McConnell Construction

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2011

McConnell Construction Management, LLC is an open shop Construction Management and General Contracting firm in the greater Hartford Area. Our staff have over 50+ years in the Construction Industry procuring and managing both large scale multi-million dollar projects as well as small residential home improvements. Let MCM, LLC take the worry out of your next project by showing you the advantages of the CM model vs. a typical General Contractor....

Mitchell restoration llc

This is an owner operator business that does high quality remodeling work. That includes carpentry, ceramic tile, custom bathrooms and kitchens. Interior exterior painting, and all phases of home restoration. Residential and commercial. We have an excellent network of subcontractors and 20 years experience in the trade.

S&N Painting

Steve and Nicole are S&N Painting. With over 20 years of experience, we have the knowledge and dedication to make your house feel like your perfect dream home. Our promise is to treat every project as if it's our own home. We are a local family - owned business. We pride ourselves on our 100% guarantee of neatness, professionalism and satisfaction. In addition to interior and exterior painting, we also offer popcorn ceiling removal pressure washing, plastering, trim work and much more! Call today for a free quote on your project and let S & N impress you with our quality guarantee!

Offers by S&N Painting on Angi
e & t decorating

In business for 50+ years! Specializing in residential interior painting, wallpaper, and wallpaper removal! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/27/2011

Overall, I found the experience to be much less nerve-racking than I had anticipated. I had heard contractor horror stories, but I was very pleased with the entire experience with McConnell Construction Management. The owner came out to access the damage to the roof and, during his visit he noticed some structional damage to the garage that I had overlooked. I was hesitant to go beyond replacing j...

Description of Work
We had damage to our roof and garage after this past winter with all the snow and we heard about McConnell Construction Management through a co-worker. They were very professional from the very beginning when they first estimated the damage and the need for repair. The owner of the company personally explained to us the process and gave us a fair price for what we were looking for. The garage and roof came out wonderful. When I figure out how to upload the pictures I certainly will! What a great experience!

Category decks,remodeling,roofing

Our services encompass all facets of construction, however our mission is to provide quality construction management services at an affordable cost. Our open book policy allows each owner to see exactly where each of their hard earned dollars are going. This method allows for total transparency in the owner/CM relationship. We provide everything from pre-construction services and GMP development, right through to construction and turn-over.

Check, PayPal