American Appliance Refinishing

Founded 1971 • With Angi since April 2009

Additional Phone Numbers -(800)639-8822, (203) 265-1404, (203) 334-2213, (860) 247-8978, (203)498-8827, (203) 790-8827, (203) 754-8827....

Mr. Resurface LLC

Text me pictures of your job to 203-578-5260 and let me know where in the Connecticut the job is located to get a price for your project. I personally do every job myself, I don't send out a less experienced technician or try to bait you with an incredibly low price just to get your job or take any shortcuts to reduce the price. I'd rather do the job right the first time as my reviews on Angie's List speak for themselves. I take pride in my work and and value my customers and give them the best job and service possible. I have over 20 years experience and refinishing bathtub and wall tile and resurfacing Kitchen counter tops is my specialty as that's all I do.

10/02/2019

Tub was 67 years old and in poor condition. Joe spent a lot of time prepping the tub. looks great.

Description of Work
resurface bath tub.

04/18/2018

I want able to be home so I sent my brother to let Joe in. He said Joe was very friendly professional and neat and clean. Joe left directions on how to take care of the tub. It came out absolutely beautiful. I am really happy so far.

Description of Work
I had a pink original cast iron tub from 1962. I loved the tub I wanted refinishing and color change. It went from pink to white.

07/28/2016

Perfect job. No hassle, no complications. Professional work, wonderful results, and prompt service on such short notice. Will definitely recommend Joe to others.

Description of Work
Re-spraying one bathtub, and acid cleaning another.

03/05/2016

Joe was as professional as they get. All I can say is WOW! He was responsive, polite, and gave me many suggestions for maintenance on the tub as well as some other areas around the house. His work was well worth the price and I would wholeheartedly endorse him anytime. "Thank you, Joe"

Description of Work
Bathtub refinishing

10/27/2015

Description of Work
Restored old sink

06/26/2014

Joe's work is impeccable !!! I am so excited about the results and the color white is more beautiful then I imagined Joe was patient and kind to us with all our problems with reconstruction Thank you Joe

Description of Work
Bath tub brown to white plus tiles 3/4 up wall

01/09/2013

The owner does the work. He comes in and works until the job is complete. Good job too. I am 100% satisfied .

Description of Work
Complete refinishing of a tub and three sided surround.

07/11/2012

I would definitely recommend him to other members. He was professional, very neat and clean and had the best Southern hospitality. He did a great job.

Description of Work
He re-did my bathtub and cleaned and polished the tile I have in my bathroom.

10/27/2015

Description of Work
Restored old sink

04/23/2015

Description of Work
Reglazed 60+ year old tub. Joe did a great job!

Category bathtub refinisher

Bathtubs, fiberglass tubs & showers, tile & sinks.