Clean Suites LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2019

67 Heritage Dr

Naugatuck, CT 06770

We are a Green Seal Certified, Better Business Bureau A+ rated, fully insured residential and commercial cleaning business. We use all natural products and HEPA filtered vacuums to leave your home or office clean and allergen free.

02/04/2021

Chris M.

Use Clean Suites to clean both of my offices and my home on a monthly basis. They do a great job keeping the place up nice, would highly recommend

Description of Work
Reoccurring office cleaning

11/10/2020

Wayne L.

Went very well. Service was provided in a proficient and timely manner. Business is accommodating to my occasional need to change the day or time of the service.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

11/07/2020

Jason A.

Showed up in time, went above and beyond, and was reasonably priced. What else can I ask for?

Description of Work
General house cleaning

10/22/2020

L R.

I have a small house and am not looking to pay someone to travel 50 miles to come to clean it. To travel 2 hours to clean for 2 hours makes no sense.

Description of Work
recurring house cleaning

Category house cleaning

Hi, we were merely responding to your request for a quote on here. You are correct it is pretty far we're always happy to help if you ever need anything. Best of luck to you!

02/29/2020

Connie G.

Did not show for appointment. Called after to say an employee called out so they wanted to reschedule. Had the original time wrong also. Hired someone else after waiting.

Description of Work
Cleaning of a food pantry located in a house.

Category house cleaning

Hi. Once again I apologize for the mix up. I called you the same day we were scheduled to meet but didn't hear back. I'm sorry we couldn't earn your business but understand after the unusual circumstance that we missed an appointment.

02/25/2020

Cindy G.

Excellent. All I asked for was done.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you! It was a pleasure working for you and appreciate your repeat business.

10/31/2019

kelly S.

It was very good. They came in. They were consistent. They have good work. They were very responsive and easy to work with.

Description of Work
They did house cleaning.

10/24/2019

Donna L.

They were prompt, courteous, and professional. Flexible when I needed to change my time and trust worthy. I have them in my house even if i'm home and the owner was very involved. I enjoy using their service and very happy.

Description of Work
They do house cleaning for me every other week.

10/17/2019

Chris T.

They were terrific. On time, efficient, they liked my dog. If I have a little extra work, they are always willing to do it. My schedule is a little crazy, they are always willing to work with me on that. I have been using their services since March.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Purple Cow Cleaners LLC

Purple Cow Cleaners offers House Cleaning Services in Fairfield County, CT. We offer weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly Cleanings as well as Deep Cleanings and Move In/Move Out Cleanings. A "Purple Cow" is something that stands out, something remarkable. We believe a clean home is a remarkable home. We are a fully insured local family first house cleaning company Our cleaners will strive for perfection and will not stop until your home is clean to your standards. We will do everything we can to make sure you are completely satisfied! If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, we will reservice the area within 24 hours of notification for FREE! Enjoy doing the things you love. Allow us to do the dirty work! You visit us at www.purplecowcleaners.com Our email is info@purplecowcleaners.com and you can call or text us at (203) 936-6222.

2022 Super Service Award

Apollo's Cleaning Services Llc

We are the best solution for cleaning, disinfection and maintenance of your home and your company because: We handle flexible schedules, we adapt to your needs. Guarantee of punctuality and satisfaction. Personalized attention, you decide how to configure the service indicating which areas you want to clean. We constantly train train all the staff of Apollo's Cleaning Services LLC, to guarantee the quality of the service provided. Services List House Cleaning Office Cleaning Move-In Cleaning Move-Out Cleaning Post-Construction Cleaning Deep Cleaning

Cleaners 2 the Rescue

Cleaners 2 The Rescue go above and beyond and provide exceptional house cleaning. You can book your house cleaning service online in just 60 seconds. It's simple, trusted and convenient. We have a dedicated support team to answer all of your questions. 203 902-8202

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal