Advantage Home Improvements

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2008

5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined the job. No travel charges. No service fees. No extra charge for 24 hour emergency service. license. - 9631....

NESCOR aims to be the level best in home remodeling. Our missions is to provide the highest quality products at a fair price in order to help consumers save energy, and prevent damage to their most valuable asset - their homes. Since our beginnings back in 1957, our products, staff and service have met and often exceeded our New England customers’ expectations. Windows, Roofing, Exterior Doors, Gutter systems and Insulation. From start to finish, we know you will be impressed with our exceptional level of professionalism and customer service.

Since 2000 Better Way Home Improvement has been dedicated to providing the highest level of quality and service .Please visit our website for more info. Owner on every job site . Please email - betterwayhomeimprovement@gmail.com. Call 508-987-6900 , or send text message 774-272-0238 .

06/21/2013

i LEFT A VOICE MAIL ON 6/13/13 AND NEVER RECEIVED A CALL BACK. ALL OTHER COMPANIES i CALLED AT LTEAST CALLED BAKC IF THEY DON'T WORK ON MOBILE HOMES OR WERE TOO BUSY TO DO THE WORK.

Description of Work
NEVER RETURNED MY PHONE CALL

Category remodeling

04/12/2013

Russ really worked with us on the price. He ripped off the floors and a few walls, put in a new bathtub, toilet and vanity. The bathroom looks great! It took some time for Russ to finish the job, but we were okay with that, since we had other work that also had to be done in the unit. Everybody who saw his work, was thoroughly impressed! Thanks Russ!

Description of Work
I found Russ and Advantage Home Improvement through Angies List. We needed to redo a bathroom in a rental unit that we own. The bathroom was a complete mess with water damage, broken walls etc.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

10/15/2012

READ ABOVE!

Description of Work
Russ was extremely dependable and knowledgeable about his craft. After building an addition with handicap access at my home for me we decided to have him redo the kitchen and bathroom to make it more handicap accessable for my disabled mother. This project went smoothly and we were always informed and involved with the entire project from start to finish. Russ was not only affordable but also very neat through the entire process never leaving us with a mess or without any of the neccesities we needed during construction of the kitchen and bath. We also felt very comfortable with his and his employees prescence in our home. We could also call at anytime with questions or concerns whether it be at night or on a weekend and he would gratefully be there for us. Thank you Russ @ Advantage Home Improvements! Definately a class A company! We will and do recommend him to all of our friends and family!

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

09/26/2012

Everything went well; they came when they were supposed to and did the job in a fair amount of time. They were very efficient and did a good job. Their price was very good; I got another price that was much higher. They came right away when I asked them to give me a quote. They were punctual when showing up for work every day and were very courteous.

Description of Work
I used Advantage Home Improvements to tear off my old roof, put down new plywood and then put a new roof on my house.

Category remodeling

05/05/2011

job went well....they were abit /messy but did a good job overall would use them again....

Description of Work
painted our babys nursery...good job overall but were messy and didnt clean up that well...used dropcloth but still managed to get paint on carpet...would use them again....

Category interior painters

Home improvements, kitchens & bathrooms.Handyman services siding windows painting handycap rails walk in showers tile floors & kitchen backspashes additions & new const. start to finish.

concrete work asphalt driveways