ATLAS TILE CARPET & WOOD FLOORING

Founded 1960 • With Angi since July 2006

3.8

Financing Available, THREE GENERATIONS,...

BHI Tile

BHI Tile

We are here to provide you with professional and satisfying services such as : new tile installations, kitchen backsplash,repairs, re-grouting, tub re-caulking, mildew control, and cleaning. If you live in Connecticut and have a shower leak or problems with the grout and caulk joints of your tile make sure you schedule your free inspection by contacting us today. Additional address - PO Box 6005 Wolcott, CT 06716. Cost is determined by the job.

04/18/2015

I originally ordered 16 sheets of one inch tile.  The price was high ($24.99 per sheet), but they were the only ones locally who could get it for me.  It took some time to arrive, but up to this point, everything was fine.  Once my tiler started working, he found that he needed one more sheet.  I emailed Atlas to find out how quickly I could get it in.  I was told that if I paid an additional $20,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ordered some tile to complete a bathroom project.

02/22/2011

I have never used them for tile but for laminate flooring I would not recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed an old tile floor from the kitchen and entry way and put a laminate floor down. The floor they brought was warped and they had to reorder it and then a week later they installed that. It was poor craftsmanship. Where the laminate flooring met the boards on the floor they put a trim up and they did not do a very good job.

07/31/2006

THEY CUT THE CARPET, SO WE WOULD HAVE THE MOST USE OF IT. THEY CAME OUT TO THE HOUSE AS SCHEDULED WITH ALL THE RIGHT SUPPLIES TO GET STARTED. THEY ALSO DID A GREAT JOB OF USING ALL OF THE CARPET. THEY WERE HONEST AND VERY KIND.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD CARPET INSTALLED IN FOUR ROOMS OF OUR HOME.

CATEGORY carpet installation

07/07/2006

THEY HAVE AN OUTSTANDING COMPANY, BECAUSE THEY TOOK THEIR TIME TO GET THINGS IN RIGHT. THEY ALSO HAD A GREAT ATTITUDE WITH WORKING AND WERE VERY FRIENDLY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD THEM PUT IN A HARDWOOD FLOOR IN THE FAMILY ROOM, AND HAD TILE PUT IN THE KITCHEN.

07/07/2006

THEY DID A VERY NICE JOB INSTALLING THE LINOLEUM. THE PRICE MIGHT HAVE BEEN A LITTLE BIT HIGH, BUT THEY WERE PROMPT AND FRIENDLY. THEY CLEANED UP ANY MESS THERE MIGHT HAVE BEEN.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY INSTALLED NEW LINOLEUM IN OUR KITCHEN.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

CERAMIC TILE, CARPETING, WOOD FLOORS, LAMINATE, VINYL, MARBLE AND GRANITE COUNTERTOPS.