Vermont Good Wood LLC

With Angi since June 2012

17 Binney Ln

Old Greenwich, CT 06870

Any quantity is available but see our web site for typical standard orders....

firewood company (88)

12/18/2020

I've used other services but these guys are the best. The wood is of the finest quality and dried properly to a point where it burns strong and long. The service was quick and clean, and they stacked the wood neatly and cautiously (even in the pouring rain). Customer for life.

Description of Work
Firewood Delivery

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

01/18/2018

Friendly service , prompt, neat delivery!

Description of Work
Kiln dried firewood

Work Completed On 11/16/2017

01/06/2018

Ok, so my first angles list review. I must say that the wood is very good, its dry and burns very easy. Here's what you need to know as a firewood buyer. The amount you get for kiln dried wood is not even close to what you get from a normal wood delivery. If you don't know that, you will be disappointed. I was unaware until they arrived and when I saw it, I added another 1/2 cord and even that did...

Description of Work
Ordered a 1/2 cord of firewood to be delivered and Stacked

Work Completed On 01/03/2018

11/01/2017

Very well. Prompt and the wood was an excellent quality. Fairly priced also

Description of Work
Purchased a cord of wood

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

Thanks for sharing your experience with other members. We try our best to deliver great service and product and are happy you appreciate it. Best, Grant Vermont Good Wood

10/22/2017

Always easy to work with. Fast and clean delivery. Never have had a problem with the wood and love the starter bag.

Description of Work
Firewood delivery and stacking.

Work Completed On 10/22/2016

Have a great season and thanks for the positive response. Best, Grant

05/04/2017

Responsive, professional, on time delivery, honest about composition of wood, good quality product. Now our firewood provider of choice.

Description of Work
Delivery of fire wood.

Work Completed On 02/14/2017

Thanks for sharing your experience with other Angie's List Members! We try our best to deliver a quality product and experience and are happy you appreciate it! Looking forward to hearing from you again in the fall. best, Grant Vermont Good Wood

04/24/2017

Great. It was delivered when promised, beautifully stacked. Great wood.

Description of Work
Wood delivered

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

03/29/2017

Service was prompt and the staff super nice.

Description of Work
Was referred by a friend who gets their firewood from Vermont Good Wood and was not disappointed. I was pleasantly surprised at how big the half rack turned out to be so I can just imagine how much bigger the full rack is! We still have some wood left and will definitely be buying from them again.

Work Completed On 03/29/2017

03/14/2017

delivery went very well, wood is excellent

Description of Work
cord of firewood

Work Completed On 03/14/2017

02/07/2017

I have used virtually every available supplier of kiln dried firewood available in my area (Katonah) and all have had substantial issues. I spoke with Grant, told him what I was looking for and with a few days took delivery and stacking of a full face cord of the best firewood I have ever received. I wanted larger splits, less kindling/scraps as I build mainly "upside down" fires in our large fire...

Description of Work
Delivery of kiln dried firewood

Work Completed On 01/31/2017

Thanks for offering your feed back. We try our best to eliminate all the problems folks have buying firewood and glad you can experience the difference. All the best, Grant and the Good Wood crews.

Kiln Dried firewood for home delivery. We will stack it wherever you wish and , if you wish, provide a firewood rack holder at cost for you convenience. Delivery is usually within a day or two.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express