Bi-Glass of Connecticut, Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2010

We are a small Connecticut company that specializes in making historic and/or original windows as energy efficient and convenient as modern windows. Located in West Hartford, CT with 5 employees we are dedicated to quality and craftsmanship....

NESCOR aims to be the level best in home remodeling. Our missions is to provide the highest quality products at a fair price in order to help consumers save energy, and prevent damage to their most valuable asset - their homes. Since our beginnings back in 1957, our products, staff and service have met and often exceeded our New England customers’ expectations. Windows, Roofing, Exterior Doors, Gutter systems and Insulation. From start to finish, we know you will be impressed with our exceptional level of professionalism and customer service.

When I started in business, I knew what I wanted was a special kind of company, a business that focused on quality and on building relationships with its customers. A company that would become a welcome and trusted part of my community. Since then I have had the great fortune to build relationships with many of my customers, working together to help them realize the potential in their homes. DBA Czerwinski, Steve.

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, Highland Window Company LLC is a family owned and operated business with over 18 years of industry experience. Our owner, Marc Cowan, will come to your home to deliver your exact written quote in 30 minutes. NO high pressure sales tactics and NO sales people working for high commissions. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our dedication to put our customers first. All of our high quality, energy star rated products are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty. Our highly trained installers work only for Highland and have been working with Highland for over 10 years. That means that every review you read on Angie’s List was installed by the same team. The same team that will carry out your installation. Angie’s List members should feel confident about hiring Highland for all window, siding and roofing needs. We guarantee that we will take the stress out of home improvement!

07/02/2015

Category replacement windows

Sorry, our records do not show quoting or completing work for this named customer at named address. Richard Fritzer, Owner

11/14/2012

great company

Description of Work
This company specializes in restoring your old windows as opposed to replacing them. I ended up not using them as i decided to replace my windows and not to restore my old ones due to prize. But I have never experienced a more responsive, honest and straight forward company. They told me up front that it may cost more to restore than replace. They described in detail and in writing, what they would do and how process is. They responded to all my questions without delay. Even when i told them i would probably opt to go for replacement windows with another company, they advised me that the window brand i had mentioned was a good quality one and wished me good luck. No stress, no pushing or trying to convince me to choose them, just a clear explanation of what they do and the price. very friendly and very professional.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for the kind words. To clarify our pricing, generally the Bi-Glass conversion process is less than a quality 100% wood replacement window and more than a plastic vinyl "drop-in" replacement. However, this can vary based on the style/type of windows in question. The major window companies like Marvin (Clad Ultimate), Andersen (Renewal ) and Pella (Architectural Series) have made these lin...

06/02/2012

This was a great experience from start to finish. The process was explained in detail and examples shown before the estimate was given. The estimate compared well with replacement windows and we chose to go with Bi-Glass instead of having our windows replaced. The work crew was extremely professional and friendly, cleaned up every day and was very careful to cause only minimal disturbance. We coul...

Description of Work
Restored all our old wood windows. Installed double-pane glass. Weather-stripped windows and insulated weight pockets.

Category replacement windows

Looking to replace your old, inefficient windows? Restore don't replace. We restore your historic/antique/original windows improving energy efficiency by more than 200% (double-paned, weatherstripped, repaired) and make them operate like new again. We HATE that over 1 million wooden windows end up in landfills every year. Let us save your windows.

1 year craftsmanship--inquire for full details