JS and R LLC

Connecticut
03/31/2023

21 Briar Hill Rd

Norwich, CT 06360

We specialize in ASPHALT SHINGLES. We do not offer slate roofs. Our company offers homeowners a sense of security knowing that we have been in business for 13 years. We specify in roofing and siding, and offer all our shingle installation with a lifetime warranty. Most roofing jobs are done in 1 day. We have 6 to 8 employees per job site who are fully insured, which allows us to complete our jobs in a timely manner. We offer 4 ways of payment, a third down and the rest when job is complete, homeowner can pay for materials up front and the rest when job is complete, depending on the situation some customers can pay in full when the job is complete, and we also financing. Wells Fargo Retail Services - Wells Fargo Home Projects, visa. This program is a consumer financial program that benefits you. We a number for Waterford homeowners 860 934 5827 and also Norwich 860 823 1204....

roofing (63)siding companies (3)gutter cleaning (5)

09/01/2020

Zena I.

Jarod displayed a great sense of professionalism. I had 10 potential bids but after I met with him, I was sold. I did not meet with the others . The price was very reasonable, he delivered on his word , that said, the job was done in one day as promised. He did an excellent job and he surpassed my expectations. I was also impressed with the clean up efforts. I would recommend this company to my friends and family because I am most pleased with the service. Thanks Jarod!

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/30/2020

William M.

Job completed 7/17/2020, took 2 days to complete. Jared (the owner) promptly returned my call for a roof estimate. He explained in detail the steps that would be taken to replace our roof and provided a competitive estimate for the job. His four person team were incredible to watch as they stripped off the old roof and installed the new one. The crew was polite and very hard working. They did anexcellent job on the roof and did a thorough cleanup. We would definitely hire JS &R LLC again for other work.

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

07/31/2020

Jordan G.

We cannot say nicer things about Jarod and his crew! We interviewed 5 other roofing companies and there was no doubt in our minds that J.S. & R. L.L.C. was the company to choose! Jarod's price estimate was one of the best and he came better prepared than the other companies when providing an estimate. Prior to our roof replacement, we felt overwhelmed because we had little experience with the process. However, Jarod throughly explained each step, provided a rationale for why he uses the high quality products he chooses, and provided us with the opportunity to see his previous shingle work in-person to get an idea for colors that would go well with our house. Jarod's insight and knowledge put our minds at ease and we felt confident about his ideas and suggestions. He was always readily accessible to answer our questions and checked-in prior to and during our roof replacement. The crew started on time and were professional, courteous, hardworking, and efficient. They had an amazing attention to detail and noticed a problem over our garage and venting issues, which they fixed at no additional charge. In addition, the work site was clean and the job was done on time. We are absolutely in love with our new roof and have already recommended J.S. & R. L.L.C. to our family and friends. If you want the job done right at the best price the first time you need to choose Jarod and his crew. We will continue to highly recommend them to anyone in need of a roof replacement and would work with them again in the future!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

07/16/2020

L N.

I rescind my initial review (praising their good work) due to the fact that my new roof is still leaking and the contractor is refusing to make it right. I have reached out several times to get him to do the right thing only to be sworn at, hung up on, and told never to contact him again. The roof is leaking, starter shingles not installed, vent(s) not installed properly, new plywood was installed directly over existing old shingles, and he keeps blaming a company that came before him for causing the leak believing that they came after him. Even when I showed him documentation that nobody was on the roof, that it was a hot water heater installation done from inside the home and prior to his roof installation...he still blames another company.

Description of Work
New roof installed

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

before the job started i advised mrs [Member Name Removed] that the old furnace pipe to be removed since she had direct hot water heater we installed new roof we kept pipe in place because she wanted to keep pipe just in case she needs it in the future she went back to furnace. it was water tight no leaks.mrs [Member Name Removed] contacted me i went to house she said it was in old furnace room there was pipe still hanging and taped off someone moved pipe after roof was done. i resealed pipe and realized her pipe cap is rusted beyond repair mrs [Member Name Removed] refused to listen to me.we can't even purchase the cap to the the pipe it is over 30 years old its not leaking and no damage.if there was damage why didn't she hire contractor to remove pipe and cap and re plywood where pipe hole was. any questions about this case 860 822 1204

06/29/2020

Peter C.

Outstanding! I interviewed 5 other siding/roofing companies. I decided that J.S. & R. Roofing/Siding was the one because I felt confident about his explanations and suggestions. Jared came to my home and explained-in detail what he could do -with good suggestions. He and his crew worked most professionally & efficiently. The work was done on time-with the extras thrown in at no extra cost. Hi price was fair and most competitive. In the future when I will need a new roof--I will definitely call Jared--no need to call the others. I would absolutely recommend J.S. & R. LLC for siding/roofing.

Description of Work
Siding and window siding replacement

Category siding

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

04/30/2020

Bill B.

Contacted Jerrod thru a neighbors referral. He came out the next day to estimate the roof. Before even measuring, he estimated it to be a certain size, less than previous contractors stated. When I questioned the number, he assured me it was. Then measured it in front of me. Sure enough, he was right on the money. And his quote was $2000 LESS than the others, for complete shingles and plywood replacement. His crew was Awesome!! They showed up on time, were polite, and within 15 mins, were on the roof going to work. They literally didn't stop for 11 hours, and only asked for an outside outlet (turns out it was to plug in a microwave for their lunch). The way this crew was considerate and unobtrusive, I would've let them use my kitchen. When they left, the roof looked great, the shingles were already laying flat and uniform, the gutters were fit better than previous, and not a single nail found in the yard. It rained the very next day and I inspected the attic for leaks...dry as a bone! I will definitely call this company again when needed. Customer for Life!.

Description of Work
Complete Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

03/10/2020

Tim L.

Jarod and his crew were on time, courteous and knowledgeable. They left a clean worksite at the end of the project. I have recommended him to many others and received positive feedback from every one of them.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

03/09/2020

Dawn M.

Promptly returned phone calls. Provided competitive estimate for replacement of the roof during the initial visit. Crew started on time and replacement of the roof completed in the promised two days. The crew did a thorough clean up and the new roof looks great.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

03/08/2020

Lucas M.

Mr Renfree was very professional and completed all work in a timely fashion . I have referenced him to friends and family and will continue to do so in the future.

Description of Work
My parents needed a new roof as well as my brother.

Work Completed On 01/25/2020

03/08/2020

Paul M.

Jarad and his team did an amazing job replacing my roof, on time, on budget and great attention to detail! His crew left my property spotless when the job was done and I couldn’t be happier with the quality job they did! They used the highest quality materials and my roof looks amazing. I would highly recommend JS & R and working with them was a seamless pleasure and they have totally exceeded my expectations in every way!

Description of Work
Replacement of roof

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

We will do emergency repairs on roofs and siding as well as installing new roofs and siding. We also offer Mobile Virtual Home Remodeler. This is a unique cutting edge mobile program designed to help customers instantaneously visualize what their own property would look like with various shingle styles with colors applied.

We do not offer SLATE ROOFING. Gutters, windows, decks and anything indoors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check