Alba Home and Yard Maintenance

Founded 2012 • With Angi since November 2012

Looking to grow and expand. We appreciate every customer's business. I will return any call just leave a message so I can get back with you. Will get the job done right the first time to your satisfaction....

Prestige Property Solutions

Customer satisfaction is what determines our success, which is why we take a hands-on approach. When interacting with Prestige Property Solutions, you'll notice that we're particularly focused on the principles of quality workmanship, timely completion, competitive pricing and integrity in all our business dealings. We combine knowledge and research with our extensive practical experience to ensure a specialized approach for your project needs. Contact us today for a fair and accurate estimate of your project. We look forward to adding you to our long and growing list of happy customers.

A & B Excavation and Concrete

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

Safeside Chimney & Duct Cleaning

Safeside Chimney and Duct Cleaning is a full service chimney and duct company. All of our service technicians are fully trained to take care of any and all of your particular needs. We are fully licensed and insured. We are an accredited business of the Better Business Bureau and The National Chimney Sweep Guild; and as members of those organizations, we subscribe to the principles and services of each.

11/25/2012

I spoke to Steve on the phone he came the next day and evaluated the fence and called me to give me a price. He explained that the work would take two days so the concrete for the posts would set. He was done in two days, he reused most of the existing fence. His estimate and ultimate cost ws less than other quotes I recieved, and the work was flawless.

Description of Work
9 sections of my privacy fence got blown down during the recent storm. Steve gave a very detailed fair estimate and then did the work in themost professional way. He added some braces to make the fence in that area more stable for no additional cost. He was quick and the work is great.

Category handyman service

interior, exterior painting, carpentry, snow removal, home & yard maintenance. All your basic needs for the Home owner. I'm here to help. Just ask.

Check, Financing Available