panels!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed solar panels

CATEGORY solar panels

Solar Panel Installation, Repair, Maintenance. Solar Financing Power Purchase Agreement

Check, Financing, Visa, MasterCard