K & B Diversified Services LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2007

General Remodeling

Kelley Septic and Drain

Thinking Outside the Tank Kelley Septic & Drain does not stop at customer satisfaction. It is our goal to earn your loyalty by providing exceptional service in an efficient and friendly manner. Thinking Outside the Tank is what we like to call it. We consider all the working parts, delivering innovative and cost-conscience septic care that will extend the lifespan of your residential or commercial system. We are committed to extending the life of your septic system by employing properly-trained and skilled staff. Quality service is not what we do, its who we are. Call us today!

Roka home services

We are a company dedicated to the construction and remodeling of internal and external spaces. We specialize in siding, painting, drywall, tile works and others. In external works we have experience in the development of walls, walkways, patios, steps and design of gardens based on stones. Also porches and decks design, construction and remodeling

Offers by Roka home services on Angi
American Junk Removal LLC

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call me today, The Owner, on my Mobil Phone anytime at 1-203-736-6825. We Specialize in: - Whole House & Estate Clean- Outs - Large & Small Jobs ( From One Item To Many ) - Commercial Clean- outs - Shed Removals - Demolition & Carpet Removal - Pool & Hot Tub Removal - Construction Debris Removal - Playscape Removal - One Time- Heavy Duty Cleaning - Soot Damage & Puff Back Clean- Ups Free Estimates

08/18/2010

Leland B.

The guy was very prompt and I thought thorough in discussing the nature of the project with me what was involved. There were some issues as far as where the cottage was located. He explained to me about the challenge presented in the project. He did a good job of getting back to me in a timely fashion to provide the quote and he was very quick. He was open-minded as far as the timing was concerned. He didn't push me to get it done or anything like that. He made a very nice impression as far as the way in which he conducted himself. I didn't hire him in the end. I haven't actually hired anybody and I don't think I will be hiring anybody. Overall my experience was very good based on the manner in which he conducted himself for the in-person visit and for the quote. I am pretty sure he showed up when he was expected. I thought he conducted himself very professionally. I would definitely call him again to provide me with a quote for other services if I needed to.

Description of Work
K & B Diversified Services provided a quote for demolishing and removing any demolished items from a small cottage in my property. The guy was going to provide the dumpster and the labor to demolish and then remove the materials.

Category hauling services,dumpster service

03/06/2009

DIANE K.

Everything he has ever done for me has been four stars!! He has installed water lines for me, excavted my foundation, he does septic tank work...etc That is why he is called DIversiefied Services! He does a great job on every task, he gets things done in no time, so he is a great value as far as his labor. I have been using since 1996, when i first moved to town, and he been 100% rerliabe, always shows up ontime and has never let me down! One thing that really stands out is his HONESTY, he has always been upfront with me and that is a rare thing in his profession, based on my past experiences. He is excellent in every catagory of service that he offers! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
He recently repaired my driveway, and digging out stumps of trees.

Category remodeling

08/26/2007

KATHLEEN L.

I am happy with the work that K & B did for us. They are very good and worked in a timely manner. They are knowledgeable and very professional. They did a great job and didn't make any mistakes. They finished when they were supposed to so we could start building our house. The crew was polite and we would recommend them they are very hard workers.

Description of Work
They did all of the site work for our house we built. They installed the new septic system and dug the entire foundation for our 3600 square foot house.

Category excavators

Excavation, septic systems, sewer and water connections, demolition, land clearing and site work.