COOGAN-GILDERSLEEVE APPLIANCE

Founded 1972 • With Angi since October 2010

3.9

We are a family owned and operated business. We have been in business for close to 40 years. We employ our highly skilled and trained service technicians in house. We have many luxury appliances and we work hand and hand with a large number of general contractors, designers and carpenters in the area. Customer service and care are very important to us....

M.Watson Appliance Repair

Specializing in household appliances, M.Watson Appliance Repair is eastern CT's source for quick and efficient appliance repair. While many others have a 2 week long waiting list, M.Watson Appliance Repairs goal is to schedule your appointment to be within 3 days of initial contact.

A Action Appliance

Welcome to A Action Appliance Repair LLC. It has been my family's pleasure to service our customers in the Hartford, New Haven, Stamford, Shoreline, North East, Litchfield and all of Connecticut since 1961. We service Springfield Massachusetts areas, and Rhode Island. We will be here for you, day and night, or whenever you need help to fix all brands, makes, and models of your appliances. We repair & service LG, Samsung GE, Maytag, Amana, Sears, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Sub-zero, Thermador, Bosch Viking, Profile and many more. You will love our 5-year warranty, clean cut professional staff, and discount coupons. Our live customer care operators are waiting to answer your questions. We thank you in advance and promise to do our best. Additional contact names - Doug Scheer, Jay Miskin. Cost is determined by the job. Appliance repair. Clothes washer & dryer repair. Stove repair. Range repair. Oven repair. Cooktop repair. Dishwasher repair. Garbage disposer repair. Refrigerator repair

05/02/2017

Perfectly scheduled and worked completely through, checked the clothes washer while fixing the drier just to make sure all ok

Description of Work
Asko W/D replace belts and dryer rotors service SubZero annual clean (previously new condenser was installed)

11/15/2016

Everything went well.

Description of Work
Replace motor and pump on KitchenAid dishwasher.

08/01/2016

Excellent, provided advice and great service.

Description of Work
Bought new appliances for kitchen remodel

01/01/2016

Description of Work
Bought a new Frigidaire from them after checking Consumer Reports magazine. They had the recommended model in stock neither Lowes or Home Depot did. Their prices were reasonably comparable to Lowes and they are local. There is a problem with the hinge on the refrigerator door which needs fixing, and they have ordered the part so we'll see how it goes.

Category appliance repair,appliance sales

07/13/2015

r

Description of Work
I had a problem with a Wolf cooktop - all the lights came on and I couldn't get it to clear or cook. Since I purchased the product at Coogan & Gildersleeve almost 7 years ago, I went to them for service. They suggested a way for me to correct it, but put my name on the service call list just in case. I was indeed able to correct iron my own and called to let them know I did not need service. The next morning, however, the service man showed up. I explained and he said it was no problem and no charge.

Category appliance sales

One to One planning and selection of your kitchen and laundry appliances. NO CHARGE-In home measuring for dimensions of available space.

Gas hook-up/disconnect, venting, installation is required by licensed professionals.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available