H2O Equipment Company Inc

Founded 1967 • With Angi since January 2012

H2O Equipment Company Inc. is a family owned and operated water treatment company in Connecticut. Water treatment and well services have been our specialty since 1967 ....

Performance Pump & Well Services LLC

Well water services by a single employee small company. Fair prices. Many flat rate costs but has flexibility.

10/29/2018

On a this last Sunday morning we woke up to a dead well pump and no water. We have a small horse farm and need lots of water. So, getting their name from Angie's list, at 9 am i called H2O and told them of our problem. They said a technician would call me right back. Not more than 10 minuets later i got a call from "Ted". He told me he was calling from his KAYAK!! on the Connecticut river but said...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced well pump

CATEGORY wells

09/25/2018

He called me and was very professional and explained that only Kenetico dealers are allowed to work on the system. We spoke about a replacement water system if the servicing from the dealer was not financially economical. I was very pleased with his response and guidance on what to do. I would certainly recommend him and would hire him in the future. CJ

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Kenetico water filtration system needed servicing.

CATEGORY wells

11/21/2016

Excellent, both times! I trust Keith Ritchie, their water treatment consultant, explicitly. He'll give you honest options and price points. The technicians are excellent and trustworthy and work efficiently. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
H2O has performed work for me twice. In my old house they replaced a well pump and installed a whole house filter and in my current house we just had a water softening system replaced and whole filter installed.

CATEGORY water softeners,wells

09/16/2016

H2O is always timely, professional and leaves work area cleaner than they find it. They clearly explain options of equip to install; pricing and scheduling. They discuss financing if needed. They assist homeowner make an informed decision for their situation. After install they explain system clearly. They will also return immediately if there is a problem or question.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 2 water softener systems installed in 2 different homes; replaced well pump in 1 location.

CATEGORY water softeners,wells

04/04/2016

kitten note from the H2O was very responsive the night I called because the water softening tank was damaged by the water pressure coming from well pump not regulating the water pressure. They priced options and helped me decide the best system for my home and replaced the water softening systems and well pump sensor on a timely basis and checked in with me a week later. Unfortunately the water pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
H2O replaced the well pump sensor and water softening system and when problems continued diagnosed that the well pump itself needing replacing and replaced that.

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners,wells

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the lovely review. We are glad we were able to help you. H2o Equipment Team

Water testing, residential well water treatment, water treatment equipment, evaluation & recommendation, service and installation, water filters, water softeners, water neutralizers, sediment filters, well pumps, pressure problems, well pressure tanks, & light commercial water treatment

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available