Paul Davis Restoration

With Angi since July 2010

General Remodeling

We complete projects in a timely and professional manner, never sacrificing quality for speed. If you’re considering making adjustments to your current home, give us a call. We’re local — we’ll be happy to hear from you and provide a free estimate for the total cost of your project. In addition to our competitive pricing and rates, friendly service, and skillful work, we always aim to exceed customer expectations with: 0% Financing Available On Most Jobs Free Inspections / Estimates Insurance Claim Filing Assistance

LM construction and Masonry. specializes in residential roofing services,we are dedicated to providing customer service that is second to none.whether you have a new roof construction project or need to replace an old or damaged roof,we offer roofing repair and replacement services. we also work on chimney repointing and rebuilding. we are licensed and insured.

Long Established (1972) Local Roofing company Serving New Haven and Fairfield Counties of Connecticut.We can offer roof and gutter replacement options for private homes, condos, and commercial properties We specialize in roof storm damage restoration working with your insurance company to restore your roof, even meet with your adjuster if necessary .Brown Roofing is recognized as a GAF Master Elite certified contractor as well as a Ownens Corning Platinum certified contractor We offer many payment options including cash, check, credit card,and financing options. Quotes are free to property owners. Many roof replacements offer one time transferable warranties

07/25/2013

First they helped me get my claim approved by the insurance company and then went all over the state trying to find siding which would match mine. They brought the samples back and gave them to the insurance company for approval. Davis Restoration acted sort of like a contractor; the subs they got were fairly decent. The biggest thing was that they listened to me when I wanted the companies to com...

Description of Work
I used Paul Davis Restoration to repair siding and act as a contractor for repairs after I had a house fire.

Category remodeling,siding