DON KELLY LANDSCAPING CO

With Angi since June 2008

John's Gutter Cleaning Installation & Repair LLC

John's Gutter Cleaning offers complete Gutter Cleaning, Gutter installation, repairs and power washing services to the State of CT. We specialize in gutters and downspouts and our staff offers quality and reliable services.

AMI Home Improvements

General Remodeling & Outdoor Maintenance

Affordable Home Improvements LLC

Look the best for less! We offer landscaping roof repairs and gutters. Call or book now for a free home estimate. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

07/08/2017

He did extensive cleanup, pruning, new perennial beds in various locations.I would use him again and recommend him.

Description of Work
He did some landscaping.

Category landscaping

06/04/2010

He does a really good job, but I can not decide if it is overpriced or not. I have had him to work twice. So obviously he is good enough and I liked him.

Description of Work
I have used Don Kelly Landscaping Co for landscaping. I used him last in April. He mulched all of my gardens, did my spring cleanup, did the yard and put some fertilizer. He actually even cleaned my gutters.

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service

09/08/2008

All the work done on this project has been excellent. When the removal of the fence and large shrubs was completed it was as if they were never there. The yard was completely clean. The fence is very straight and looks great. Don had a lot of trouble because there were many large roots right in the way of where the posts were to go but he persisted. Don is also available to do many smaller jobs an...

Description of Work
Removed and disposed of about 500 feet of chain link fence. Removed and disposed of two large (6' x 6') yews and about 4 other smaller yews. Installed about 440 feet of wood 6' x 8' privacy fence purchased at a hardware store.

Category fencing,lawn service

06/16/2008

Don has been doing my weekly lawn maintenance for over two years. He is reliable and extremely thorough. I have received many compliments on how nice my yard looks.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn mowing, trimming, clean up. Spring clean up. Fall clean up.

Category lawn service