ACTION CLEANING

Founded 1975 • With Angi since July 2010

Water & Fire Damage Restoration,Interior Home Improvement, Post Construction Clean up, Hardwood Floor Refinishing, Repairing and Installation, Floor Maintenance: Wood-Tile-Slate-Vinyl, Carpet & Fine Area Rug Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Interior Auto Detail, •House Cleaning...

The Marc Of Clean Windows

We're cleaning windows and power washing in December and January! My name is Marc Barrieau and I've been doing residential window cleaning full-time since 1991 and I still love it! I am fully insured and all the work is done professionally by myself (no employees).+ I almost always answer my phone-860 508 0447 if I'm near it - so call me! Please visit my website for more information http://www.themarcofcleanwindows.com/ I ALSO do powerwashing of houses/decks/patios etc. Lastly --i have an eBay business. I resell things. If you have ''stuff'' in your garage, basement etc that you don't want (most people do) - I might give you $$ for it! Please ASK ME! You'd be surprised what i might buy from you!

Vision Builder LLC

With over 15 years of general construction experience, we are here to help you with any remodeling, deck building, interior painting, framing, and more. Here to meet your needs and make your "vision" come to reality. Please call our office today to schedule your free estimate! 1-(860)-578-3885

WS Painting

WS Painting provides general painting services in the Connecticut and surrounding areas.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until you are satisfied! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

04/15/2013

Al S.

Floor cleaning (especially kitchen tile floor with lots of wax buildup) was top notch. Windows were reasonably clean (we've seen better work (Gary Kosker's the best)). Paint prep was thorough, walls, ceilings, and most of the trim was done very well. Some of the window trim appeared to have been done in a hurry toward the end of the four-week job. The basement walls, stairs, and floor were also very well done. Debris and junk removal was done quickly and thoroughly. Overall we were quite pleased with the work. We plan to hire them again for cleaning and junk removal from the house we are preparing to sell.

Description of Work
Clean and Wash windows; strip and wash tile floors; clean wood floors; paint doors, trim, ceilings, and walls; paint basement walls and floors; clean five area rugs; debris and junk removal..

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,hardwood floor,hauling services,window cleaning,interior painters,floor cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

07/16/2012

Marilyn E.

We have oriental rugs and usually when you want to clean them, unless it's an antique, it doesn't make sense to spend a fortune on them. This company was very good. They used appropriate water and soap. The price was ridiculously inexpensive. I would recommend them. They made a new pad for me that I asked them to make. They made it out of silk.

Description of Work
They cleaned our oriental rugs and put them back.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Action Restoration & Cleaning is a full service and professional organization serving West Hartford and its surrounding communities for more that three decades. The company was originally founded by David R. Crane in 1975. We are fully insured and and ready to give you a free estimate.