Dube Construction

Founded 1987 • With Angi since November 2012

2 emplolyees...

DC Painting

We are a professional painting contractor specializing in interior and exterior painting, powerwashing and deck staining. Our company has over 35 years experience with professional references. Our work is always high quality with the utmost in professionalism. We strive to create a unique business-customer relationship always attentive to the customers needs and schedules. We always offer senior citizen, law enforcement, fire fighter, military and all medical personnel discounts. Licensed, insured and bonded.

The Marc Of Clean Windows

We're cleaning windows and power washing in December and January! My name is Marc Barrieau and I've been doing residential window cleaning full-time since 1991 and I still love it! I am fully insured and all the work is done professionally by myself (no employees).+ I almost always answer my phone-860 508 0447 if I'm near it - so call me! Please visit my website for more information http://www.themarcofcleanwindows.com/ I ALSO do powerwashing of houses/decks/patios etc. Lastly --i have an eBay business. I resell things. If you have ''stuff'' in your garage, basement etc that you don't want (most people do) - I might give you $$ for it! Please ASK ME! You'd be surprised what i might buy from you!

Westfhal Painting and Drywall LLC

Westfhal Painting & Drywall draws on more than 16 years of industry experience to help homeowners in Waterbury, CT improve their spaces inside and out. Work with our painting contractor to add a pop of color or hire us to swap out your siding for improved curb appeal. No matter what project you decide to tackle, you can rely on our team for professional assistance.

03/07/2016

Joseph H.

Description of Work
We are impressed by his work ethic and knowledge in remodeling of our bathroom and kitchen floor. He and his crew worked very hard to fix all problems that were encountered. We thank Jeff and Scott for their work.

Category home remodeling

we clean up after each job that we work at. If we roof our home we clean gutters as we go making our home clean when we leave.