East Bay Home Repair

• Trade License Authority
  • State of CT
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 12/30/2017
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

37 Riverside Dr

Branford, CT 06405

East Bay Home Repair provides professional handyman and home renovation services to its clients. We offer quality repairs and maintenance and take pride in our work with service you can trust. We have years of experience in home improvement and renovation services. We have established strong and lasting relationships with our clients through our professionalism, attention to detail and ensuring customer satisfaction is our top priority. Whatever your project, we'll make sure it is done right. My Handyman services offers high quality at a reasonable price to meet your budget. In addition:- No estimate fee. Financing always an option. Reliable and highly skilled professional. We enjoy working with people and we are extremely committed to meet our client's satisfaction. Thank you for your business. We look forward to working with you....

Resposiveness

handyman (228)plumbers (90)home remodeling (32)tile installation (26)drywall (25)interior painting (23)woodworking (20)drain cleaning (14)flooring (14)lighting (13)general contractors (12)door installation (10)

01/21/2021

We had a great experience working with Adie and his subcontractors on our shower renovation. Our shower was leaking water and we received some estimates to repair the water damage, fix the plumbing, and retile the shower. We chose East Bay and were very happy with the service. Adie was reliable and texted me every day to let me know when he was arriving, and gave a good summary of the work that wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair water damage and renovate shower

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are thankful for the opportunity to working with you and I look forward to working with you in the near future. Best regards,

11/30/2020

Great job. Very professional and friendly. Would recommend again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
celing repair

CATEGORY contractors,drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

08/31/2020

Sorry to give an F, but received one phone message from the contractor, who I called back the next day and left a detailed message describing the job, and then never heard back. Assuming contractor was too busy or not interested, but would have been nice to receive a return phone call letting me know. I would consider changing my rating if I get a call back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild staircase, install new sub-floor, sheet rocking

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

Please remind me of your contact information. I am not aware that I received a call back from you. I looked forward to hearing back from.

08/22/2020

We are more than delighted with the quality of service that we received. Adie is great at what he does and his prompt responses to our questions were a very welcomed breath of fresh air after dealing with so many contractors and handymen who ghosted us for this job. We will definitely be using this company again in the near future for a door replacement and plan on keeping their number saved for a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windowsill replacement (2)

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,replacement windows,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

08/19/2020

Adie and his crew did an excellent job and I'm very satisfied with the workmanship. They were there everyday until the remodel was completed and made the shower accessible during the construction as I requested. He also made recommendations that improved the electrical and plumbing components of the remodel. I would not hesitate to hire him again for future construction work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

Thank you for your review. It was very nice working with you and I am glad we were able to help. Best,

07/12/2020

No one ever contacted me from this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Pane

CATEGORY contractors,egress windows,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2020

thank you for your review. I believed we called but we were not able to leave you message. Sorry for the unconvinced. Best,

07/02/2020

Very professional and friendly. He explained everything!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was great, he communicated throughout the process! Thorough!

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

Thank you for a glowing us to work with you. It was very nice meeting you and we look forward to working with you in the near feature. best,

06/18/2020

This is a pain in the ***. I already left a review and now I have to do it all over again. Overall, I'm disappointed in the job. East Bay was punctual, courteous and excellent at painting. However after I picked out the lightest yellow I was shown (out of 3) and the house was painted, it was much darker than the sample. Adie should've known this from experience and told me before painting. Afterwa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write you the review. I am surprise to hear that you are disappointed with job. We provided you with all the samples of yellow and gave you the time to pick the color that you want. I personally told you that you don't have decide now and please take your time to decide on your color. After few hours you made your decision so we painted the house after you gave us ...

06/18/2020

Finish fencing and put up the gateNever showed up never called once we spoke once he’s avoided us don’t use them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finish fencing and put up the gate

CATEGORY contractors,fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

Hi there, I think you are mistaken us with some other company. I don't remember that we have been to your place or ever have talked to someone from your town about a fence. I appreciate if you check your record and see which company you have contacted. Thanks for your time. Adie

06/11/2020

Our first appt. was cancelled 15" before arrival with an apology. We rescheduled for the following day. He arrived on time, apologized, checked out the leak & advised replacement. I went down to the local hardware store to buy one while he removed the old one. It was installed 15" later. We discussed future general repairs, leaving the date open. Polite, professional & friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking garbage disposal

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling, Finishing & Repair Hardwood Floors, Interior & Exterior Painting & Drywall, Basic Electrical & Gas Line, Plumbing Repair, Carpentry, Doors, Windows, & Cabinet Repair & Installation, Gutter Repair & Cleaning, Gardening & Landscaping, Fencing & Decks

Building homes