Bruno Baroni & Son Constr

Founded 1972 • With Angi since July 2010

B.baroni & son const. Specializing in precision tile work in any room - along with quality wood details. The company also offers custom building of new homes along with homes for sale that are being built for spec. We do many types of home projects to improve your present home. Additional DBA - Baroni Bruno & Son Construction LLC....

Concrete Ventures, LLC is a NY & CT Licensed and Insured General Contractor as well as a Licensed Women Owned Business Enterprise. We specialize in Interior & Exterior home and apartment renovations, brick and concrete work, hardscaping, landscaping, home extensions, kitchen and bathroom upgrades, deck work & interior/exterior painting.

Action Windows & Siding, LLC is home improvement/construction corporation organized with over 20 years in manufacturing, engineering and installing experience. Our extensive product line we have formed partnerships with over dozen of the leading manufacturers in our field. This allows us to offer an even larger selection in wood, vinyl, composite, aluminum and steel windows and doors.

Established in 1928, we are the area’s oldest and largest residential roofing company. We specialize in pitched roofs (asphalt, wood shingle, slate & metal), flat roofs (EPDM, PVC, TPO & modified rubber), gutters & leaders, siding, chimney work and skylights. We are GAF Master Elite Contractors and recipients of the 2016 Angie's List Super Service Award! Contact us for a FREE ESTIMATE today!

04/23/2013

Bruno came up with several ideas that will save me money in the long run. He was very respectful when I suggested some of my ideas. He worked with me to show me some alternative ideas for improving my home and saving money at the same time. He is coming back out to sit down with me to get more specific about what work we want to get done.

Description of Work
I received an estimate from this service provider.

Category home remodeling